Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. (712 Views)

Nairalanders Please Say Something About This Photo / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by omoyahoo(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2009
Have been dating him for about 1 year now, & we love each other so much. Yesterday, he called me & said we have something urgent to discuss about. . .and when he called dis morning, he said his uncle has prepared his papers & everything for him to go to canada to further his education. Meanwhile, he wanted to engage me next month. Nairalander, plz what should i do?
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by patwhizkid(f): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2009
Go with him!
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2009
if u are ma sister,i will ask u if theres love btw u are him,i mean real love not lust.if yes,then allow him to engage u and cross ur heart, do whatever u are doing and know that someone somewhere is coming for u and he is there for a bright future for two of u, ride with him, peace, cool
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by Kinkinatus(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
Oohh, my sister, you got to have faith yet you got to be realistic. Some guys while abroad can hang in there and come back home to marry the loved one they left behind. Others can't deal with the pressure and the loneliness and after a while end up becoming the willing or unwilling partner of some chick or woman ever willing to provide a shoulder for him to cry on. Sometimes trying to get the right papers to live abroad, leads guys and even babes to make very costly sacrifices to themselves to their loved ones and to their relatinships. That is not necessarily the case with your partner. if you could go with him, do so as being there means you both support each other. Sometimes even going with him is no gurantee necessarily that things work out. People change out there in the western world. Some people change for better, others don't. Like I said at the beginning of my post. You gotta have faith and trust, no matter what.
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by kpolli(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
patwhizkid:

Go with him!

e easy
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by humblemate(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
I would not advise U to go ahead engage him, just wait for him to be there like say for few months to see what his response towards U will be like. If it's still positive then U can follow what u'r heart tells u to do.
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by deniyor: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2009
That's a tough call for you either way. Most people don't go back to their 'former' loved ones once they get to the western world. The odds r better when there's a specific tie back home like 'married' or possibly 'engaged'. Kip in mind the long distance stress will definitely kick in especially when the bills start reeking in. For the first couple of months things will be ok. Question is what will happen after that?
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by Blueice4re(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
come no gal cheer up and hav faith let d both of you decide and agree on something and ensure both families are aware, GOOD LUCK GIRL.
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2009
i will advice you to engage him only if he swore never to leave you,but if after his education he didnt return with any good reason,you must move on with your life.
Re: Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. by raybahny(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2009
omoyahoo u be imposter ,

(1) (Reply)

Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: / Ladies Are Secretive / Love Is:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.