Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) (41917 Views)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2016
B
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Meriekriss: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Smh... Misplaced priority... Our leaders Sha..

Noise making ministers

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2016
What an embarrassment to the DSS institution

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by ejiinii: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Things like this happen only in Buhari and apc government from their president to followers are prideful people

omenka:
This is preposterous and totally condemnable!!

The only thing left for some of these men to do is ask their "boys" to bang their wives for them.

Don't these boys have a mind of their own

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by slimfit1(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2016
olatade:
This man is a former COAS, Chief of Army Staff. By the contents of terms and conditions of service, he is entitled to a driver and an orderly who are serving military personnel. His residence is equally secured by serving military personnel . The choice not to be wear uniforms is dictated by the circumstances. No retired General of that status will leave his Military Orderly who has been with him for decades for an SSS officer, if there is anything like that. The person stooping is a serving soldier dutifully attending to his boss, a 3 star general. I challenge you to cross check these facts to avoid sensational reports. What is so extraordinary in a soldier officially attending to his boss, a general at that?

You don't have a reasonable excuse he should have done it himself. He should be setting an example for others. If it was pdp man I would say it because of Jonathan's in ability to control his men. Interior minister who should be the most powerful position after minister of finance. He looks clueless this man.

11 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by 1surdman: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
I don't understand u OP
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2016
olatade:
This man is a former COAS, Chief of Army Staff. By the contents of terms and conditions of service, he is entitled to a driver and an orderly who are serving military personnel. His residence is equally secured by serving military personnel . The choice not to be wear uniforms is dictated by the circumstances. No retired General of that status will leave his Military Orderly who has been with him for decades for an SSS officer, if there is anything like that. The person stooping is a serving soldier dutifully attending to his boss, a 3 star general. I challenge you to cross check these facts to avoid sensational reports. What is so extraordinary in a soldier officially attending to his boss, a general at that?
Slavery mentality. Please come and clean my shoe

13 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Hallmark08(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2016
DSS means Daura Security Services, they need to serve their masters.

4 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by nsedet: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Shut up. Which nonsense african. Nah so ur generation go dey carry bag. It is nowhere close 2being african , its a distasteful act coming from some1 dt should know better.
LadyExcellency:

But students carry bags and also help lecturers in our higher institutions on their own volition.

Me self go carry bag for madam minister depending on how she relates to me. When I do, it's part of human relationship and not a "Master" over "Servant" relationship.

It's just african

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by 3030NN(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Its not possible,as a military man I know it was the normal or usual eye service we get from these lower cadre,did he force him?thank u my amiable nairalanders
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by ipreach: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2016
masterpower:
@Op where is your source?

you are asking for source when the picture and video is here, what otherwise evidence do you need from the OP?

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by feaworaoja007: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2016
All abokiis are shoe shiners! Even bubu!
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Descartes: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2016
FFK was right grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by babafirst(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2016
ril19:
The Problem Is That These Officers Posted To These VIPs Won't Stop Looking For 20, 20 Naira From Their OGAs.
You are right,this is 'eye service' of the highest order but Gen Dambazau should have refused by standing up or gently 'pushing' the SSS officer away.This is unprofessional.Highly demeaning,sad and un-Buhari like attitude from the minister.No wonder he was not considered for minister of defense.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Smh for Nigerians ... See what boredom and joblessness is causing ...

Its merely giving an helping hand. Odes
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by kennyman2000(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmmm.. Sometimes i shake my head for Nigeria.
You're talking abt this. How much more of the some people who're just somehow related to a politicians and you'll see like polices,mopols posted to their houses. Na there you go see police wey be gateman, wey dey wash oga car everyday, wey dey carry oga children and family go out everyday, wey dem dey send errand sef.

I know of a man who isnt a politician, he's just somehow a biz partner to one politician like that. This man has 5 police posted to his house and they're there 24/7. I was surprised the day, the man's daughter was telling a police who's also their driver that he should be getting ready to go pick up her frnd who'll soon land at the airport. na there i know say, police na all family messenger for their oga's house where dem post them to.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by babafirst(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2016
mikolo80:
he felt honoured to shine a former army chief of staff boot. former military police. you civilians will not understand
Na god?? ?Abeg this is primitive.It is this type that will not be able to throw his body in front of his VIP to take a bullet that does eye candy like this.Let jungle mature and he will take off before his Oga.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by 1miccza: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2016
LadyExcellency:

We all are humans. Sometimes, they do it on their own volition.

We should differentiate force labour and friendliness. It's just african

No pun intended, that does not look like friendliness up there, i am sure if that guy does not do that he might just end up losing his Job. "Welcome to the era of Change people" . A very good flavour Change + impunity..

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by lukaino(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2016
What I saw in this video is completely disgraceful and distasteful happening in this day and age. Sometimes I wonder if our leaders get heart transplants to enable them all act in certain strange & barbaric ways.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by chineduwright110(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
4real? grin dat man is funny ooo naija leaders get character lol 4public again
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by E383: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2016
LadyExcellency:

But students carry bags and also help lecturers in our higher institutions on their own volition.

Me self go carry bag for madam minister depending on how she relates to me. When I do, it's part of human relationship and not a "Master" over "Servant" relationship.

It's just african

You are right, it may not be subservience. However, these things can be abused when these principalities get used to it. Next time, they will be first to hand the bag to you.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2016
scribble:
Change.
Change everywhere.
We love it!
Some fools will blame PMB!
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by coolhamid(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2016
olatade:
Shut the fvck up man. Nigerians don't know their rights that's why many of them will continue to be treated as slaves to these politicians.

Just read that shit you wrote again.

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by babafirst(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2016
olatade:
Abegi what is bad is bad.Gen Buratai will never allow any soldier to demean himself like this.It is highly unprofessional for a soldier to do this even if his master is a tin god.Anybody that can make a subordinate do this can also make a subordinate wash his wife's undies.We are proud of our men and women of the armed forces but if you treat your own like this how do you expect us to treat them?

4 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by maryhaam(f): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Not just the politician alone,in the private coy I work, our cook has been absent for days now,we have a kitchen in my coy,to my surprise my boss asked me to cook,afterwards I packed the plate and wash n made pineapple juice,so the rich people see everyone below them as nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2016
What is even more shocking is that this was casually done in public

Naija big men and our bizarre sense of entitlement. No line between official and personal chores

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Urine: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Meiji:
The DSS was supposed to be our answer to Mossad right?

Nope, we have the NIA.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by spookydee(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2016
this is just the beginning
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Our so called politicians are full of rubbish, what is dis Danbazua feeling like if i may ask,God...?
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2016
olatade:

In summary, a general is a god,and everything is at his beck and call, and he chooses those to die and those to live, and you can happily surrender your wife to him as a general , may God deliver us from these egocentric style of rulers,so that leaders will lead well and followers will follow well.insha Allah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kola Aluko Lost Weight In New Photo / Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.