Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,274 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) (41925 Views)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by edoyad(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
I heard ss dress very well and know how to iron and shine shoes, that's probably why Dambazau used him grin grin grin . See the skill wey the ss man put into the thing, like say him dey harvest cocoa for him farm.
#dambazausshoe

Anyways, the ss officer will definitely be sanctioned for being unprofessional. Are you supposed to be alert, protecting the man's life or shining his loafers? That's how bad things have become in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
LadyExcellency:

We all are humans. Sometimes, they do it on their own volition.

We should differentiate force labour and friendliness. It's just african

Since we are all humans as u said, plz come n clean my own shoes too. volution ko,violation nii.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Excuzeme: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
LadyExcellency:

We all are humans. Sometimes, they do it on their own volition.

We should differentiate force labour and friendliness. It's just african

Exactly!

What most people whose sole aim is to take pop-shots at President Buhari failed to do or ask is: Is it Dambazau who asked the SSS officer to shine his shoe .... or was the officer just trying to do "eye-service", something most Nigerians are noted for?

The officer should be dealt with.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by obie206(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
You guys need to get your head out your ass! That guy is his orderly, he is at his beck and call, they have an excellent relationship and he trusts him with his life!
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by smushi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
sulmeza:
na wao...in d presence of nscdc officers at dat...can't imagine how dat guy must've felt...dis shameful practices must stop...

What are u saying sef? If it's in d presence of NSCDC officers is it not good? What I expect u to say is in d presence of civilians. Dat was a disgrace
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
olatade:
This man is a former COAS, Chief of Army Staff. By the contents of terms and conditions of service, he is entitled to a driver and an orderly who are serving military personnel. His residence is equally secured by serving military personnel . The choice not to be wear uniforms is dictated by the circumstances. No retired General of that status will leave his Military Orderly who has been with him for decades for an SSS officer, if there is anything like that. The person stooping is a serving soldier dutifully attending to his boss, a 3 star general. I challenge you to cross check these facts to avoid sensational reports. What is so extraordinary in a soldier officially attending to his boss, a general at that?

he may be all that, but right now, he is a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, and image is everything.

if he is so damn lazy that he can't clean his own shoes then he should at least have the shoes cleaned inside before stepping out.

how many times have you seen buhari's shoes being shoe-shined by his aide or is he no longer a general?

the man is just power drunk with a stvpid sense of entitlement.

he's been there six months now, i dont know what he has done so far.

one would expect him to say something definite on the issue of state police and make an attempt to sponsor a bill in that direction.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
obie206:
You guys need to get your head out your ass! That guy is his orderly, he is at his beck and call, they have an excellent relationship and he trusts him with his life!

so he must shine shoes for him.

assuming an attack was made at that moment on the minister's life, how is his orderly supposed to protect him? with a shoe brush?

how many times have you seen the minister of defence's shoes being polished in public? not to talk of their boss, Mr. president.

the guy goofed. he should make amends.

image is everything.

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by bryanblaze: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't think d@s a dss operative.. he isn't trained for d@ n I ain't sure he was compelled to doing so. N their weapons are being holster-ed by d right side.. I guess d@ guy isn't a professional.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by mazinaija: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
This is preposterous and totally condemnable!!

The only thing left for some of these men to do is ask their "boys" to bang their wives for them.

Don't these boys have a mind of their own
why didn't u blame Jonathan.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
this is absolute nonsense and it should be condemed by all including the president. The guy‘s job is to protect the man and not to shine his shoes at least not in the public. This shows how our leaders allow power to get into the heads.

On a second thought it might even be the SSS guy that is doing eye service,just to be in the oga's good book,you know how some naija guys dey do now when they are with these so called ogas mtcheeeeeew. Back here in the US,Manchester to be precised,the two of them will be gunned down by other CIA agents,we take no shiiit here in USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
somebody's husband/father doing shine shine bobo in the public for a man like him,baba God i reject am o
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
mazinaija:
why didn't u blame Jonathan.
Well, because I'm not a "mazi", I think like a human being should. smiley
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by laprince(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
olatade:
This man is a former COAS, Chief of Army Staff. By the contents of terms and conditions of service, he is entitled to a driver and an orderly who are serving military personnel. His residence is equally secured by serving military personnel . The choice not to be wear uniforms is dictated by the circumstances. No retired General of that status will leave his Military Orderly who has been with him for decades for an SSS officer, if there is anything like that. The person stooping is a serving soldier dutifully attending to his boss, a 3 star general. I challenge you to cross check these facts to avoid sensational reports. What is so extraordinary in a soldier officially attending to his boss, a general at that?

Ok. So, this is what orderly are supposed to do for their superiors that they attend to?

Abeg, widen your horizon.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Bgorgeous: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Meanwhile this SSS will expect or force his wife to honour him like God while he debases himself to a politician just to earn extra bucks mtcheeeew national embarrassment
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by kayti(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
if a man like this is furnished with powers beyond his present position i wonder
what he would do,if he can do such a thing in public without respect.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by chinae(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
cdrdible heediots
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by free13: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
#chanji....... grin
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
mikolo80:
he felt honoured to shine a former army chief of staff boot. former military police. you civilians will not understand

Nothing there to understand. He is not supposed to do stuff like that..... worse still in public. Such a disgrace of himself and the institution he represents.
How can we believe they will have a mind of their own when executing their statutory duties and responsibilities. ??
What is African about shinning another guys boots? It's boot licking if you ask me.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by RaptorX: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
If the aide was asked by his oga to clean his shoes, what exactly do you people criticizing him expect him to do. To say no in a society like Nigeria where there his nothing like workers rights like in western nations will be suicidal. Most of you will wipe your ogas ass after s.hitting if he ask you too.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
SSS is an independent security organization, the only Nigeria agency who is not under supervision of any ministry's, charged with responsibilities of protective duties of top government officials. It was reliably gardered that even as the current serving chief of army staff is using SSS as immediate security guard as requested by the law, minister of interior Dambazau rejected the service of SSS. Not everyone who wear suit is an SSS, those who love to appear like DSS also do so. The source confirmed that despite the fact that the position of that pistol is opposite to SSS pistol position, the action of cleaning shoe in public is anti SSS. He confirmed that no SSS officer is working with Dambazau. That he most be an army personnel. God bless Nigeria
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by naptu2: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
dube4peace:
SSS is an independent security organization, the only Nigeria agency who is not under supervision of any ministry's, charged with responsibilities of protective duties of top government officials. It was reliably gardered that even as the current serving chief of army staff is using SSS as immediate security guard as requested by the law, minister of interior Dambazau rejected the service of SSS. Not everyone who wear suit is an SSS, those who love to appear like DSS also do so. The source confirmed that despite the fact that the position of that pistol is opposite to SSS pistol position, the action of cleaning shoe in public is anti SSS. He confirmed that no SSS officer is working with Dambazau. That he most be an army personnel. God bless Nigeria

Exactly! He is Dambazau's batman.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Listen to results of my inquiries ; 1. No SSS officer on protective duty wears his kind of shoe (I swear to God), 2. The position of his pistol show's that he is either a military guy or police, 3. Dambazau rejected working with DSS guys, 4. No single SSS with Dambazau, 5. DSS guys are too proud and self esteem to clean shoe in public, 6. other security agencies who love SSS job also wear suit, 6. SSS is the only Nigeria agency who is not under supervision of any minister (quote me anywhere), 7. The guy conduct is unprofessional because that is not his work. Finally, he is a notable army guy.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
smushi:

What are u saying sef? If it's in d presence of NSCDC officers is it not good? What I expect u to say is in d presence of civilians. Dat was a disgrace

That's what u get when people trained for particular roles drop uniforms to gamble other people job.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
naptu2:

Exactly! He is Dambazau's batman.

That's what u get when people trained for particular roles drop uniforms to gamble other people job.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
mykl01:

Nothing there to understand. He is not supposed to do stuff like that..... worse still in public. Such a disgrace of himself and the institution he represents.
How can we believe they will have a mind of their own when executing their statutory duties and responsibilities. ??
What is African about shinning another guys boots? It's boot licking if you ask me.

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
edoyad:
I heard ss dress very well and know how to iron and shine shoes, that's probably why Dambazau used him grin grin grin . See the skill wey the ss man put into the thing, like say him dey harvest cocoa for him farm.
#dambazausshoe

Anyways, the ss officer will definitely be sanctioned for being unprofessional. Are you supposed to be alert, protecting the man's life or shining his loafers? That's how bad things have become in Nigeria

That's what u get when those trained for war fear drop uniform to gamble other people Job
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ioannes:

he may be all that, but right now, he is a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, and image is everything.

if he is so damn lazy that he can't clean his own shoes then he should at least have the shoes cleaned inside before stepping out.

how many times have you seen buhari's shoes being shoe-shined by his aide or is he no longer a general?

the man is just power drunk with a stvpid sense of entitlement.

he's been there six months now, i dont know what he has done so far.

one would expect him to say something definite on the issue of state police and make an attempt to sponsor a bill in that direction.

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ioannes:

so he must shine shoes for him.

assuming an attack was made at that moment on the minister's life, how is his orderly supposed to protect him? with a shoe brush?

how many times have you seen the minister of defence's shoes being polished in public? not to talk of their boss, Mr. president.

the guy goofed. he should make amends.

image is everything.

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by dube4peace(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Buhari Government just deh start.

What is it again you call that grammar, what again -o?
Okay,

IMPUNITY.

You will have it in abundance now.

Just get ready for it.

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by datigbogirl: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
mikolo80:
he felt honoured to shine a former army chief of staff boot. former military police. you civilians will not understand

Tell dem jarey, he's tapping into d "anointing"
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by mikolo80: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
datigbogirl:

Tell dem jarey, he's tapping into d "anointing"
is not their fault, they will not understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.