Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,009 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) (41922 Views)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by mikolo80: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
mykl01:

Nothing there to understand. He is not supposed to do stuff like that..... worse still in public. Such a disgrace of himself and the institution he represents.
How can we believe they will have a mind of their own when executing their statutory duties and responsibilities. ??
What is African about shinning another guys boots? It's boot licking if you ask me.
his duty is whatever his principal says it is. he is acting as a bodyguard /aide not as an intelligence gathering agent. two different things.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by mikolo80: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
ckmayoca:

The bad thing there is that the complains will be toward the minister and not the SSS official who did that. That's why they shldnt be giving room for stuffs like that.
who is complaining, who shouldn't give room for what?
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by mikolo80: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
babafirst:
Na god?? ?Abeg this is primitive.It is this type that will not be able to throw his body in front of his VIP to take a bullet that does eye candy like this.Let jungle mature and he will take off before his Oga.
it's a long story. but basically military policemen take their appearance very seriously and yes it is not beyond job description of batmen which is what the sss OFFICIAL WAS posted to do
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by mikolo80: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
mykl01:

Nothing there to understand. He is not supposed to do stuff like that..... worse still in public. Such a disgrace of himself and the institution he represents.
How can we believe they will have a mind of their own when executing their statutory duties and responsibilities. ??
What is African about shinning another guys boots? It's boot licking if you ask me.
and you know this for a fact? prove it or forever hold your peace
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by mikolo80: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
datigbogirl:

Tell dem jarey, he's tapping into d "anointing"
not about anointing. it's a military thing
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by Ewelesuo: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haven read this piece http://theunion.com.ng/opinion/dambazau-as-victim-of-gonzo-journalism/ I decided to make up my mind that the writer is only against the Minister. Therefore, I appeal to Journalists to always verify their stories before going public as the author of this article Comrade Edwin Uhara has warned.
Re: Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) by BushidoBlue(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ewelesuo:
Haven read this piece http://theunion.com.ng/opinion/dambazau-as-victim-of-gonzo-journalism/ I decided to make up my mind that the writer is only against the Minister. Therefore, I appeal to Journalists to always verify their stories before going public as the author of this article Comrade Edwin Uhara has warned.

So what are you and your Dambazau saying? The the whole video was animated?

Yeeh mogbe

The jazz man wey do u dis thing must be caught alive and brought to book or else you loose it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.