Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

WHY Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Men Cheat (2604 Views)

Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2016
I just feel like defending my people, my guys. Because at the end of the day, I am a Man and a good one at such, so I will admit that the chances of me cheating are really high... needless to say, since it might be possible I fall into this category someday.. let me come up with good excuses why it happens now. You may not necessarily agree with my... Guys you're welcomed to add yours. and women, what can I say... you shouldn't be surprised since majority of you always Buttress the fact that men cannot be trusted so, this shouldn't surprise you... right?

1 The ratio of Women to Men in the world is 3:1.... meaning if every man, married a woman, there would be two free leftover women. And someone must help those women too feel, and know what it is to be loved na. this is the simplest of reasons.... other women need us. grin grin grin

2 Women are always constantly lying to us with their apperance. If you wanted to but a phone and you wanted a Iphone, you paid took it home only to open the box and find out, theres a techno inside. This metaphor is to symbolize the deception that make up plays to a man. sometimes you don't get to see everything about the girl till its too late, and then.. voila

3 This is for the married men, they fail to anticipate the weight gain that comes with child bearing, so when they get that full body woman and after 3 kids, she turns to .... someone else, and theres no more physical attraction... you start looking for alternatives to meet your physical needs.

4 Good Man Complex.... its when women study you and come after you. its already difficult to resist temptation on your own from what you see. And when a woman wants you, she will do whatever it takes to get you. please don't argue the fact men...

5 Your girlfriend/wife is not sexually adventurous. and you love her for other reason, but then you find out. Believe it or not some guys are too nice to come out and voice out their opinions because they don't want to hurt the girl.. so they go really far out and get what she lack and everyones happy

6 Introducing men to women who are very much single, hotter than you and are searching. Thats like taking a hungry man to a buffet and asking him to sit and not eat. why would you introduce your hotter, hornier friend to me. Because you trust man... NOPE. Women will go and broadcast how good you are at one somethings. Her friends will then eventually come and sample you na... and she expects you to cope.

7 THIS IS THE BIGGIE.... you meet your true love after marriage. No explanations necessary.

8 End time Oloshos... sex is too cheap and when you mix peer pressure and Alcohol, the end result is always a one night stand... but you sha HELPED some girl.

9 When your woman, belittles you and you can't seem to find any way to get back at her... you cheat and cheat... thats just an old school trick.

10 This last one if for the RICH and BOORED..... because Money isn't everything.... and since your life is boring and you can't believe there are actually women out there that are better looking than your own, you use your money, power, position to cheat. because it excites you and there is nothing sweeter than an affair. yeah...

Bcc
Some men were actually abused by women at a young age, and because of that...
I know far too well the repercussions of this... and you can't tell anyone too

Cheating is a big deal is because for majority of women and the "exception" is Sex workers.... Emotions is tied to Sex... and guys aren't like that we can separate emotions from sex... and women who are the exception would understand. And thats why if you've had sex with her before... you can do it again even 50 years later... unless you're rubbish in bed.

pardon the length and the typos
Re: WHY Men Cheat by brunofarad(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Ok
Re: WHY Men Cheat by Kaylexzy(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Geheeheehee.... grin

Make I park my Napep for hia... cool

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Cheat by xMrPx(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2016
D bitter truth'. Half naked girls everywhere, and u say make I noor look?
#team, active dude

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Cheat by Localamos(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Grow up.

Do you think it is a thing of pride to sleep around in marriage? You better don't configure your martial life for failure.
Re: WHY Men Cheat by Luukasz(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Men who love to Cheat on their significant other will always try to justify the act. Here's one i hope your babe or spouse is reading this.
Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Localamos:
Grow up.

Do you think it is a thing of pride to sleep around in marriage? You better don't configure your martial life for failure.

So Marriages where there is no cheating don't end in failure NO I don't think its a thing of Pride, but that doesn't mean it probably won't happen.
Re: WHY Men Cheat by StarboyMichael(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Many of the points raised are true, but doesn't justify cheating because of karma, I can't stand the thought of my wife with another man. I have response to 3 points.
>3. If she gains weight after childbirth, she could lose it, she should try and be sexy while at it. Not like a log in beg.
>4. I have a colleague that has said it to my face that she wants to feel me. I just pretended I didn't hear.
>5. Some very nice babes are just somehow frigid, maybe they had bad experiences. Or circumcized

4 Likes

Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Luukasz:
Men who love to Cheat on their significant other will always try to justify the act. Here's one i hope your babe or spouse is reading this.

I do Hope she reads this because then she will further know me better, I'm cut straight Direct...
Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2016
StarboyMichael:
Many of the points raised are true, but doesn't justify cheating because of karma, I can't stand the thought of my wife with another man. I have response to 3 points.
>3. If she gains weight after childbirth, she could lose it, she should try and be sexy while at it. Not like a log in beg.
>4. I have a colleague that has said it to my face that she wants to feel me. I just pretended I didn't hear.
>5. Some very nice babes are just somehow frigid, maybe they had bad experiences. Or circumcized

I agree, with you ... but women will get that affection you gave her, from her children, so she'll not feel the need to work out on her body for you. she's got these children who see her as the most beautiful woman alive. so its just easy for her to let herself go after kids.
Re: WHY Men Cheat by gomzy121: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2016
do men really cheat , am coming

but wait we can't cheat am coming though

I think is because their ASS is burning lololololol
Re: WHY Men Cheat by cruzita(f): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2016
and with this few point of his I stand convinced that this OP IS A CHRONIC CHEAT

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2016
cruzita:
and with this few point of his I stand convinced that this OP IS A CHRONIC CHEAT

Yea.. I do cheat... doesn't make me a bad person though.

I'm being Honest.

I Love Women. My great grandfather had many wives, my Grand father had two, My Pops has One, but i'm still waiting for some stepbrothers to come out lurking... so it might also be genetical.

I've promised myself to only marry one woman though.
Re: WHY Men Cheat by myfantasies(f): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
bfatoba:

Yea.. I do cheat... doesn't make me a bad person though.

I'm being Honest.

I Love Women. My great grandfather had many wives, my Grand father had two, My Pops has One, but i'm still waiting for some stepbrothers to come out lurking... so it might also be genetical.

I've promised myself to only marry one woman though.
U have promised to marry only one woman

But u did not promise dat u won't cheat

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
U have promised to marry only one woman

But u did not promise dat u won't cheat

will you hold me to that...
like any sane person.. that'll only be something I can promise the deserving woman... lolz

sharp eye.. never mind sharp brain gaann ..
Re: WHY Men Cheat by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Cheating is bad and hurtful embarassed

Well if u kno u a serial cheat dont marry

Save an innocent lady d stress nobody values love again nd its sad sex everywhr babies every whr bt no love cry

A guy like op scares d hell out of me
Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:
Cheating is bad and hurtful embarassed

Well if u kno u a serial cheat dont marry

Save an innocent lady d stress nobody values love again nd its sad sex everywhr babies every whr bt no love cry

A guy like op scares d hell out of me

LOLZ.. rest assured I shouldn't scare you. Just being a realist

you're already painting a picture here, that I will end up with an amazing partner
most cheaters always do... but why is that?
Re: WHY Men Cheat by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2016
bfatoba:

LOLZ.. rest assured I shouldn't scare you. Just being a realist

you're already painting a picture here, that I will end up with an amazing partner
most cheaters always do... but why is that?

Most cheaters ends up with a good partner cos guys naturally are self centered dey dont wana share their woman with no body so been dat dey really go out nd seek for a very good girl so dey can av a peace of mind

Den d good boys who av no experience ends up with d cheating gfs till mayb dey get dumped nd hurt nd b bad

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Most cheaters ends up with a good partner cos guys naturally are self centered dey dont wana share their woman with no body so been dat dey really go out nd seek for a very good girl so dey can av a peace of mind

Den d good boys who av no experience ends up with d cheating gfs till mayb dey get dumped nd hurt nd b bad

I agree with your statement, that said..
so if you're a guy with half a brain, would it pay you to not be a cheater I'm failing to see your point.

cheat=great woman
don't cheat = cheating woman
Re: WHY Men Cheat by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2016
bfatoba:

I agree with your statement, that said..
so if you're a guy with half a brain, would it pay you to not be a cheater I'm failing to see your point.

cheat=great woman
don't cheat = cheating woman

Nah if u cheat u shattering ur woman's heart especially if she doesnt cheat on u

wat guys dont kno is dat a woman who is strong she wud get tired at one point humans are designed by God to get tired at one point

Nd wen u decide not to cheat she has lost hope on u already

So my advise is if ur woman is nt cheating dont

Dats why i tell people kno thy partner well before taking ny action
Re: WHY Men Cheat by myfantasies(f): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
bfatoba:

will you hold me to that...
like any sane person.. that'll only be something I can promise the deserving woman... lolz

sharp eye.. never mind sharp brain gaann ..
I am not holding u to anything

Ur life ur rules

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Cheat by Localamos(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
bfatoba:

So Marriages where there is no cheating don't end in failure NO I don't think its a thing of Pride, but that doesn't mean it probably won't happen.

Yeah! Many marriages faill due to reasons other than sexual unfaithfulness. The major reason why marriages break is because of breakdown in trust and communication.

I'm married and I have faced temptations outside. I almost did it in several instances. But I didn't. So I'm not a saint, I'm just a guy trying to live my life the way I want.

Trust me, there are many married men out there that have even stronger resolve than me, and they have remained faithful. It is a choice whether to sleep around or not. And that decision should be fuelled by your personal resolve as a man.

As a man thinks in his heart so he is.

2 Likes

Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Nah if u cheat u shattering ur woman's heart especially if she doesnt cheat on u

wat guys dont kno is dat a woman who is strong she wud get tired at one point humans are designed by God to get tired at one point

anyways we can only make intelligent guesses of the future based on facts, noone truly knows the future.
Have you ever cheated?
Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
I am not holding u to anything

Ur life ur rules

if a guy cheats on you.. does that mean he doesn't still love you?
Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Localamos:

Yeah! Many marriages faill due to reasons other than sexual unfaithfulness. The major reason why marriages break is because of breakdown in trust and communication.

I'm married and I have faced temptations outside. I almost did it in several instances. But I didn't. So I'm not a saint, I'm just a guy trying to live my life the way I want.

Trust me, there are many married men out there that have even stronger resolve than me, and they have remained faithful. It is a choice whether to sleep around or not. And that decision should be fuelled by your personal resolve as a man.

As a man thinks in his heart so he is.

Variety IS the Spice of Life. but just curious, how far was this "Almost"?
Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

just read your last Topic.
so really how well do you really know people.
even when you're married, you're still getting to know each other. and when you die... you will still leave with secrets.
Re: WHY Men Cheat by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2016
bfatoba:

anyways we can only make intelligent guesses of the future based on facts, noone truly knows the future.
Have you ever cheated?

Cheatin hmmm i leave a relationship nd enter anoda one it pays dan cheating

Most of my frnds are guys so my partner myt nt find dat funny bt m too emotional to cheat before i do sumtin for or to my partner i tink can i accept if dis is done to me if no i wont do it my heart is too soft cry
Re: WHY Men Cheat by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2016
bfatoba:

just read your last Topic.
so really how well do you really know people.
even when you're married, you're still getting to know each other. and when you die... you will still leave with secrets.

It depends on who u marry nd ursef

Me i av nothing to hide cos my conscience will kill me

If u kno me u will kno my heart nd mind is so free i av a child like mind
Re: WHY Men Cheat by myfantasies(f): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2016
bfatoba:

if a guy cheats on you.. does that mean he doesn't still love you?
If u love someone, u don't want to see dem hurt

You don't want to do anything dat will make dem feel betrayed, my dear i have been dere, dat feeling is not good at all
Re: WHY Men Cheat by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2016
This stuffs makes me to get scared of getting married. If I'm married, I'm married! What's d essence of cheating?
Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Cheatin hmmm i leave a relationship nd enter anoda one it pays dan cheating

Most of my frnds are guys so my partner myt nt find dat funny bt m too emotional to cheat before i do sumtin for or to my partner i tink can i accept if dis is done to me if no i wont do it my heart is too soft cry

let me guess... its difficult for you to keep friends with girls huh?
Re: WHY Men Cheat by bfatoba(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
If u love someone, u don't want to see dem hurt

You don't want to do anything dat will make dem feel betrayed, my dear i have been dere, dat feeling is not good at all

that long answer, yet you didn't answer my question
Yes or No?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! / Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing / He Wiped Her Slap Two Good Times...then This Happens (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.