Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? (1072 Views)

"I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / If You Don't Like Me And Still Comment On Every Thread I Creat You're A Fan / EBUBEY Is A Theif!!! "Dating A Broke Guy" Is A Thread I Created Two Years Back!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by echris246(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Am new here, and I posted something I'll like to delete but I've check I didn't see any delete button... I need your suggestions please. Thanks
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2016
you have entered end time one chance

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Johnnoah1st: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2016
echris246:
Am new here, and I posted something I'll like to delete but I've check I didn't see any delete button... I need your suggestions please. Thanks
av u heard about d word "impossible" b4?
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
av u heard about d word "impossible" b4?
.TELL ME OOO

SEUN/NAIRALAND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU POST ONLINE

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Maybe E-mailing the moderators or the owner, Lalastilala will be of help.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Emac34: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Maybe E-mailing the moderators or the owner, Lalastilala will be of help.
u have saved his a*sgringrin
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by pointblank247(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2016
hey pips i'm also a new menber of this crazy farmily. my prob is that i dont know how to start a tread, someone teach me pls
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by halfricanadian(f): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2016
pointblank247:
hey pips i'm also a new menber of this crazy farmily. my prob is that i dont know how to start a tread, someone teach me pls

Seek diligently yeah shall know how to grin
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Fraih(f): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Click on Report, and tell it to the mods.
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by echris246(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
I have tried clicking on report but and ask them to delete it but the post is still there, but atleast there should be a delete button na
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2016
echris246:
I have tried clicking on report but and ask them to delete it but the post is still there, but atleast there should be a delete button na
For every report button you click, you stand a chance of 2yrs ban. Consider the risk
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Fraih(f): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

For every report button you click, you stand a chance of 2yrs ban. Consider the risk
Common!!! cheesy
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Fraih(f): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2016
echris246:
I just did that for one of my topics and it worked. Though the topic is still there, But the posts are gone. It was cleared immediately.
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by echris246(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2016
pointblank247:
Click on the forum you want to start a new thread on, then check somewher top-right you will see click "start new thread" then type the title & content

Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by echris246(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Fraih:

I just did that for one of my topics and it worked. Though the topic is still there, But the posts are gone. It was cleared immediately.
The post may be gone but the thread is still there,
What I want it to clear everything, including the comments
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Fraih(f): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2016
echris246:

The post may be gone but the thread is still there,
What I want it to clear everything, including the comments
Oh Alright,
Roctation and Lalasticlala, please help with this

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by izsmike: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
echris246:
ur dp tho..... King photoshop
Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by valdes00(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
jus Go to the section the thread is, check for the mod in charge of the thread n mention him or her... don't bother sending PM, they won't answer buh wen u mention the mod like 7-10 times, he or she will knw u r serious n will ask for the link to the thread to delete it.... dat was hw I deleted a thread of mine nt too long...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
echris246:
Get a pc nd "report" all the comments, modify ur post. Deja vu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple And Effective Ways To Turn A Guy On (strictly For We Ladies) / Ladies Answer This / I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.