Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? (2158 Views)

Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack / Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by delectablegyal(f): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
M jez asking cos guys nowadays are too promiscuous.
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Afrobasic(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
sadly No! tongue

For me tho, the thing is... life has taught me never to put all my eggs in one basket.

when I start wooing a girl and the 'parol' doesn't seem to click at first, I jump to the next. In the end, they both eventually click and I end up with two girls.

As they say, two chicks are better than one. keep my girl and keep the other one too grin

oh and Girls aren't loyal too. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by ladyF(f): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
But let's be honest, girls too are guilty. Most will keep one main bf and then there will plenty of other guys that they are yet to give response to so that they can continue ******* grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
The day day keep one girl they loose their soul

They just cant

Nd dey always want to eat their grass nd av it

Dats why we call sum guys a goat grin
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by obiorathesubtle: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
do you know the meaning of the word 'promiscuous'?

If you want to ask a question.. Understand your question, before asking it..

In essence, you're saying the whole point/reason of/for keeping/having girlfriends is for sex??

Wow.. Girls are now sex machines. I did not know that.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by mascot87(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
I have never date two girls at a time before. I just hate it but most of this girls are not loyal & have been very disappointing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Everytin na double double!

Guys will learn how to keep one g.f as soon as the ladies stop beingsilver.gold diggers grin..u make money ur priority in ur relationship try to suck the dude dry and u expect him not to keep another girl??
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
K
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by delectablegyal(f): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
do you know the meaning of the word 'promiscuous'?

If you want to ask a question.. Understand your question, before asking it..

In essence, you're saying the whole point/reason of/for keeping/having girlfriends is for sex??

Wow.. Girls are now sex machines. I did not know that.

i don't like replying you but i will reply this.

These guys are sex maniacs.

Btw, if you are in a no sex relationship and your boyfriend cheats on you with various girls, dat mks him promiscuous. So i'm nt saying girls are sex machines.

If you know me very well, you will know dat i'm an advocate for #weddingnight.
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by obiorathesubtle: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
delectablegyal:

Btw, if you are in a no sex relationship and your boyfriend cheats on you with various girls, dat mks him promiscuous. So i'm nt saying girls are sex machines.

hahahah.. Shiiit!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by bukason212(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by gmacnoms(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Afrobasic:
sadly No! tongue

For me tho, the thing is... life has taught me never to put all my eggs in one basket.

when I start wooing a girl and the 'parol' doesn't seem to click at first, I jump to the next. In the end, they both eventually click and I end up with two girls.

As they say, two chicks are better than one. keep my girl and keep the other one too grin

exactly o
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by vicstar(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
vice-versa undecided . Trust me girls are the reason y we do what we do. cry how can u break a broken heart undecided

food for thought
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
cos girls are also promiscuous. can't be putting all your eggs in one basket.
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by sundoj08(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Well some of us are undecided
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by delectablegyal(f): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
sundoj08:
Well some of us are undecided

what?
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by sundoj08(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
delectablegyal:

what?
we are able to keep a girl
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by cosby02(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
I will try
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yes and I'm sure most do.
I think it's a lot of loud talk otherwise.
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by sauceTDA(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmm... Asuallyy we are polygamous in nature. grin u dig ?
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Davidddon(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2016
delectablegyal:

Advocate my foot. Let's face d truth. Ladies tend to be more promiscuous than guys in the sense that several factors come in place.
1. A lady can do anything just to get what she wants even if it means that her body is a means to an end.
2. High sex drive: sexual activity causes the increase in the testosterone. High libido is correlated with the menstrual cycle so that many women experience an increase in sexual desire several days immediately before ovulation. Testosterone level rise gradually on the 24th day of a woman's menstrual cycle until ovulation on abt the 14th day of the next cycle. During this period of high testosterone period,a woman typically feels more attracted to masculine facial features and is more likely to pursue short-term mating. So my dear, women have it on them naturally. If you feel me, u can call me the prof or David.
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Davidddon(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2016
Sometimes when a lady broke a guy's heart. Hell is being let loose because at that point we guy will refuse to be cheated and one way or the other we find a way to get at girls which is why i am proud to be a boy. Boys don't carry last. We re always on top of our game nd to be on top no be beans. GUYS IF YOU FEEL ME SAY YEAH.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2016
U r even talking of 2,1 gf sef I no fit kip cos in 3 months, we are so done grin
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by delectablegyal(f): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by temmypotter(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2016
delectablegyal:
M jez asking cos guys nowadays are too promiscuous.
it's your duty to tame the wild cat.. Its an innate ability inherent in women, if you can't tame your man.. That's no one's fault. More so, girls be making it seem like only men cheat or have other affairs. These days,I dare say girls are more promiscuous. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by nerdfrost(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Delectablegyal I can if u'll agree to date me!
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by forandy(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:
But let's be honest, girls too are guilty. Most will keep one main bf and then there will plenty of other guys that they are yet to give response to so that they can continue ******* grin grin grin

See ehn...God wee bless u
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Smellymouth: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2016
NoOOO

Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Smellymouth: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Afrobasic:
sadly No! tongue

Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Jayjay0(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2016
NO!!

We have two balls

2 balls + 1 dixk = 3 or more women
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by Jayjay0(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:
Thank you ladyF..may your pvssy never go dry cool
Re: Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2016
nerdfrost:
Delectablegyal I can if u'll agree to date me!
didnt know u were gay....that gal u quoted is a she-male...thats if u understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boerboel / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence / Why Are Bayelsa Girls so Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.