Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack (1565 Views)

Is It Normal For A Male Friend/family To Hug One's Girlfriend When Greeting / If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP / Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by reserved111(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
having only one girlfriend can be boring and likely to cause jealousy and heart attack

Having "MORE THAN ONE" girlfriends makes u sleep well focus on your career and be successful.

Men of the old spent less time to please women but they gained more respect from them and lived more healthy and longer life while being successful.

Terms and Conditions apply:

Warning!!! Don't marry more than one wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Spiff20(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok, seen
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016

hogwash! angry

Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by chibwike(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

hogwash! angry

What makes it hogwash?
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by iPrevail(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

hogwash! angry

LMAO... grin grin grin
You seem angry undecided
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Sabretooth1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
True. Ladies dnt like weak azz faithful men anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by stiflerdrug: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Like eating once a day
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Topestbilly(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
smiley

Op u are correct ooo, talking from experience But I prefer it anyway cos d advantages is greater to it disadvantages.
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
chibwike:
What makes it hogwash?
Lol. grin

what?
we both know it's hogwash...
well, except you're one of those same ol' unrepentantly myopic set of testosterones we got roaming the streets of Nairaland....
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
iPrevail:

LMAO... grin grin grin
You seem angry undecided

lol. grin

I do not! undecided ...just befuddled....
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Let a man try and run game having me and another woman simultaneously
ll will get tagether with her and WRECK HIM grin grin grin
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by chibwike(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

what?
we both know it's hogwash...
well, except you're one of those same ol' unrepentantly myopic set of testosterones we got roaming the streets of Nairaland....
you should have just made your point

without the exception
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Sabretooth1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
stories.
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
wexyee:
story story? STORY!!!
Sabretooth1:
stories.
you wanna give it a test? grin
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by wexyee: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
story story? STORY!!!
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Sabretooth1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you'd have to qualify first tongue

Why the weird colors tho?
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by wexyee: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
dear don't try it cus u can't resist my tst drivin skill. E dey kip girls frm tryin to reason well
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sabretooth1:
you'd have to qualify first tongue

Why the weird colors tho?
Haha grin I'm OVER qualified. But I don't want tongue
They are pretty.
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Sabretooth1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha grin I'm OVER qualified. But I don't want tongue
They are pretty.
You don't want because you don't qualify. It takes a whole lot to qualify.

They are not easy on the eyes.
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sabretooth1:
You don't want because you don't qualify. It takes a whole lot to qualify.

They are not easy on the eyes.
oh? Well,you have my permission ta skip over my commments when you see em tongue bye
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by AfroKnight: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
cool

Words on marble!

No need to marry more than one. The wahala no be here.

Just pick one and marry. Most single ladies love married men anyway, so nothing spoil. Better to keep them as side chicks. Once they contact or threaten wifey, the deal is off. New side chick loading.

Simple life. Everyone is happy.
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by reserved111(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Hmmm hope u knw ur intentions might end up not being d same... She will come frm ur back to be d saint
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by reserved111(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Hmmm hope u knw ur intentions might end up not being d same... She will come frm ur back to be d saint
Dats why I luv women hahaha
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
reserved111:

Dats why I luv women hahaha
reserved111:

Nope. Not when she finds out he was HOEing,fooling with the both of us at the same time
.....she will glady help grin
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by jamalnation(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
reserved111:
having only one girlfriend can be boring and likely to cause jealousy and heart attack

Having "MORE THAN ONE" girlfriends makes u sleep well focus on your career and be successful.

Men of the old spent less time to please women but they gained more respect from them and lived more healthy and longer life while being successful.

Terms and Conditions apply:

Warning!!! Don't marry more than one wife.

Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by handsam(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
it doesn't matter,I only need the girl for a moment.
Ill do the heavy payback myself grin grin you wanna hear about it?

Lol.. Hey homie, I seen to have forgotten this account's email details. So i will pm you with my other monicker ..,Ashura1 smiley
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2016
handsam:

Lol.. Hey homie, I seen to have forgotten this account's email details. So i will pm you with my other monicker ..,Ashura1 smiley
Kay.I wondered who that was
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by 2dice01: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yawn its 5 o'clock in de morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by handsam(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay.I wondered who that was

Yea.. Check your email
Re: Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2016
handsam:

Yea.. Check your email
I answered

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Exercise, Checkout This Pretty Girl She Will Blow Your Mind / Messi’s Or Ronaldo’s Girl, Who Is Hotter? (photos) / Lady Dumps Lover In Text Message After He Chose To Play Video Game Instea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.