Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? (1149 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Having Only One Girlfriend Can Be Boring, Likely To Cause Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Dwise11(m): 1:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Girlfriend that cannot steal her father's money
and give to her boyfriend, is that one girlfriend?

Girlfriend that cannot cooke food for her boyfriend
Is that one girlfriend?

add yours
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 06, 2016
cry

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Yes.A smart one grin
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by dikeigbo2(m): 3:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Girlfriend that always think that sexx is a compasation,is she a girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by chubbyswit(m): 5:50am On Apr 06, 2016
a girlfriend that is boring and cant contribute to any reasonable chat, is that one girlfriend?
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Dwise11(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2016
BreadandBeans:
cry
guy press move

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Dwise11(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2016
a girlfriend that can not buy me iphone 7,is that one girlfriend?
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Dwise11(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2016
girlfriend that cannot buy his boyfriend an island is that one a girlfriend? after all Angelina J. bought her husband an island. so what are you even saying?
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by emperorchedda(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Girlfriend that always think that sexx is a compasation,is she a girlfriend?
NO
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2016
Dwise11:
Girlfriend that cannot steal her father's money
and give to her boyfriend, is that one girlfriend?

Girlfriend that cannot cooke food for her boyfriend
Is that one girlfriend?

add yours
lol..smh.
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Elzends(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Girl that only buy me boxers on my birthday, is that one girlfriend ✌

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by onstelly(f): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Lmao
You guys won't kill me oh
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by halfricanadian(f): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Done all dat and my reward is?
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Dwise11(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
Done all dat and my reward is?
just looking at u
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Dwise11(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:
Lmao You guys won't kill me oh
please don't lie with laugh ohh
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by halfricanadian(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dwise11:

just looking at u

Ok cheesy
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by ivyT(f): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dwise11:
girlfriend that cannot buy his boyfriend an island is
that one a girlfriend? after all Angelina J. bought her
husband an island. so what are you even saying?

Una no even b celebrity
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by Dwise11(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok cheesy
hafricanadian
Re: Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? by halfricanadian(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dwise11:

hafricanadian

Yes?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship / Buy For Your Girlfriend And She Would Never Leave You / baby saved by a dog...picx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.