Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. (2287 Views)

I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out / How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by jonaifame22(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
pcaliphate:
Bro... Some ladies are actually worthy to be called a lady... Its calls for celebration when one finds such....
yea you can say that again!
Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
She had already been expecting me to do the wooing. Of course I wooed her and she obliged at once cool.

1 Like

Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by trybe(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Liberty101:
#yawns

#yawns again

#still yawns again

#jezz its sleeping time

Op good morning
guy abeg u go borrow me small land make I take farm

1 Like

Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by bqlekan(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Just do it as it comes into your head.. talk more on why you want a relationship with her and not how you fell in love with her. Convince her on why she should leave her current caring bf for you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by Liberty101: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
trybe:
Of course am a generous man, 1 plot is 50 million grin

1 Like

Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by pcaliphate(m): 4:01am On Jan 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
She had already been expecting me to do the wooing. Of course I wooed her and she obliged at once cool.
Nice One Boss... So asking her out was just mere formality....
Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by pcaliphate(m): 4:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Liberty101:
Of course am a generous man, 1 plot is 50 million grin
The price alone has weakened the pocket....
Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by pcaliphate(m): 4:03am On Jan 19, 2016
bqlekan:
Just do it as it comes into your head.. talk more on why you want a relationship with her and not how you fell in love with her. Convince her on why she should leave her current caring bf for you.. grin
Yea You on point Sir... Its more or less like justifying your reasons for asking her out...
Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by pcaliphate(m): 4:04am On Jan 19, 2016
trybe:
Mine is just 2K5....
Re: Asking Your Girlfriend Out; The Drama Involved. by Liberty101: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2016
pcaliphate:
The price alone has weakened the pocket....
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Do This? Even If She Came For The Money or ladies can you allow this?18+ / Abroad Hubby / Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.