Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? (2679 Views)

Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) / I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Here, the question sounds a bit awkward but I'm kinda curious. I've never had to do it before because most of the relationships I've been in just progressed from just friends to -- if you know what I mean.

I'm aware of the lame lines people use, or the clichés, but the personal experience often varies.

So, how did you ask your girlfriend out? Or to the ladies. How were you asked out? I'm curious.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm here to read comments.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by dingbang(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ask her out? Like you mean ask her to get out? grin
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
dingbang:
Ask her out? Like you mean ask her to get out? grin

Oh please! grin grin

Ask for a relationship jor.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by arleck(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
you wanna learn?
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Fmartin(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
when u ar done, jus say, 'baby pls go out' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yawns.... Sometimes you don't need to say anything. Be her friend first and let things progress naturally.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by dingbang(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
epelumi42:

Oh please! grin grin

Ask for a relationship jor.
ok.. I like when people are specific... Well before asking a girl for a rship, you should ask yourself questions.. Why do I want it, am I ready for it, what can I offer... Is she worth it.. Etc..

Its important to know that its stupid to just ask a girl to be your girlfriend when you haven't answered these questions..

Now back to your question...how do people ask people out for a relationship.. There is no specific method.. Different strokes for different folks..

As for me.. I don't ask.. They ask me cool
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by dingbang(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nma27:
Yawns.... Sometimes you don't need to say anything. Be her friend first and let things progress naturally.
I love you.. Talk your own
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
dingbang:
I love you.. Talk your own
ding ding bang bang!
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by firstking01(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Simple, but i won't unleash it here.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by younghartz(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
I came to realize that any girl u bleep in d SE automatically thinks you both are datin.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by bercarray(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nma27:
her friend kwa?Some guys get friendzoned at the end

1 Like

Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Augastianza(f): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
epelumi42:
Here, the question sounds a bit awkward but I'm kinda curious. I've never had to do it before because most of the relationships I've been in just progressed from just friends to -- if you know what I mean.

I'm aware of the lame lines people use, or the clichés, but the personal experience often varies.

So, how did you ask your girlfriend out? Or to the ladies. How were you asked out? I'm curious.

He said

"You strike me as the kind of lady who won't be pining over me when I'm no longer interested in you, can we meet for breakfast tommorow and see if we can have lunch together, there after we will see if we can tolerate each other till supper ? " lolll.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by dingbang(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nma27:
ding ding bang bang!
wink
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Let Be Daddy And Mummy
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nma27:
Progress naturally to the popular FZ ba?
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by ghostmember(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nma27:

Nah. Before you know it she's already with another guy and she'll be like "But you didn't tell me".
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
ghostmember:

Nah. Before you know it she's already with another guy and she'll be like "But you didn't tell me".
Typed from experience?
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
bercarray:
her friend kwa?Some guys get friendzoned at the end
True
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
arleck:
you wanna learn?
Maybe... grin
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
Let Be Daddy And Mummy
Hehehehehe grin
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Augastianza:

He said

"You strike me as the kind of lady who won't be pining over me when I'm no longer interested in you, can we meet for breakfast tommorow and see if we can have lunch together, there after we will see if we can tolerate each other till supper ? " lolll.

This sounds really interesting...
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Augastianza(f): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
epelumi42:

This sounds really interesting...

Would you try it?
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by bercarray(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nma27:
True
so what If the op ended being friend zoned,so I think making friends first won't werk
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Dhanidhamy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
she asked me out cool
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
This thread 'll surely be useful to me when am ready to...
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by iamDaisy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I'm here to read comments.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by mrmrmister: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice legs, what time do they open?

Works all the time grin grin
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by arleck(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
epelumi42:

Maybe... grin
do you a pen and a book? cuz i wana lecture you.
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Augastianza:

Would you try it?
I could. I don't know. I probably say it in a different way. Like...
Re: How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by epelumi42(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
arleck:
do you a pen and a book? cuz i wana lecture you.
Yes. Will this 200 yards white sheet do? I have a palm tree long pen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Natural BEE Honey: 08139458588 / Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.