Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] (881 Views)

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by haywhy911(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2016
Found this brilliant and funny piece on More's facebook page. Thought it's worth sharing.

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance — particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as Soccer 5.0, Sports 3.0 and Lager 4.1.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.5 simply crashes the system. I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?

Signed, Desperate

TECH SUPPORT'S REPLY..

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System. Please enter the command: “http: I Thought You Loved Me.htm” and try to download Tears 6.2 and don’t forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0, Chocolate 2.5 and Flowers 3.5.

But remember, over use of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5! Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background, that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).
Also, do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7. We also recommend that you permanently delete the Nagging 5.3 application.

Good Luck,
Tech Support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by cruzita(f): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2016
was I suppose yo laugh
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by obiorathesubtle: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin still funny!!!
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by obiorathesubtle: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Skarlett.. I see you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
was I suppose yo laugh
. . . . pretend you're laughing, since you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Skarlett.. I see you cheesy

*disappears into thin air
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by cruzita(f): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . pretend you're laughing, since you don't understand.
doing just dat
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by Feranchek(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by IamLEGEND1: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2016
old,but still a little funny.

1 Like

Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by tubouncen(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2016
The technicality is technical
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by obiorathesubtle: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
skarlett:

***pours acid***

Show yourself! Thou red creature!
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by haywhy911(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by lawrenceunaa: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
was I suppose yo laugh
yes but u re not techy undecided
Nice cheesy
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2016
skarlett:

. . . . your siggy.
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
***pours acid***

Show yourself! Thou red creature!
shocked shocked acid ke

Hw u dey jare
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

your siggy.

Meaning?
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by obiorathesubtle: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2016
skarlett:
shocked shocked acid ke

Hw u dey jare
hehe.. Acid worked just fine cool

I'm good.. Just very hungry.. Are You doing alright?

Saw your diary update.. I'll heed to thy advice.
Re: Tech Support: Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0..[hilarious] by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehe.. Acid worked just fine cool

I'm good.. Just very hungry.. Are You doing alright?

Saw your diary update.. I'll heed to thy advice.

Lol, aiit...I'm hungry too

(1) (Reply)

To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. / Do U Think Am A Fool Or Jst Been Nice Or Love Is Killing Me.... / Must Read! Five Serious Questions Every Unmarried Nigerian Lady Must Ask Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.