Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) (36864 Views)

Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Samyj247:
wicked stingy guy. given out fake settings dat doesn't work, just looking for fans idiot. I regret downloading telegram bcus of u. I would have gladly paid to marvel Dan even given u my time. ur papa
why say such? shocked I was not even online some of the newbies there might have given you the unworking IP you should have wait for the main gurus to come which are the 7admins come on don't be mad calm down and message me so I can put you through, okay? Besides its free. Am not jobless I take out my free time to help people on things they can enjoy for free and what type of fans is that online You should checked the group admin and ask from one of them directly next time don't jump into conclusion
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Samyj247:
wicked stingy guy. given out fake settings dat doesn't work, just looking for fans idiot. I regret downloading telegram bcus of u. I would have gladly paid to marvel Dan even given u my time. ur papa

These are the mean tweak gurus and I have gone through all the messages since you were added and I didn't see where any of these 7 admins given out. Fake settings to you am online now and I can send the one am currently using

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
my asha205 is more faster than ur trashy tecno android.. Trust me

puhahahahaha.. how can you say your nokia 205 is faster than android.. you see that htc wey u buy my sister get that type, na java phone e no even fit install java

i get asha 200 too bros grin
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Apollux(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
lol.. I buy 3gb for 1500 every month.
And for ur info, any phone that can brows internet is a smartphone

Pls someone in d house should help me educate dis man dat s still stuck in d 2008s, indeed "any phone dat can browse is a smartphone ", pls no talk much again make u no expose more of ur ignorance.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Apollux:

Pls someone in d house should help me educate dis man dat s still stuck in d 2008s, indeed "any phone dat can browse is a smartphone ", pls no talk much again make u no expose more of ur ignorance.
boy, go and read your books. U lack knowledge
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Maikey: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
The OP should get himself a good budget android phone eg all this mtk device and he will come back and testify!

This psiphon thing sounds legit *following thread*
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by alabi484(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2016
gurutech201:
mtn glo Airtel and etisalat join our group and enjoy them all without limit
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by mosjames: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
my asha205 is more faster than ur trashy tecno android.. Trust me
Asha ko awodi ni, abi you can't afford tecno durable phones
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Rajman45(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
mightyfada:

For Mtn, you can use bblite and power it with any vpn software. Then download mobdro or kodi but I prefer mobdro
thanks
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Rajman45(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
any new code to get mtn 150mb music plus.... cus D and I is not working any more
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Rajman45:
any new code to get mtn 150mb music plus.... cus D and I is not working any more
it only works on new sim
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Samyj247: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
hellooo Marvel1206 can I still get the siphon 0.0 settings from you.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Samyj247:
hellooo Marvel1206 can I still get the siphon 0.0 settings from you.
add whatsapp +2348103949377
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Rajman45(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2016
gurutech201:
it only works on new sim
make i go buy new sim sharp sharp
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Samyj247: 8:54pm On May 06, 2019
gurutech201:
done feel free to make your request you will never get bored with your phone again .apps games tweaks and so on of your choice
pls boss edit and remove my numb from this ur post, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.