Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) (36867 Views)

Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Socketbet: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lolzzzz......funny time waster
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by miqos02(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i am afraid to buy another android. I have wasted enough money on androids
bros u never buy phone oh, na palasa u dey buy oh
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Just one point..

The redirects message you get from trying to open Nairaland sometimes is actually a problem with Nairaland and not the phone.

I experience it many times myself on both Windows, Android and iOS platforms.

Finally OP; If you want to use a smartphone, pay proper money for a Samsung Galaxy Note or S series phone.
what do u have to say about galaxy win?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I will never buy this over-hyped bullshit called android.
sorry oh! Perhaps you were buying from wrong hands or refurbished phones. There are good London used as well as good brand new phones. it's just a matter of where your buy them
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
rollUP:
[b]All I see is d cry of a broke fella

In other news. How Tf did dis make fp[/b
]?? undecided
u can hit ur head on the rock. Nobody gives a f... tongue
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Tocheagle(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bros go and get a brand new infinix phone
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
oyb:
1) you are buying naija stolen phones , not 'london used'
2) you are buying low end phones
3) you are buying phones from street hustlers whose only aim is to shed the stolen goods. they would tell you the phone is 'very good'

if cash is an issue - buy infinix. you will get a subpar experience buying any [samsung/htc/sony/lg] device at 20k or below

i have been there

you cannot buy a broken down toyota yaris and then say all japanese cars are useless.

android is a far superior os to nokia ovi.

i have really learned my lesson. Those london abi na ghana used phones na hogwash cheesy
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by agitator: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I hope the nokia asha205 wey u dey praise na also London used or na Cotonou used. grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Kingmanny88(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
Hello bro. Pls help me out with how to make the Psiphon unlimited stuff work on my Galaxy Core Prime.
Would really appreciate this.
Many thanks.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by deedondavi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
Pls how does the psiphon unlimited browsing work
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
bigtt76:
grin nor mind am! Phones that will be rejecting network because they no longer understand the new hi-tech infrastructure deployed tongue

lol u dey bash me abi.. Iffa catchu
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

sorry oh! Perhaps you were buying from wrong hands or refurbished phones. There are good London used as well as good brand new phones. it's just a matter of where your buy them
na ore in ondo state i sey buy this trash oo
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

na ore in ondo state i dey buy all this trash oo
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
agitator:

I hope the nokia asha205 wey u dey praise na also London used or na Cotonou used. grin grin grin
nooo na new i buy am cheesy
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
na ore in ondo state i dey buy all this trash oo
change location then
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by ezeuba(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
The funny, and annoying, thing is that nearly none of these phones were used in London...
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by suwalee(f): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
1stolax:

Please, I'm curious to know this benefits undecided

MUST YOU BUY FAIRLY USED?

YOU WANT TO FEEL AMONG ABI
Fake boy
atleast he's truthful so he deserves candid opinion.I cnt say cos I don't kno much bout fones
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by coolluk(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Oga goan buy better phone , HTC no even know if that fone dey exist self
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by dokunbam(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Advice On How To Unlock Iphone 5s
According to the person that sent it:
Bought from a company in Uk with 2 years warranty(so not a stolen phone)
Its already be cleaned. Just to unlock it to use Nigeria sim.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by mosjames: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op, there's no doubt you've been settling for less
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by dlux: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Get the latest IT news on http://gtbensmag.com
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by kkboy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
try brand new Infinx or Tecno phone. The only probelem is that you need to invest about 25K to get a better one. Andriod phones are good.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Onyiibazz: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

ok download psiphon handler and i will send u screengrabs of my settings
Bro, am also interested, u mind sending me d settings too? Whatsapp 07087845559. Thanks in advance
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by femi4: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

May God deliver you from the spirit of poverty. STOP BUYING SECOND HAND phones. You can't use your second hand experience to judge all android device
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by femi4: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
suwalee:
atleast he's truthful so he deserves candid opinion.I cnt say cos I don't kno much bout fones
it has no advantages, its pure suffering
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by draphix(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

Guy pls add me on whatsapp m interested in dat psiphon and dstv
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by draphix(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

Guy pls add me on whatsapp m interested in dat psiphon and dstv 08136111136
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by emma72(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
please help me with the siphon handler settings too, my Whatsapp number +17169062015
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Amisec: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
I used my London used HTC sensation for a year before upgrading to my brand new LG. OP I guess you were just unlucky in selecting a good phone. Maybe those winch in the village are at work grin
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hahaha aorray dear kiss

PoliticalThuG:
lol u dey bash me abi.. Iffa catchu
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Dotmanroy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
hii.. Pls I need the settings too.. My WhatsApp no-08131254864 email - dotmanroy@gmail.com.. Tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52