Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) (36870 Views)

Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
cyberdurable:
guru...gimmme yr WhatsApp numb
...thanks
its telegram 09038532204
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Samyj247:
kk thanks I hv downloaded d handler version. will download telegram right away, but what of whatsapp

No telegram have lot of advantage then whatsapp and the group is made up of 1000 people both gurus and newbies are welcome because tweak is flowing like honey everyday that we don't even know which one to use they are just wasting and nairaland won't let us to share it angry
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Samyj247: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:

No telegram have lot of advantage then whatsapp and the group is made up of 1000 people both gurus and newbies are welcome because tweak is flowing like honey everyday that we don't even know which one to use they are just wasting and nairaland won't let us to share it angry
add me on
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
dasphinx1:

Bro, i am also interested in the psiphon stuff, please add my number on telegram @ 08038114378

You have been added you can now enjoy what what you have been missing for so long don't dull just ask for any tweak of your choice and the gurus will provide it with screenshots I've used 90GB plus still flexing unlimitedly cheesy

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Samyj247:
add me on telegram with this 08095815919
done feel free to make your request you will never get bored with your phone again .apps games tweaks and so on of your choice

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
alabi484:

did you just say u limited?... how, which network...
mtn glo Airtel and etisalat join our group and enjoy them all without limit
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
olayinkajnr:
Lolz, guys are more interested in the psiphon unlimited browsing than the trash the OP posted
die pls
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by daphid25(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u mean Q5? Naturally, i hate tecno phones.. I dnt know why.. Maybe its cos i think all tecno phones are fake
Oboi, where have you been buying your own Tecno phone,
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ore
daphid25:
Oboi, where have you been buying your own Tecno phone,
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by daphid25(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Ore
You'll enjoy it if you buy from an authorized seller
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by ritababe(f): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
How am i the cause?

guy you are a novice, next time take a technician with you before going out to buy phone and again i can open gmail and email from my nokia c1 talkess of asha 205 also asha 205 is not a smartphone,.
Go and buy gionee m3mini just 17k and come back to testify
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Rajman45(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
mightyfada:
For those asking for psiphon settings and wants to stream dstv match in their phone, quote me with the network you use.
mtn
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
ritababe:

guy you are a novice, next time take a technician with you before going out to buy phone and again i can open gmail and email from my nokia c1 talkess of asha 205 also asha 205 is not a smartphone,.
all these small small girls sef, did i tell u i need your advice? See who is talking
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Samyj247: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:
done feel free to make your request you will never get bored with your phone again .apps games tweaks and so on of your choice
thank u my oga
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:
its telegram 09038532204
OK...will download it but o
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
die pls

Lmao, come and kill me sule... Wonder who sold 12k London used phone to you. You went to buy made in Bermuda you dey call am London use... Come dey Diss better OS...
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, come and kill me sule... Wonder who sold 12k London used phone to you. You went to buy made in Bermuda you dey call am London use... Come dey Diss better OS...
boy, as u can see, i really dnt have ya time.. I am busy reading news. So let me be
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Rajman45:

mtn

For Mtn, you can use bblite and power it with any vpn software. Then download mobdro or kodi but I prefer mobdro
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sammyblaq:

Etisalat... Thanks

For Etisalat, you can make use of magic IP on any vpn both on PC and phone where you can browse with 0.00 naira. It's unlimited.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
boy, as u can see, i really dnt have ya time.. I am busy reading news. So let me be

Lmao, boy?? Na so e Pain you reach?? If u busy, you won't bother quoting me... Keep using your asha 205 Bush baby
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
ritababe:

Leave that ancient OP jàre. He will always find a way to defend the trash he posted... grin grin
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, boy?? Na so e Pain you reach?? If u busy, you won't bother quoting me... Keep using your asha 205 Bush baby
my asha205 is more faster than ur trashy tecno android.. Trust me
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
my asha205 is more faster than ur trashy tecno android.. Trust me

Buahahahahahaha kekekekekekeke grin grin grin grin grin grin, that feeling when he tried to guess the type of smartphone you using and he spew trash. Tecno kò, tekino ni.. Pained lad
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Buahahahahahaha kekekekekekeke grin grin grin grin grin grin, that feeling when he tried to guess the type of smartphone you using and he spew trash. Tecno kò, tekino ni.. Pained lad
i know u use cheap phones like tecno.. People like u cant afford to buy expensive phones due to chronic poverty.. Cheap kid
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i know u use cheap phones like tecno.. People like u cant afford to buy expensive phones due to chronic poverty.. Cheap kid

Hahahahahaha, I can't fit laugh finish O. So it's you that bought a 12k Bermuda used phone that can afford money to buy expensive phones... Stop using your Asha 205 to quote me jare... If I'm cheap, then you are a free baby.. Pained lad... You really sound pained O.. If not, you won't keep quoting my post... Go and buy a brand new smartphone and stop hating...
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Samyj247: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:
wicked stingy guy. given out fake settings dat doesn't work, just looking for fans idiot. I regret downloading telegram bcus of u. I would have gladly paid to marvel Dan even given u my time. ur papa
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by sholly28(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:

Yes thats what ambushing to browse now and CNN and wwe is my best channels but you can still enjoy other channels like natgeo wild and co

pls add me on telegram, my number is 08090903490.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
mightyfada:

For Etisalat, you can make use of magic IP on any vpn both on PC and phone where you can browse with 0.00 naira. It's unlimited.
how I fit get the magic IP?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Sammyblaq:

how I fit get the magic IP?

You can view my blog,
mightyfada.com
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by ritababe(f): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Leave that ancient OP jàre. He will always find a way to defend the trash he posted... grin grin

im even insult me put self, im they behave like old man wey come for thick village.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by jairo01: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2016
mightyfada:
For those asking for psiphon settings and wants to stream dstv match in their phone, quote me with the network you use.
etisalat 08024990988
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by osenbarak: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2016
This is quite funny. How would you think all Tecno devices are fake? It's like thinking all Samsung devices are sold for N199,999.

PoliticalThuG:
u mean Q5? Naturally, i hate tecno phones.. I dnt know why.. Maybe its cos i think all tecno phones are fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.