Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) (36852 Views)

Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by nwekeg: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
na so
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
hey bro pls can I have the ip and port ure using. my own no dey work abeg help ohh
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by durasome(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I will never buy this over-hyped bullshit called android.
.save some money get yourself a brand new one tecno I suggest. and save yourself all the wahalas
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
1) you are buying naija stolen phones , not 'london used'
2) you are buying low end phones
3) you are buying phones from street hustlers whose only aim is to shed the stolen goods. they would tell you the phone is 'very good'

if cash is an issue - buy infinix. you will get a subpar experience buying any [samsung/htc/sony/lg] device at 20k or below

i have been there

you cannot buy a broken down toyota yaris and then say all japanese cars are useless.

android is a far superior os to nokia ovi.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by utenwuson: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
buy new phone!!! London phones re naija used re-cased phone
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by autotrader014(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i am afraid to buy another android. I have wasted enough money on androids

U bought scrap fones for 10k each and u said u ve wasted enof money on android fones!! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by alabi484(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
op, u no try at all... in this technological age... u can as well use Nokia 3310...it lasts longer.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
this is my first time of buying android phones. U dnt have to blame me cheesy

Not blaming u. It is just like someone who has used Mac computers all his life and he decided to give windows a try, then he goes and gets himself an old pentium 2 laptop of 350mhz running Windows 98 OS and then he comes to rant that windows laptops are wack.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by eldino44(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
Bros how do I set mine for d DSTV I did dat of the psiphon. thanks
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by endtimesblog: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wetin concern me concern android..

With my nokia e5 am good to go...

#teamsymbianfone....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by oseiwe(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u mean Q5? Naturally, i hate tecno phones.. I dnt know why.. Maybe its cos i think all tecno phones are fake
since wen did asha 205 turn to a smartphone?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Not blaming u. It is just like someone who has used Mac computers all his life and he decided to give windows a try, then he goes and gets himself an old pentium 2 laptop of 350mhz running Windows 98 OS and then he comes to rant that windows laptops are wack.
it is painful to have lost 22k just like that.. Money wey no dey sef
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Seylad2009(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Oga,I dey interested in that dstv stuff ooo . Abeg,share more info
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by mbeltima(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Do you mean I cn wych DSTV on Andriod! Please how? Whatsapp 08117595815
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by bqlekan(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
brother, sorry for your loss o. whatever happened to new and affordable Android phones
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by misspicy(f): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
lordempire:
May God lead u out of the wilderness soon
Na real wilderness gringrin

nairalanders are very amusing cheesy
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Babalegba(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Very funny thread. The o.p bought two ancient phones and jumped to conclusion from there. Why didn't he seek advice from nairaland first. I bought an Innjoo for less than 13k well over a year ago and the phone is still performing.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
autotrader014:

U bought scrap fones for 10k each and u said u ve wasted enof money on android fones!! undecided
i dey work for bank? Abi i be politician? undecided
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Bigdreams(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
1stolax:

Please, I'm curious to know this benefits undecided

Tu est 1stolax...

Read my signature to download my free report on how to successfully start bulk sms business.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by nwekeg: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
k
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
This psiphon, how can I do it on my phone ? Heard is the latest in town
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin nor mind am! Phones that will be rejecting network because they no longer understand the new hi-tech infrastructure deployed tongue

alkanes1:
Go and buy a good android phone not some 2009 London used phones.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Jabioro: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Your mumu carry power follow body..go buy Lenovo 14kand begin to rock every internet pages
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by BusinessHub1: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
9jatatafo:

This psiphon, how can I do it on my phone ? Heard is the latest in town
contact me on any of my contact details below....please let's not publicize this Psiphon stuff before they block it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by SamJed(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

ok download psiphon handler and i will send u screengrabs of my settings
please can u send me the settings too...i will be grateful...i am looking for how to use it and browse free
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by mobaladf: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guy you funny oooo, you dey complain on 10k phone why you no kuku buy Confirm 15k-20k wey go last you
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by khalhokage(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Asha 205 is a smartphone? nawa number one,
You couldn't create an email address with it? nawa number two.

I can remember creating emails with worse java phones in secondary school, the bottom line is that you're a tech novice, and my advice is if you ever decide to stop being a chicken and want to get an actual smartphone ask for advice 1st or take someone with you that knows about these things.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by alfa0: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
i believe you have been buying a Nigerian used phone probably from the street all in the name of London used phone.
No body will sell you a Samsung galaxy Win for 12k as ''Good'' London used is sold b/w20 to 25k..and i bet you you wont regret buying that phone.
i also don't know the HTC you bought for 10k..

Advice: stop wasting your money on cheap phones.look for verified seller of London used phones or better get a new android phone.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by ZanyABC(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Same here bro
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
How am i the cause?
encryptjay:
Lwkmd grin
I don't really know to say to the OP cos his case is a serious one. OP is the cause of his plight but he doesn't know that yet
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gog4life(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
.......now d best thing you can do for ursef is to buy Nokia touch n save ursef dis trouble!!!

cheap articles... u no know say buy one take 2 free na bad market abi??
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
1stolax:

Please, I'm curious to know this benefits undecided

MUST YOU BUY FAIRLY USED?

YOU WANT TO FEEL AMONG ABI
Fake boy
why the insults nah? Am i the only one buying second hand phones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Don’t Know About MTN Android Phone S620 & S720i (photo) / Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.