Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) (36866 Views)

Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Those of u bashing me for saying the truth, continue
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Samyj247: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
pls info me, I wil pay 1k
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Apollux:
The truth about dis s dat it s very clear dat d op knows nothing about smartphones generally not just Android. Its apparent from his reference to asha 205 as a "smartphone ". Also his complains about both london used android phones he bought not having network, maybe dat d op doesn't know dat to browse on Android or smartphones generally, u must subscribe for mb. I'm sure d guy was browsing using his credit without a data plan, d way he was browsing on his old java Nokia. Op no vex, stop blaming Android n upgrade ur self.... It is 2016 AD. grin grin grin
lol.. I buy 3gb for 1500 every month.
And for ur info, any phone that can brows internet is a smartphone
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Samyj247:

please check my thread tomorrow, phone's section
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Samyj247: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

please check my thread tomorrow
OK thanks. especially that siphon, I downloaded one from playstore bt it wasn't having d needed settings
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
Hello bro, can I pm u? I want the settings.. Can I do dt on techno camon c8?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
cyberdurable:

check my thread tomorrow phone's section

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Samyj247:
OK thanks. especially that siphon, I downloaded one from playstore bt it wasn't having d needed settings
ok bro

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Joshkid(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so android has fake ones? I never knew
you no knw? sad
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
For those asking for psiphon settings and wants to stream dstv match in their phone, quote me with the network you use.

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I will never buy this over-hyped bullshit called android.
. U bought android phones of #10k/#12k, both being 2nd hand per se(London or Jamaican or vietnamese use is stil 2nd hand) n u think u bought a gud android phone? Stop being stingy wit urself my frnd, dig ur hands in2 ur pockets n go get a nice new phone 4 urslf, or quit loading crap up here. Moreso, ur pitiful whining wil hv no effect watsoever on d popularity n market sales of android phones. So whether u like, hate, or under-rate them, they r stil gonna b selling n more n more persons r gonna b buying n enjoying them
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
xfanlegal:
. U bought android phones of #10k/#12k, both being 2nd hand per se(London or Jamaican or vietnamese use is stil 2nd hand) n u think u bought a gud android phone? Stop being stingy wit urself my frnd, dig ur hands in2 ur pockets n go get a nice new phone 4 urslf, or quit loading crap up here. Moreso, ur pitiful whining wil hv no effect watsoever on d popularity n market sales of android phones. So whether u like, hate, or under-rate them, they r stil gonna b selling n more n more persons r gonna b buying n enjoying them
funny u are one of those thieves that sell london used phones.. The moment u change ur way the better for u
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Skoopy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
The problem here is not the "OS" android, it's You. Go get a good phone.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Magician1503(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I will never buy this over-hyped bullshit called android.

Bros, u no try ooo undecided
No Ciga stubs dey ground so...
And one klaro.
No dey lose guard next time.
Smoke responsibly

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
This post na another definition of trash story..
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Tex42(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Baba comot money buy beta phone na.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros abeg, how do you watch dstv on your phone?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Samyj247:

Why pay money for something we are using for free?? If you are on telegram message me so I can add you to the free tweak group where you will get every thing for free

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Samyj247:

You need the the handler version
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
cyberdurable:

It works on all android phone both low and high
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
xtervaganza:

Are you on telegram I want to add you to the tweak group so you can learn it for free
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
You can watch African magic Hausa African magic Yoruba African magic Igbo African magic English cartoon network super sports CNN and so many more plus free browsing and paid browsing up to 10GB daily and more just post your telegram contact and you will be added

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
check my thread tomorrow
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

check my thread tomorrow

Nairaland mod and bot will not allow you to post tweak I've tried it many times and I get a ban for it or hidden post or can you show me a thread with tweaks for free browsing? I don't think so.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
gurutech201:

Nairaland mod and bot will not allow you to post tweak I've tried it many times and I get a ban for it or hidden post or can you show me a thread with tweaks for free browsing? I don't think so.
oh really
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
cyberdurable:

add whatsapp 08103949377
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
gurutech201:

Are you on telegram I want to add you to the tweak group so you can learn it for free
I'll download it now. Will you add me?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
Yes sir.
hey pm me.. i cnt post the thread due to the rules
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Gmekx(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
So why are you complaining? You get what you buy, some techno phones can do better jobs. grin grin
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Hassan080196(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Egbon, I'm telling you, IPhone no be any android phones mate. I've used both and I'm currently using both. Igimu jina sori (the edge of the nose is far from the head). #teamiphone
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by sheylarhh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
mightyfada:
For those asking for psiphon settings and wants to stream dstv match in their phone, quote me with the network you use.

Glo
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
sheylarhh:

Glo

Glo dont have cheat now, you can only trick them by either using their bb sub or getting 6gb for #1500.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread