Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage (12344 Views)

Wat Age Is Best 4 Marriage / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by hackney(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
It will be cool if people actually meet here and develop  meaningful relationships.
If you intend to on NL, it shld start with contact details (prolly emails ) as that will facilitate other cute things like picture sends etc.
(Not just going round and round on the threads).

Thats for those checking for better halfs though.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
Pple thanks 4 all u goodwill. Watch out
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by cooldud62: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
This is indeed very interesting,
We are watching you guys.
All the best grin grin grin

I know say na here we go meet ruky and jenny,
by the way gen2genius, you too sabi dis kain tin abi grin
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by coolfaced8(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2009
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by coolfaced8(f): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2009
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2009
updates please
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
Now,this is really getting scary. shocked shocked You people should please take it easy oooo,I said as Theolar and I progresses we would give reports,but it seems some people here already have already made report for us.
I only spoke 2 her for the first time ysterday, and we are yet to even get talking,so people should allow us go through our process.As we keep our communications open,people should give us the previledge of discovering ourselves.
That being said, am going to e-mail her later today,that would signify our first step of the process.I actually got her e-mail ysterday when I spoke to her about 15Minutes or thereabout.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2009
chinesedoll:

updates please
What update please. re U Theolar?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2009
Na wa more and more peeps dey show intrst . Dont worry i promise 2 give u some details .
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by coolfaced8(f): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2009
coolfaced8:

Hi there!

You can handle it. What you see here is just normal stuff when things like this are in full glare of public. Don't take people's comment too seriously. U're not even under any obligation to report stuffs. And you know that too.

It's sunday and everybody's home. And just relaxing and cooling off.
Thanks coolfaced8,
Hey Theolar, if U re there now, why don,t you hook me up on the mail or messenger, am online now, and wouldn't mind chatting with you for a while.I actually sent you a mail a couple of minutes ago.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2009
Yes i know dat i am not under any obligatn 2 report and i am sure R.T. knows dat as well . It is all in d spirit of havin fun and sharin wit pple who are good sport.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by coolfaced8(f): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2009
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2009
@Theolar: Are you there at all??
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2009
@ Theolar, you are probably busy at the moment I guess.Need to get something to eat now.You know what you could just respond to my mail to confirm you got it.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2009
Just replied ur mail
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
yep,,I have just replied you too,Ok, re you on yahoo messenger now??
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2009
Theo common talk with me now,where are you pls?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2009
Please talk to me now,,I have some friends coming to pick me for a game of bowling.Please reply me,,probably you re busy.However,I can see you online here on NL
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2009
Ok messenger it is
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by ifyalways(f): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2009
hmmn.
Intresting.
goodluck people.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chykeo(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2009
theolar:

Yes i know dat i am not under any obligatn 2 report and i am sure R.T. knows dat as well . It is all in d spirit of havin fun and sharin wit pple who are good sport.
PET NAME NOTICED!

REAL TRUTH:

Theo[/[/i]b] common talk with me now,where are you pls?
PET NAME NOTICED

REAL TRUTH:

[b][i]Theo common talk with me now,where are you pls?[/[/i]b]
ANXIETY?

REAL TRUTH:

[b][i]Please talk to me now,,I have some friends coming to pick me for a game of bowling.Please reply me,,probably you re busy.However,I can see you online here on NL

@ Theolar,

We hope u are not slowing my guy down. Please dont disappoint us all.

BTW where is NEZED
BUSYBODY
GENIUS2GENIUS
CHINESEDOLL

Please PPS we cant bring them forward and abandon them.

All the best Theolar and Realtruth. Keep us posted abeg
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JJYOU: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2009
Busy_body:

To the Bride and Groom and @ All

Oya, sharp sharp, no slacking, we already have MC Fhemmy and MC gen2genius in the house, Pastor Chris and JJYOU are going to be the officiating minister, Chinesedoll and kelexworks are the wedding Planner and Nezed is the Chief Bridesmaid, and Justgood and my humble self of course is the FATHER AND MOTHER OF THE DAY respectively. As the iyalode of NL, anybody that says I should not sit at the high table will get their eyes poked with my gele cheesy

We still need Caterers,
Make-up Artiste,
Musician,
Venue for Church and Reception,
etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, so good people of Nairaland, make yourself useful and fall in line cheesy grin cheesy

Chei, I have been slacking on the job, see this chinese chikala wan collect my real busybody job from me  angry angry angry cheesy
seriously i was beginning to think you were in some maternity ward. you nearly missed me saying you can now kiss the bride.

look here mr rea truth you have to do this the proper way.

see pa inlaw talk to us vicars and do some amebo counselling on how to treat a woman right and madam you need to get intouch with sisi jinx who will teach you how to be a submisive wife and probably sisterwoman and the other great ladies here for some pointing in the right direction.

dont forget no buy now pay later or i wont conduct the service.  we will waive the charges.

wish you both good luck.

my robe is ready. start getting your speech ready. you only have 5minutes.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by REALTRUTH1: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2009
@ Nlanders:we actually started talking ysterday though,however the communication suddenly got abrupted,can't say exactly what went wrong.I actually asked her about 2 questions and the answers she gave me were satisfactory.Nevertheless, I need still to ask her a few question in addition to the ones I asked , I do hope she is got some questioning too for me.
  We both actually seems to be keeping our fingers crossed.Now am getting prepared for the days activities.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JJYOU: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

@ Nlanders:we actually started talking ysterday though,however the communication suddenly got abrupted,can't what went wrong.I actually asked her about 2 questions and the answers she gave me were satisfactory.Nevertheless, I still to ask a few questions in additions to the ones I asked her, I do hope she is got some questioning too.
  We both actually seems to be keeping our fingers crossed.Now am getting prepared for the days activities
does seun have any reason to save up for a nice suit?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2009
You bet i have loads and loads of questn. I hope we wuld be able to talk beta 2day. I lost connectn on my YIM ystday. Tanx u all
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hi everybody,
How is everyone doing and i hope y'all had a great weekend? Mine was awesome,
Am so amazed and humbled at how a simple thread turned out to be so entertaining and enlightening.

Entertaining how, u may ask?

It stated on June 22nd, 09 with just a simple question: Where and How to Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage
The responses started streaming in slowly. 6mins after the question was posted online, Ifyalways from Belfast came along giving a funny and hilarious response, then Mr. crackles supplied us with his teeth and lafta, then came fhemmy with history of how that’s the funniest thing he has heard since after the days of Idi-amin.
Theolar mama, suddenly came up with her criteria (boy, I had a gud laff there) then Real Truth responded…, and since then, life has not remained the same for the two! Infact, nobody else existed on NL or on the thread except the two of ‘em with their question and answering session.
Chinesedoll and Chaircover were on hand with some nice/useful tips.
Then came my sniffing self and while it was meant to be a simple response to a question on NL, I couldn’t help noticing a tiny spark of embers from Real Truth [/b
Then came the poetic flair of [b] gen2genius
, the research compatibility proposed by Chinese doll , the wedding bells been awaited by Rubi, Kelexworld interested in ashebi, Busybody making arrangements for the day and choosing to be the mother of the day, chykeo proposing to buy the ‘couple’ a deep freezer (God bless u), coolfaced8 with her artistry and kind words, etc.

How was it enlightening?
This is personal, but as an avid follower of this thread and a ‘promoter-kind of’ I noticed three things:
1. People are interested in love and marriage (how do I know? Check this thread)
2. Most people on NL would love a loving relationship, but only few like Theolar can voice it out
(Hackney, tnx for the insight).
3. You can very well achieve your entire dreams, if you’d only make a bold step!

At this juncture, I wish to say I need REAL TRUTH AND THEOLAR to be real…
Is this a serious relationship between you two or u are both fulfilling our NL fantasy?
1. If there is something interesting between you two (even if its just an affection), you can count on us (NL-THEOLAR’s THREAD MEMBERS) to be real and supportive.
2. If there is no sparkle between you two, don’t push it or try to amuse us, we will understand (no be by force, una must marry).
3. Importantly, if you guys think you are been rushed by us, you can tell us. We will give you two enuf rooms to do your thing and at your own pace then you can come back and give us the end note.

Finally, I submit here that if this union between Real truth and Theolar works out for real, I will personally attend wherever-(naija or outside), and whenever the wedding comes up! Even if it will entail using up my total bank account.

If it doesn’t work out, then it was sure one hell of a thread…, grin cheesy wink
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chykeo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ Nezed

I think we should give both of them time now to discover themselves as you suggested. At this juncture, it might be good to give them some privacy and when they feel later, they can report progress to us. Should this work out, count me in on that day with my presence anywhere it will be held Nigeria/outside and with the brand new deep freezer I promised.

As both of them are beautifully progressing positively Nezed, isn't it time you begin to arrange other roasting NL guys in diaspora whom time flies past, with other cool chics?

It's been both enlightening and entertaining.

@ all Pps whoever knows why this marriage should not go on should come out and say so or forever keep silent.

@ Theolar & Realtruth

All the best. Keep it real. Let the hand of God be upon you two

God bless us all
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ chykeo,
tnx 4 ur kind words,
the issue is, i nid Real truth and theolar to let us knw if they nid space and not just making NLanders have fun.
Am so much interested in them.

2. on the issue of connecting peeps, there are so many obstacles preventing a real and genuine relationship online.

3. dat brand new deep freezer shld make real truth and theolar think seriously abt their union o,
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by cooldud62: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
How tall are you guys?
una don add unasef for facebook?
una fyne or ugliiiii?

if the story no good, make una no come yab anybody for here o,
just appoint a spokesperson to break the news say una no fit continue.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
Chykeo and Nezed dont worry we wil always giv u guys gist but like everioda tin dere will be boundaries. I hope R.T. agrees wit me on dis. anyways Nezed i missed u and a few odas ova d wknd . R.T. and i spoke on sat and he was a bit shy which was very endearin on d whole i am lookin 4wd to knowing him beta.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
If sucess of a r/ship depended on looks Obj and co 4 neva marry. Let me assure u dat i am easy on d eyes and dat is being modest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander / Home On The Rock. / Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.