Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response (48749 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Whizzcute(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
LoL

Some guys can be so mean grin grin

Well, Somehow the guys is right grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by IamLucy(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nightie(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided Eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by myfantasies(f): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nd his point is?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Pheals(f): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy grin lol na God dey punish her ni?

9 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by chronos: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by snezBaba: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hahaha,yes oooo no man can stop Gods work

4 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by obiorathesubtle: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Haha..Epic!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Lordprez: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Some broke azz guys can be creativegrin

Surprisingly only guys will find this funnyundecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by lampardizik(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mean

Buh funny grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abi nah! God is doing something in her life. The guy is just like the guy below me undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by ayidrgracxe: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ttqttwvvb

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
tongue
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by cowgirl9090: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
but the way some girls beg guys money makes me pity my gender.
So a guy that is neither your husband nor father should give you money because you are broke like she doesn't know how to work.

if I hear say my brother dey give this kind yeye girl money eh! undecided cause as soon as the money lands you will sight her in the nearest boutique buying the latest shoe or handbag in town.

she didn't even have the decency to meet him in person, and asked for money with genuine reason. iranu.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Mhizkel(f): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Good reply for such a leech grin

6 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Giwman(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hope say d girl no too cry
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by cruzita(f): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
at this juncture ,are we suppose to laugh or cry ?

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by healthyarena(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Very mean
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
LADIES and BEGGING.
Some times, I wonder if all ladies come from very poor homes.
U see a Lady from a Wealthy Home still begging...
In fact am tired

Do white ladies beg like this.. ?

22 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Her manner of request self is disgusting undecided

serves her right grin

5 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Richardonald(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
The guy try..ladiez nowadays think guyz are Atm

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by gentle36352: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
I wouldn't blame the guy at all.. Maybe the girl haven't been appreciative to the guy for his past generosity, likewise many girls

8 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd his point is?
what happened to your sense of humor, look around you , everyone is having quite a laughter.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by myfantasies(f): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

what happened to your sense of humor, look around you , everyone is having quite a laughter.
Dats cos i don't find it funny

Different strokes for different folks
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
myfantasies:
Dats cos i don't find it funny
Different strokes for different folks
. . . . loosen up ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by myfantasies(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

loosen up ma'am.
Bros who send you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by kingarizona1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Look at the manner she used in asking money from the guy___ Even if he is DASUKI...... That serves her right

6 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol. But why? grin
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by VickyRotex(f): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Silly Things Some Girls Do / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.