Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol (2071 Views)

Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / I Bought 2 Packs Of Boxers Yesterday See What I Saw When I Opened It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by talktomazech: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
A controversial Pastor added his church girl(Blessing) on Facebook yesterday. The girl 'innocently accepted'.

2 Mins later Pastor's message came in:

Read on...

Pastor: How are you Ble, Ble?

Blessing: Am fine my pastor.

Pastor: May the building of heavenly favour collapse on your head

Blessing: (no reply)

Pastor: May the thunder of Blessing strike you, your family, and your friends online.

Blessing: (no reply)

Pastor: Are you there Ble, Ble?

Blessing: Yes daddy

Pastor: You're not replying. You should be saying AMEN to claim the divine blessing!

Blessing: Thank you Daddy. May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush you, your family, and all those who listen to you.
Like a moving train, may the trailer of blessing grind and crush you faster than the speed of light in Jesus name!!

Pastor: Thunder fire and strike you down. You are an agent of darkness.

Hahahaha.

Hello my friends. Welcome to 2016 grin grin

See what led to this story! Two pastors fighting inside church because of this:

Click to see - https://www.mazech.com/pastors_fighting

Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by gomzy121: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
OK ooo, fun sha, but the pastor self...
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by talktomazech: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Huh... undecided

Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by Swissheart(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Perilous prayer points.. .... ....... .
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by Lastdays: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
End time Pastor!!

O'boy, see butts cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by CountDracula(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ah ah! Why all d jamming And crushing?
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by talktomazech: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pastor don see real blessing from pretty Blessing herself!! grin
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by cruzita(f): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
and the pastor no wan say AMEN.wayo man
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by 2boiz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
She for ask wetin she do d pastor to warrant all dose collapsing and striking kind of prayers nah...
Abi na like dat hin dey pray fo inside church too?
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by cychez(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
gomzy121:
OK ooo, fun sha, but the pastor self...
. Are you kidding me.....that's
really not a joke
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by postonmazech: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dis kind Pastor nawa oh undecided
Re: Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol by Chanchit: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lmao!

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Am In Love With My Best Friend / You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid / Why Black Women Are More Bootylicious Than White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.