Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Internet Dating. Beware! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Dating. Beware! (705 Views)

Internet Dating/romance - Share Your Experiences And Opinions About It / Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? / All This Internet Dating, Does It Really Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Dating. Beware! by xynerio(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2009
They give out phone numbers easily, when u call their voice sound like cossy ojiakor. I xprienced dis twice. First she told me she stays in okoko, my guy when I got there I ask her 2 tell me d colour of cloths she is wearing, I was somewhere watchin. Men I saw d most tattoo lady and she is very fat clocking 30-35. I had 2 enter d next bus home.
Re: Internet Dating. Beware! by call4shola(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2009
grin grin grin, I had a similar experience, the first time we were soppose to meet somewhere in surulere she told me the previous nite that her b.day was next day and i must bring her gift, i got into my car the following day and drove down to tantalizers @ marsha under bridge, on seeing the girl shocked shocked shocked (WAO) I was more than dissapointed, all looking fat and real ugly i would not even spend a penny on her for anything, ofcourse i made it known to her i was not interested in any form of dating with her, lukily for me she only took a bottle of coca-cola guess she was forming LOL i did'nt waste my money on her, i deleted her numba immediately, her contact on my messenger was eliminated ASAP. Guys just shine ur eyes and ear o don't be fooled by the sexy voice abeg, there are a couple of fine girls online i think, but i'm yet to see 1 sha in this country, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Internet Dating. Beware! by babybunch: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2009
hmnmn i guess it would depend on individuals, its a matter of knowing what you want , for me i kept chatting and would always insist on webcam if possible, but like i said i guess it depends on individuals, i met some silly guys as in chatting online and one way or the other i was able to eliminate them one by one till i saw what i wanted and got to meet him physically in my home, today he is my husband. don't settle for less than what you want
Re: Internet Dating. Beware! by JJYOU: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2009
babybunch:

hmnmn i guess it would depend on individuals, its a matter of knowing what you want , for me i kept chatting and would always insist on webcam if possible, but like i said i guess it depends on individuals, i met some silly guys as in chatting online and one way or the other i was able to eliminate them one by one till i saw what i wanted and got to meet him physically in my home, today he is my husband. don't settle for less than what you want
mmm congrats. that was quick.
Re: Internet Dating. Beware! by kidsam: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Babybunch
I see you were able to possess him and today you have owned him. "he is my husband"
Re: Internet Dating. Beware! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
^^ hope you're not the husband?
Re: Internet Dating. Beware! by Nautillus(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
ROFLMAO . . .They say . . "the FREAKS come out at night" . . .lol

I say . . .The FREAK community lives on the internet and you can't find there addresses on Dating sites . . . grin grin grin

Nough' said. . .i've had some VERY nasty experiences . .lol. . .thinking back now doubles me over with laughter
Re: Internet Dating. Beware! by TheSeeker(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2009
I've met 5 girls so far off the internet and they were just so beautiful. I can't quantify how beautiful they are but they are so dazzling.
Re: Internet Dating. Beware! by kidsam: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Are There Really Ladies Who Don't Consider The Money And/or Looks Angle? / I'm Too Picky! / Is CyberLove Cheating And Would You Take/ask For A Lie Detector Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.