Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper (27076 Views)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / I Can’t Be Bello’s Deputy, Says Faleke / James Faleke Remains Yahaya Bello's Deputy - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by JonazG: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
THEY SHARED OUR LAND TO SHRINK US AND DISTANCE OUR BROTHERS AWAY FROM US..... ONE DAY WE SHALL BRING BACK AND UNIT WITH THEM.. AMEN
Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by dokiOloye(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
cosby02:

Did you ask yourself why others don't go their land
U don't come to our lands cos Igbos r natural borne hustlers and perfectionists and U can never out-hustle an Igbo man in his homeland.Mbanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by lyntiffany(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
cosby02:

Did you ask yourself why others don't go their land
why are you guys in love with distributing lies? I have a Dj friend in Enugu popularly known as Dj FX2 who has been leaving in Enugu for 14 years but he chose to leave in a 2 room apartment not that he's not got the money, but I got the shock of my life when I asked him why he has absolutely decided not to buy a land and develop it? He replied thus-------- that his people warned him sternly that whatever he does in the east that he " SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER HOME" you can imagine that,I hate when you guys come up with all these half roasted lies you sprinkle around.
Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by mayorwesley: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Duru1:

Faleke is a Yari.ba man from Lagos state and represents a constituency in Lagos State. I really do not think Faleke is legally qualified to contest for anything in Kogi State.
Faleke is from d yoruba speaking part of Kogi, dont fool ursef, he is fully qualified to run for governor.
Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by ChET1111: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2016
I dey observe
Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by ShowYourCertificate: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Davijunson:

He is not an Igbo man... he's from Iyano in Ibaji local Govt. Area of Kogi State. I know him personally because that's where I am from. get your facts right.
Yimu, he is an Igboid. Just as Faleke is of Yoruba origin.
Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by christopher123(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
So they have forgotten that we have igbo spillover in kogi and benue

Igbo things ..even igalla have cultural relationship and blood with igbo
Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by christopher123(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
woodcook:

Really? Stop being childish.

Like everything in life, no one gives you anything so we don't need your invite just like we are not going to invite you just to prove to you that we are warm people.

Small sentiment: We just show up work our assess off, and before you know what hits you, we have a house right in front of yours. We keep waiting knowing that when you die your lazy son would want to sell off your property and use the money for owambe. We just give him the money which he can't resit ( in this case we are doing him a favor) he throws his party we owns the house/land.

Serious business: Have you ever gone to purchase a land in any states in the East and it was not sold to you? Like I said do yourself a favor, travel and stop believing hear say.

Have you heard of ama-hausa in Enugu? Or Owerri Road? Go to Owerri Road you will be surprised how many Hausa(s) have lived there all their lives and how many of them own houses there. Have you been to Akwuke? It is a village towards PH Express Way in Enugu, I know a lot of non-Igbos that own lands and houses there? Maybe those places I mentioned are not in the East.

As per the bridal cost, do you think that the cost of marrying someone from the East is fixed across all local government areas/villages in the East? Of course you didn't think that through before typing that. Have you ever for once asked yourself before now when the wealth in circulation was not as huge as it now how do the Igbos go about getting married? Do they ask a poor yam farmer to give up all the yams in his barn and when it is not enough to mortgage his farm land? Do you ever asked yourself how did this so called exorbitant cost of marrying came about?

Time for little sentiment:
Guy it is called competition, survival of the fitness! Only the strong survives and like every other advanced species only the strong are allowed to pass on their gene grin grin If you are a loafer our society will not allow you to continue spreading that loafer gene. grin grin grin

I have met several Yoruba men, who proved themselves and got wives from across the Niger and I can tell you that is the best thing that has ever happened to them. grin grin

Back to business; since you were given birth to have you seen or read anywhere that there was riot in the East and the rioters demanded that people that are not from the East should leave? Apart from reprisal attacks (which is usually as a result of attacks up North) have you read anywhere that people in East just woke up one morning for whatever reasons and started killing other Nigerians living among them.

I am sure your answer to that will be no. My friend if you are up for the competition roll your sleeve and work hard so you can talk among men.

As per Lagos being so friendly and all that, there is no state in Nigeria where omo-nile holds sway than in Lagos, and you call that a friendly environment?

Aboro , go back and do your home work properly!

To be honest ...this is the finest write up I have seen by nwanna

Did that imp bother to reply you ?
Re: Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper by sherlock229(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2016
ernesty20:
No tribe better pass igbo :PNo tribe better pass igbo

Pls! Gerrarahere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.