Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? (8448 Views)

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Alezy:
i guess u saw stuffs not pleasing. ...ama Ryt?
yep yep
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Alezy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:
yep yep
smiley it's a norm, the main reason why I never take models serious.

u forgot my mail
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Alezy:
smiley it's a norm, the main reason why I never take models serious.

u forgot my mail

Lol I would reply when my mail starts working.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by jashar(f): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
jmoore:
Dating is not mating

Sincerely, I like your views. You're usually apt and on point.
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by lxyrul: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Seem this thread since but felt it's not worth leaving a comment then.

Of course we all know. Sex and relationship is like bread and butter. Both only thrive when they are in good terms with one another.

Imagine in a relationship, the guy does the spending, be a comforter, an adviser, a watchover dawn all.

Anyway, what has the girl got to offer if not sex.

I can't miss three consecutive chances once she says yes.
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by jmoore(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2016
jashar:

Sincerely, I like your views. You're usually apt and on point.

Thank you. cool
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by lukman885(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can do without sex....as long as my kush/weed is by my side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by justbeenpaid(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
How boring has your dating life been!

I mean what is there to jolly over? watching action movies and cartoons? eating popcorn together in a cinema? playing whot? chatting?
No clubbing, no partying! no kissing, smooching, touching and the ultimate one! No intimacy just hanging out in dry joints and mama ada's verandah. Lol

Common what is more interesting, fascinating, consuming in dating than erm s*x? Lol.

It depends on what drives your excitement. Am in a no sex relationship and it's awesome. It depends on how you connect...

In between I have had girls that I whip but at the end of the day there's no fucking respect especially when I whip you on the first day. There's no biggie in sex, u want Bleep die?

You can have a great relationship without sex.... Of course with kissing and cuddling

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
What can I say, we have some lazy, shy and scared niggas out there, scared to make the 1st move and then they are guys like we we, who are just sensual by nature, cuddles, hugs and intimacy are the spice needed amongst other things to fuel things up

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by berryice(f): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can't sha....i wil get so bored in d relationship

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can cope. If she really can resist my charms that bad, I would respect her opinion aand get myself a ready side chick. It is that simple. -Never been in this sorta situation tho
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by ucnwafor(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
berryice:
kpom kwem
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by semasir: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2016
My dear, you can cope! What is really in sex itself?

berryice:

I bet to differ
Smartguy001:
A no sex relationship is as good as saying am single...me I must chop am or no deal o #TeamTakeIt grin #TeamNoDulling
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Ray360: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Smh. From the many comments adove, It is obvious that many people delve into relationships in order to satisfy their boiling urge. Sex is sacred and should be respected. Virginity is golden Control the tool of life below. And Yes, I can.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Ray360: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Smh. From the many comments adove, It is obvious that many people delve into relationships in order to satisfy their boiling urge. Sex is sacred and should be respected. Virginity is golden. Control the tool of life below. And Yes, I can.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by sundoj08(m): 1:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:

I mean what is there to jolly over? watching action movies and cartoons? eating popcorn together in a cinema? playing whot? chatting?
No clubbing, no partying! no kissing, smooching, touching and the ultimate one! No intimacy just hanging out in dry joints and mama ada's verandah. Lol

Common what is more interesting, fascinating, consuming in dating than erm s*x? Lol.

sad And i was hoping to get op into a no sex relationship but one in which cash is involved, lots of it. What say ye? wink
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Smartguy001(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
semasir:

I bet to differ

So make I dey look ma babe wen we dey together, abi watin u dey talk sef...omo I no dey like dull ma sef o...#TeamNoDulling jor
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Smartguy001(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
semasir:

I bet to differ

No vex o...if we don't have s*x in d relationship watin we go kon dey do... Play ten ten abi watin
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
sundoj08:

sad And i was hoping to get op into a no sex relationship but one in which cash is involved, lots of it. What say ye? wink
Lol thank you. I'll pass smiley
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Laveda(f): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'd rather remain single tongue
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by peacengine(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
As a Christian, I no get choice. Believe me it is hard Sha, sometimes I dey think go far grin but I think of Joseph and it helps

I am a fun guy, with my X we hung out with friends, we watched movies, shared opinions etc. E no easy Sha, but it is a choice I have made
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by sundoj08(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol thank you. I'll pass smiley

It's alright, I'll let u think bout it wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by semasir: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Relationship is not all about sex....
Smartguy001:

No vex o...if we don't have s*x in d relationship watin we go kon dey do... Play ten ten abi watin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by kingsmok(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:

women can't stop me to be that good person I am, be very very careful nairalanders becareful

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's really not as bad as you people make it out to be? I think you people are just being overly dramatic.

However, guess it depends on your age and your position in life as well. Like a 35 yr old guy would likely never accept that but a 18-21 yr old person might and in fact likely could. Also note that it's not like most (I hope lmao) people actually come out and say "this is a no sex relationship!" They just don't have sex lol. Unless they decide they want to or they think they should.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by domwas2(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Dating is not advisable for Born Again Bible Believing Christians; it only leads to sin, which dishonors God, then God doesn’t bless the union. This ends up causing long term issues in the marriage by blurring the lines between lust and love.
Once lust and the physical aspect has already been
introduced in the relationship, the waters are muddied and both parties cannot see or think
clearly. This is also a warning sign that the relationship is not God ordained.
If only one of you is ready to get married, then you
are incompatible and shouldn’t date. This also
turns into recreational dating for the one who isn’t
ready to marry and a big waste of time for the one
who is ready to marry. When an individual is ready
for marriage after spending quality time with God in
worship, sanctification, and service, nothing pleases
Him more than to bring a suitable mate for that
individual in the covenant of Marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Teewhy24(m): 1:59am On Jan 28, 2016
Speechless3:

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Smartguy001(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2016
semasir:

Tell me watin we go dey do nah...? undecided
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Smartguy001(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2016
semasir:

Na una type babes dey always dey cheat on...because u no soji grin babes love sex n datz a fact...
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by semasir: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Not all babes love sex.....yiu always attract your kind

Smartguy001:

Na una type babes dey always dey cheat on...because u no soji grin babes love sex n datz a fact...
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Smartguy001(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
semasir:
Not all babes love sex.....yiu always attract your kind

Mr sincerity...leave me nah, make I dey nak dey go jor...see me se wahala, d babes kips asking for more sef wen am tru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Shares Steamy After S*x Photos On Snapchat / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.