Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? (8454 Views)

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Speechless3:
How boring has your dating life been!

I mean what is there to jolly over? watching action movies and cartoons? eating popcorn together in a cinema? playing whot? chatting?
No clubbing, no partying! no kissing, smooching, touching and the ultimate one! No intimacy just hanging out in dry joints and mama ada's verandah. Lol

Common what is more interesting, fascinating, consuming in dating than erm s*x? Lol.

but why are ladies begining to complain, especially when they are the ones who give that condition the most?

I thought they don't like sex.
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by SexyCeline(f): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Guys and sex sha.. Most times i keep wondering if it is food to them. Btw i can't remember the last time i had sex. So honestly i can cope without it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by tomdon(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:

I mean what is there to jolly over? watching action movies and cartoons? eating popcorn together in a cinema? playing whot? chatting?
No clubbing, no partying! no kissing, smooching, touching and the ultimate one! No intimacy just hanging out in dry joints and mama ada's verandah. Lol

Common what is more interesting, fascinating, consuming in dating than erm s*x? Lol.

ooooouuuu
Re: How Do You Cope In A No Sex Relationship? by coderXO(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:

It's a test of commitment. If you or your partner can't keep to it, chances are one of you will cheat eventually one day when the "s*x" becomes routine practice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience / Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* / How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.