Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It (3036 Views)

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
One of my friends wears "friendship ring" given to her by her boyfriend, i'm like what da fucck is this one for, she said it's a promise for unending friendship, I just laugh at her grin
Girls are getting engagement rings, she's getting friendship ring at age 26 grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by createmovie: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wetin be friendship ring. IS he alright?
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
createmovie:
Wetin be friendship ring. IS he alright?
I tire o grin too much western orientation worries him grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Emac34: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
One of my friends wears "friendship ring" given to her by her boyfriend, i'm like what da fucck is this one for, she said it's a promise for unending friendship, I just laugh at her grin
Girls are getting engagement rings, she's getting friendship ring at age 26 grin
tell her to remove the key holdergrin
No worry very soon we go dey hear s*x or s*xual ringsgrin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Friendship ring ke
Stupidity dey worry the guy ... To childish
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by tubouncen(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
U don't need to give them, some knows where they belong
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol.. Can't fault the guy for marking his territory.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Meeloreh(f): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'll prefer a necklace with a BFF pendant , ring sounds
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
op which one you don get undecided undecided

at least there is hope for your friend , from friendship ring to engagement to wedding ring grin grin

The ring is just sign of love and promise tho , it comes in various forms. Some gets clothes, bracelets, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
op which one you don get undecided undecided

at least there is hope for your friend , from friendship ring to engagement to wedding ring grin grin

The ring is just sign of love and promise tho , it comes in various forms. Some gets clothes, bracelets, etc.
my engagement ring is on the way

Keep having bad mouth there. Do you even have boyfriend? grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Where is that yeye girl daretodiffer
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
my engagement ring is on the way

Keep having bad mouth there. Do you even have boyfriend? grin
hehehehehe grin grin

on the way you say? just make sure it finds it's way lest it gets lost undecided undecided

Yes I do grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehe grin grin

on the way you say? just make sure it finds it's way lest it gets lost undecided undecided

Yes I do grin
who dash monkey banana
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
who dash monkey banana
at least monkey get banana grin grin grin

Baboon no get hope grin grin

no person to dash am.
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
at least monkey get banana grin grin grin

Baboon no get hope grin grin

no person to dash am.
you are on your own o cheesy
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sinnz the goat where are you? Smelly mouth
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
you are on your own o cheesy
Hehehehehe grin grin

go find your engagement ring wey dey on its way, he don lost already.

bye grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by ratchy: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
End time boyfriend

Just hearing friendship ring for the first time oooo

Noting wey person no go hear and see again
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by SINNZ(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Sinnz the goat where are you? Smelly mouth

Rotten toto, are u also here searching for whom will have mercy and marry your stuppid ass??
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehehe grin grin

go find your engagement ring wey dey on its way, he don lost already.

bye grin
people don pursue me tire with engagement ring, i'm just looking for a very rich and sexy man, that's all, I no be like you o, our level different. grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Rotten toto, are u also here searching for whom will have mercy and marry your stuppid ass??
limp dick, mouth odour carrier grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
people don pursue me tire with engagement ring, i'm just looking for a very rich and sexy man, that's all, I no be like you o, our level different. grin
I know say your engagement ring no exist self grin grin

Oh, you are damn right cheesy

I'm not a lazy ass leech like you, I'm not dumb too so we definitely can't be on the same

Life isn't a biitch sweetie smiley. You are grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I know say your engagement ring no exist self grin grin

Oh, you are damn right cheesy

I'm not a lazy ass leech like you, I'm not dumb too so we definitely can't be on the same

Life isn't a biitch sweetie smiley. You are grin
sharrap there.
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
sharrap there.
hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

he pain am. grin grin

Oya sorry grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by SINNZ(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
limp dick, mouth odour carrier grin

How does covering my mouth on my DP connote mouth odour??

Education is free in imo state my dear, u have no excuse to be this furking stvpid!
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by SINNZ(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Continue deceiving yourself. Your father will soon dash you out! Fat lazy slutt!!
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:

You are pathetic
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

he pain am. grin grin

Oya sorry grin
ur head no correct I swear
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are pathetic
u are crazy
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Continue deceiving yourself. Your father will soon dash you out! Fat lazy slutt!!
grin goat
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

How does covering my mouth on my DP connote mouth odour??

Education is free in imo state my dear, u have no excuse to be this furking stvpid!
I should come to your state so u people will eat me ba? U are mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? / She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. / Why Nigerians Steal South African Women- South African Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.