Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,054 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. (3097 Views)

One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:
We have seen thousands of common criminals handcuffed without anyone raising an alarm. Op, why didn't you remember namdi kanu? Was he handcuffed? Or is he from the north too?

TRASH

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

TRASH

I will leave you for LAWMA

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Obipat(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thunder will fire buhari an illiterate president. A dunce. Bleep nigeria. Nigeria is shiit

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by obailala(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm sick of always hearing of only Igbo Igbo Igbo issues all over Nigeria since Buhari won this election last year. Sometimes a foreigner would wonder if Igbo is the only tribe in Nigeria. Buhari hates Igbos, Bubati hates Igbos!!.. but as much as I totally agree with that statement, I also believe that hate is reciprocal; Igbos also hate buhari more than the devil himself. This is now getting too boring angry undecided If metusellah was put in cuffs and so what?... did he share his part of the loot with anyone? angry

And may thunder fire anyone that quotes me to say rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by omenka(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
The same people that said there's nothing like. Dasukigate now say Dasuki was the one that shared monies.

Imagine the guys below in handcuffs were Igbos.

Imagine Umoru Dikko was an Igbo.

These guys are an embarrassment to well meaning Igbos honestly. Their attitude is shameful.

Abubakar Audu on handcuffs

Tafa Balogun on handcuffs
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Nicur: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Who spent more time in detention? Why didn't you complain?

There is a difference between the efcc and a prison. One is coming from the efcc and the other one is coming from kuje prison. I hope you get the summary
OMG!! metu is already in prison while Dasuki the father Christmas is not but enjoying life in Efcc custody!!! iranu!!! God punish Devil!!!! angry
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Nicur: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Una no serious o. Shey no be una de carry placard de protest against Dasuki's arrest? Na now una eye clear say na him share the money? Na now una know say them supposed handcuff Dasuki? Una never see anything.
Where were you guys when Tafa Balogun was handcuffed in 2005? Una just de find wailing topic
am disappointed in you fam!! because of money and intimidation smh

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by illiad: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Una no serious o. Shey no be una de carry placard de protest against Dasuki's arrest? Na now una eye clear say na him share the money? Na now una know say them supposed handcuff Dasuki? Una never see anything.
Where were you guys when Tafa Balogun was handcuffed in 2005? Una just de find wailing topic

Lol

I laugh because your people case worse
Don't go anywhere
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by illiad: 1:17am On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
The same people that said there's nothing like. Dasukigate now say Dasuki was the one that shared monies.

Imagine the guys below in handcuffs were Igbos.

Imagine Umoru Dikko was an Igbo.

These guys are an embarrassment to well meaning Igbos honestly. Their attitude is shameful.

Abubakar Audu on handcuffs

Tafa Balogun on handcuffs

At least they're not ashamed of being Igbo and proud unlike some nonentities on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Missy89(f): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2016
titoetal:
Just to register my displeasure on the way Olisa Metuh was brought to court in handcuffs. A civilized country with good intentions won't treat a man of such caliber like a common criminal (am not supporting any looter either. Let them face the law), this man is not going to take off or outsmart the security men if not handcuffed to court premises - It's well.

What caliber? Metuh is a common criminal. Someone received millions in public funds and cannot account for it. if he is not a common criminal tell me what he is
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by attacker231: 3:22am On Jan 20, 2016
The cry cry baby tribe. Shame
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by cyphher(m): 3:45am On Jan 20, 2016
so una dey base Nigeria unity ontop who wear handcuff and who no wear handcuff! my people we all slug it out together in this country , no group of people from any tribe should say they have it worse than others, if u want make Nigeria be one, na from ur mind e go start
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Nicur:
OMG!! metu is already in prison while Dasuki the father Christmas is not but enjoying life in Efcc custody!!! iranu!!! God punish Devil!!!! angry

Its the decision of the court you have been clamouring for. Abi you don't want obedience to court order again?
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2016
This man did not receive money on behalf of the Igbo, I don't think the Igbo should share in the consequence of his action. He is not representing me.
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The problem is that we tribalise everything. Did Dasuki share his loot with the people of Sokoto emirate? Did Metuh seek permission from Igbo nation before taking his share of the loot? So why should we be looking at tribe when they shared the money without reference to their hungry tribesmen on the street? Is there quota system in sharing loot? Why then should there be in deciding how alleged criminals should be treated?

Metuh was brought from prison on handcuff, Dasuki came from EFCC office, while Sokoto came from DSS office. Has the OP seen EFCC bringing accused on handcuff? Was Metuh handcuffed when he came from EFCC office?

What do these people want?
The fact that iPOBians can type in English language is an embarrassment to our educational system! They re sooooo blinded and consumed by hate for other tribes that they absolutely can't reason objectively anymore! Too bad my brother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Takes Delivery Of Made-in-aba Shoes As Ordered - See Photos / Independent Biafra Will Not Be A Viable Country - Stratfor Report / If Uhuru Somehow Loses The Election I'll Quit Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.