Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor (34178 Views)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by SharafG: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Another BEAUTY of HIJAB! Weldone sister. BarakaLlahu fih! Ameen

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by LastProphet: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
the cramming of kuran at young age make them good crammers in later life though it doesn't guarantee sound knowledge of the subject.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by obynaDmob(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:
I doubt this news, i guess you op don't know how medical school is run. They don't use CGPA in med school so how come she became overall best? what are the modalities they used? further maths? In med school you can only have distinction in that specialty that is what distinguishes you from others. how many distinctions did she have? fake news.
No bad feelings but this news is fake

Even though CGPAs are not used, there are awards like best in medicine, best in surgery, maybe best in pathology, things like dz cud accumulate to her having the overall best result..she was d only one in her set that wrote further maths in WAEC, i cud relate coz we were only 3 dat wrote it in my school then. So calm down and read news..not errytime u will be showing stupidity

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Benite: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Psalm18:

But they give awards.
Best in surgery
Best in pathology
Best in anatomy
Beat overall graduating students and so on and on

She won the most awards so also makes her the most brilliant. Simple.

The further maths was in her secondary school not university. Read the article allover agajn.

ok now i get the gist

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Benite: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2016
obynaDmob:

Even though CGPAs are not used, there are awards like best in medicine, best in surgery, maybe best in pathology, things like dz cud accumulate to her having the overall best result..she was d only one in her set that wrote further maths in WAEC, i cud relate coz we were only 3 dat wrote it in my school then. So calm down and read news..not errytime u will be showing stupidity

i don't have time to join issues with you a simple explanation could have proven your maturity Mr man.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by bizgenius1: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2016
so she finished from fgc ikirun then? thats cool my cousin also finished there way back smiley

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2016
Congratulations to her...is not easy.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by kaziblake(f): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2016
mcee1:
another uni ilorin withdrawal talking nonsense
Not even for me,i school at unibadan.
My friend who is igbo,she also made their cut off mark,they didn't give her admission.
Say the truth.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Bloomingbud(f): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2016
Wooow. This girl and her siblings were stars in FGCIK. Congratulations Lolade Yusuf.
Nimi22
Wroskian
Sparkleboy
Come see our fellow from FGCIK.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by nanaman(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking record outside this country.
Please let's just stop Celebrating mediocrity.

#Islamic university.

Before I count 3, change your moniker to "Aspirefoolishness" else,your account will be banned for life or you modify your post and sin no more...

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Psalm18: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2016
LastProphet:
the cramming of kuran at young age make them good crammers in later life though it doesn't guarantee sound knowledge of the subject.
Just to say congratulations to her and move on

You had to justify it by every means possible.
Don't Christians go for catechism and bible studies.
Don't they cram there as well.

She is a brilliant student and will make a sound doctor.
Cramming alone can not see you through 7 years of medical school.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by nanaman(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2016
LastProphet:

Prophet,lenu yin haba..Bigot you are. Yes,I said so.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by faruz: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by faruz: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

gbam.... Lobatan d dud3 brain don dehydrate.....

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by gsport: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:
I doubt this news, i guess you op don't know how medical school is run. They don't use CGPA in med school so how come she became overall best? what are the modalities they used? further maths? In med school you can only have distinction in that specialty that is what distinguishes you from others. how many distinctions did she have? fake news.
common sense is not common anywhere.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Wangxiao(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2016
nah ugly gurls dey sabi book pass..!!

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by playtheblues(f): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2016
You are a very jealous human being.
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by sexyellency(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
Baba after writing jamb 7times and u no score reach 150 for all, e no mean say mk u dey vex for pesin wey dey bag excellent awards. abi nah she say mk u dey sell rat poison #Badbelle.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:

fake news everywhere
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Monshaa Allaah Tabaarakalah

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by pentalk(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:

No CGPA but there are awards for best performances in various categories.. She catered away awards in surgery, medicine,paediatrics, O and G, and even had distinctions in anatomy and paediatrics. It's not a fake news. She was my junior in school.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by folasadeolasupo: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Congrat!keep it up
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Timijo:
She tried but that school is bias in giving admission to none muslims. Even a professor's child was denied admission in unilorin because he is a christian. It was when the father threatened to sue them before they considered his child.

are you saying unilorin knew the boy is a christian and a prof son and decided not to give him. You should have said only muslims attend the school

even if he was refused adm,let him go to his christian school.na by force to go muslim school

prof wan sue unilorin.on what ground,lmao

get your facts right abeg

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by catalan15(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Biliamin:
Dr. Farida Lolade Yusuf became the cynosure of all eyes yesterday as she dazzled everyone inside the University of Ilorin Auditorium with her superlative performance.

The young doctor carted home an incredible 12 out of 14 prizes in the college of medicine and her name rang out all through the induction ceremony.

Dr. Yusuf has always been a star, she was reportedly the only student of further mathematics while she was a student at the Federal Government College, Ikirun, Osun State. She hails from Offa, Kwara State.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Donnetimmy(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

A federal University that considers Religion for admission ( esp. into big courses)
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by acaolly1(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:

Always read well before commenting, the news said she was the only further maths student at secondary school level not at the university.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Donnetimmy(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Timijo:
She tried but that school is bias in giving admission to none muslims. Even a professor's child was denied admission in unilorin because he is a christian. It was when the father threatened to sue them before they considered his child.

am glad someone here knows the Shit about unilorin
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by cutekhalifa(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2016
I hope she won't wake up overnight & turn to boko haram doctor Because I view those northerners as the same... Though congratulation 2her dull brains full that school

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:
Bro
Go read d post again,as was stated
She was only student studying further mathematics wen she was in her secondary school
Hence:: YOU are 2ru abt d CGPA
bt in medical sch,dey giv student best in each course lyk medical biochemistry, physiology etc
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by jejetaiwo(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Well I will advise u nt to av any iota of doubt as regards dis thread.In as much as I also graduated frm a medical school in D south West let me quickly enlighten u. D further mathematics she did was in her secondary sch days nt in medical school.
Yes dere is alwayz a best graduatin doctor according to D no of distinctions u were able to clinch during ur pre-clinical classes. Nd ur performances in ur end of posting exams during clinical classes in various depth. Such as obstetrics nd gynaecology, paediatrics, surgery e. t. c. She was awarded based on her performance in dese dept as well.
Benite:
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by tuscani: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

hey, most you fight in the mud with a pig. there are some comments that doesnt warrant any reply. just leave him alone.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Laid2001: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Excellent reply to an epic idiot!

xage:

List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure / How Good Are You In English Language, Check This Out