Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor (34177 Views)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Donnetimmy(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2016
cutekhalifa:
I hope she won't wake up overnight & turn to boko haram doctor Because I view those northerners as the same... Though congratulation 2her dull brains full that school

she's not from the north mahn
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by jejetaiwo(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2016
For more information u can visit D school website, or better still get a copy of D graduation booklet. Dnt jst condemn, at least alwayz try to verify first.
Benite:
I doubt this news, i guess you op don't know how medical school is run. They don't use CGPA in med school so how come she became overall best? what are the modalities they used? further maths? In med school you can only have distinction in that specialty that is what distinguishes you from others. how many distinctions did she have? fake news.
No bad feelings but this news is fake
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by olanyte: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Alhamdulilah for her she is just one out of hundred this is exactly what happened at UNILAG where we hvea a MUSLIM as best young medical students just last year.

2 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by JustJosh20(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish

no need to shout sef..
maybe he couldn't get admitted there after 7 attempts

2 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Laid2001: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2016
I can see bad belle here!
All northerners are the same like, Oyedepo, David mark, Hassan Kukah etc

cutekhalifa:
I hope she won't wake up overnight & turn to boko haram doctor Because I view those northerners as the same... Though congratulation 2her dull brains full that school

1 Like

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:
I doubt this news, i guess you op don't know how medical school is run. They don't use CGPA in med school so how come she became overall best? what are the modalities they used? further maths? In med school you can only have distinction in that specialty that is what distinguishes you from others. how many distinctions did she have? fake news.
I am a medical doctor and graduate of UNILORIN, let me put some rest to your doubts.
Yes we don't use CGP to determine who leads the class and who becomes the best overall student. To lead the class in a particular course, you simply score the highest in that course. To lead an academic year, you score the highest on average of all the courses offered in that academic year.
Most of the courses are price winning courses, especially clinical courses, so for her to win 12 of 14 prices, she simply deserves it and is an excellent chap.
Being my 4year junior in school, I don't know much about her but i can place my next month's salary that her grades and excellence is defendable anywhere in the world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by LastProphet: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Psalm18:
Just to say congratulations to her and move on
You have to justify it by means possible. Don't Christians go for catechism and bible studies. Don't they cram there as well.
She is a brilliant student and will make a sound doctor. Cramming alone can not see you through 7 years of medical school.
i think you are right
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by jidoex66(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish
I love the last statement

2 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by delegiwa(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking record outside this country.
Please let's just stop Celebrating mediocrity.

#Islamic university.

People should learn to keep quiet sometimes - like now.

Congrats to you Farida! Keep the flag flying dear and I pray my kids make me proud like you did your parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by druxy(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2016
reppin my alma mata...fgcik
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by cutekhalifa(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2016
Laid2001:
I can see bad belle here!
All northerners are the same like, Oyedepo, David mark, Hassan Kukah etc

david Oyedepo is he a northerner The chance of good tinz coming out of that region is 5 over 100%.... Ok watch, next time another northerner will make national limelight in good note will be in next 6months...they are not resourceful nah, even buhari knew dat.... grin grin grin
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by henrodouble(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Dtrackerr:
I go like nack her so that as I dey nack am she go dey scream botanical names grin

are u sure u ok?
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by ozo13(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
am sure u wouldn't know wat it takes to have a distinction in medical courses.she had 3 or 4 distinctions.out of d two price she didn't win.two awards wr given to best two students.she had one of it and d second goin to d next person.then d oda one she didn't win is psychiatry I heard.she broke don zizzis record.and I lik brilliant ppl that are also humble
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by blazetitov: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

SMh. Common sense is never common

1 Like

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Abumadea: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2016
cana882:
Gud1... it's not easy being a doctor let alone the best in her set. Congrats!

The good thing is that she graduated from my secondary sch, FGC ikirun, Osun state. I grad in 2001, I believe long b4 she gained admission into the sch.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by olalekan9320(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2016
am in Unilorin but I heard nothing about this induction ceremony, how true is this news
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by olu1759(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
EWU Gambia,just because unilorin no give you admission so its now islamic university..things like this u do will never make you achieve things this young lady has achieve,get a life dude.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
you see your life? after you go pray make God
answer your prayer when you are here badmouthing another beautiful achievement
but you left school with 3:3
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by ultimatekay7(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2016
You deserve "most foolish person" award on this platform.
Infact, you deserve a medal for being stupid!
Am sure you have applied to Unilorin before but you have no admission....simply because you are too dull.
Go get a life!
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking record outside this coun.

#Islamic university.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by yayankainuwa: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
Are nu jealous? I see u may be one of this Biafra army.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Timijo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bukiminaj:

are you saying unilorin knew the boy is a christian and a prof son and decided not to give him. You should have said only muslims attend the school

even if he was refused adm,let him go to his christian school.na by force to go muslim school

prof wan sue unilorin.on what ground,lmao

get your facts right abeg

This actually happened, the prof is a lecturer in the school. That is why he threatened to sue the school. He told them that he works in the school and contribute his own quota to its development. Why would they deny his child admission because he is not a Muslim.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by mayowabola(f): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oh Lord! I also wanna be celebrated....

3 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Claroo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
olalekan9320:
am in Unilorin but I heard nothing about this induction ceremony, how true is this news
Very true,just last week Wednesday. Mayb u were not in school on dat day.

2 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by hoodmenconcepts: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:

Did you attend university at all? I doubt cos if so, you would have know that, there is always best graduating student in medical school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by klexycole(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adatob:
Hmmm
Unilorin,diarisGod o.. D tins u du me,haywhy,mzlarem et al
,DhammyYinks Et All...gringringrin
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by francafrank(f): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
richidinho:
that is beauty....not marykay face

are you saying marykay faces do not excel?
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Binsani(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
So unfortunate one can't buy common sense.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by mjoo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking records outside this country.

#Islamic university.

Modified:Its beats me how I was incessantly quoted by some dunces who didn't explicitly understand my point..Its appallingly, disgusting and demeaning we still flow on this asinine Frequency the other part of the world had long passed ..
SMH.

No sense atall..what consign Islamic there nw
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adatob:
Hmmm
Unilorin,diarisGod o.. D tins u du me,haywhy,mzlarem et al
Wetin dem do u?
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by murtaj(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking records outside this country.

#Islamic university.

Modified:Its beats me how I was incessantly quoted by some dunces who didn't explicitly understand my point..Its appallingly, disgusting and demeaning we still flow on this asinine Frequency the other part of the world had long passed ..
SMH.
camel go bck to school n learn

1 Like

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

SMH.
you beat my imagination. .honestly.. .

1 Like

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by cana882(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Abumadea:

The good thing is that she graduated from my secondary sch, FGC ikirun, Osun state. I grad in 2001, I believe long b4 she gained admission into the sch.
that's a good reputation for the school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure / How Good Are You In English Language, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.