Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor (34175 Views)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Enesi47: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking record outside this country.
Please let's just stop Celebrating mediocrity.

#Islamic university.
Quote me anywhere if not die with your religions and tribalistic bigot this year , stupid ipod youth, I don't know what even make you cross over to 2016 , your region will surly remain back in Nigeria

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Goridoe(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

[size=16pt]The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish[/size]

kikikiki person papa sad grin

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Smellymouth: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish
He is extremely f0olish..

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Smellymouth: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Enesi47:
Quote me anywhere if not die with your religions and tribalistic bigot this year , stupid ipod youth, I don't know what even make you cross over to 2016 , your region will surly remain back in Nigeria

Iseeeeeeee
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

Oponu!

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by MrCork: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Biliamin:
Dr. Farida Lolade Yusuf became the cynosure of all eyes yesterday as she dazzled everyone inside the University of Ilorin Auditorium with her superlative performance.

The young doctor carted home an incredible 12 out of 14 prizes in the college of medicine and her name rang out all through the induction ceremony.

Dr. Yusuf has always been a star, she was reportedly the only student of further mathematics while she was a student at the Federal Government College, Ikirun, Osun State. She hails from Offa, Kwara State.

...she ain't lightski ...can't she bleach?
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Menace2Society(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
Dumb Illiterate grin i swear u must be IPOB thug

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by tplacid: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

Your hatred for anything Islam is starting to consume you.

You are starting to lose it and you sure need help.

If she was seen carry bomb you will curse and and abuse Muslims, Islam and the prophets.

Now because the said student is a Muslim you call it her achievement 'Mediocre'

Your type will say Muslims are primitive, uneducated peeps, now are Muslim has done something remakable yet you call it 'Mediocre'

Am sure you won't say the same if the student was a non Muslim.

I will tell you something about hatred bro.

It will consume you to the point of depression.

Learn to love man. Your hatred for Islam and Muslims would only cause you depression not Muslims or Islam.

#learntolove

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Enesi47: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
bustard that was born with different dick

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Enesi47: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
bastard that was born with different dick

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Unfathomable: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

calling him foolish because his gave his opinion?(and your diatribe wasn't even cencored) I hope your Yoruba mods have seen this. the tribalism on this forum is nauseating
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Champion01(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
Your moniker should be Aspiregoat. #sorry.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Nice

Just wait.ipob youths will soon come in with their religious bigotry

They're that stup.id
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by MrCork: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=Biliamin post=42141603]Dr. Farida Lolade Yusuf became the cynosure of all eyes yesterday as she dazzled everyone inside the University of Ilorin Auditorium with her superlative performance.

The young doctor carted home an incredible 12 out of 14 prizes in the college of medicine and her name rang out all through the induction ceremony.

Dr. Yusuf has always been a star, she was reportedly the only student of further mathematics while she was a student at the Federal Government College, Ikirun, Osun State. She hails from Offa, Kwara State. [/quote

. Can't she bleeeeach...gademmmit? (No oofense) sad
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by kaziblake(f): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
Congrats to her.
True talk,unilorin is a tribalistic school.
I wish her well in life.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Hobashola(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2016
a
Timijo:
She tried but that school is bias in giving admission to none muslims. Even a professor's child was denied admission in unilorin because he is a christian. It was when the father threatened to sue them before they considered his child.
a
Bros, simply put, you can lie. Somebody threatened to sue a school because his child didn't get admission? In which court,abeg? Some years ago, I applied to Unilorin together with a friend. We both had VERY good jamb and p.jamb scores and are Ilorin indigenes. His father is probably the most famous doctor in Ilorin and a professor of medicine. However, both of us were not given admission. We didn't sit down and whine. We both applied for medical courses elsewhere and we were given. So, stop spreading conspiracy theory. Ur religion doesn't really matter over there. If u are going to get, u are going to get. BTW, hope u know that school has the highest number of jamb candidates? Unilorin is as untribalistic as they come. I don't even think kwara state has produced 4 VCS.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by omostar: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Timijo:
She tried but that school is bias in giving admission to none muslims. Even a professor's child was denied admission in unilorin because he is a christian. It was when the father threatened to sue them before they considered his child.

Really?? Very strange because I used to know the faculty of medicine being dominated by christian faculties.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2016
beauty and brain— so beautiful..

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by IceDude(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2016
decode55:
The truth is: doctor na doctor. Medicine no dey for first class or second class upper. All na doctor.

Who tell u? Even native doctors sef get grade
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by KazeemDiary(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Am glad the pighead got well served... People like him/her do not belong to this society of ours... Dassol

xage:

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by mcee1(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
Seun,mynd44 people like this are supposed to be ban forever. This un humane

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by decode55(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2016
IceDude:
Who tell u? Even native doctors sef get grade

I know 'cos I'm a student doctor. undecided

Now who the hell are you?
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by princdebola201(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

Were olori pelebe .
Am very sure u inheritted this foolishness from ur ancestors.cheesy

BASKARD..!!!!cheesycheesy

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by missingrib(f): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
try to appreciate people so that people will in turn appreciate you.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by mcee1(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Congrats to her. True talk,unilorin is a tribalistic school. I wish her well in life.
another uni ilorin withdrawal talking nonsense

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

Damn why are Nigerians so negative , appreciate good things and good things will follow you.Do you know if she is given an opportunity to be outside the country she will be the best still.What I see in you is bitterness and frustration.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by missingrib(f): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:
I doubt this news, i guess you op don't know how medical school is run. They don't use CGPA in med school so how come she became overall best? what are the modalities they used? further maths? In med school you can only have distinction in that specialty that is what distinguishes you from others. how many distinctions did she have? fake news.
No bad feelings but this news is fake
give evidence to show its fake.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Bimpe29: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Excellent performance by Dr Fareedah.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Psalm18: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:
I doubt this news, i guess you op don't know how medical school is run. They don't use CGPA in med school so how come she became overall best? what are the modalities they used? further maths? In med school you can only have distinction in that specialty that is what distinguishes you from others. how many distinctions did she have? fake news.
No bad feelings but this news is fake
But they give awards.
Best in surgery
Best in pathology
Best in anatomy
Beat overall graduating students and so on and on

She won the most awards so also makes her the most brilliant. Simple.

The further maths was in her secondary school not university. Read the article allover again.

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by zizoo36: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
How is it an Islamic university? Your hatred and envy no get part 2

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by mcee1(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2016
tplacid:

Your hatred for anything Islam is starting to consume you.

You are starting to lose it and you sure need help.

If she was seen carry bomb you will curse and and abuse Muslims, Islam and the prophets.

Now because the said student is a Muslim you call it her achievement 'Mediocre'

Your type will say Muslims are primitive, uneducated peeps, now are Muslim has done something remakable yet you call it 'Mediocre'

Am sure you won't say the same if the student was a non Muslim.

I will tell you something about hatred bro.

It will consume you to the point of depression.

Learn to love man. Your hatred for Islam and Muslims would only cause you depression not Muslims or Islam.

#learntolove
Don't mind the BIAFRUAD tout. Uni ilorin is 1million times better any university in South East

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Bishops10(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Now tell me why Hospitals won't be seeking to employ her

lazy graduates saying Ngige should give them job

I'm still looking for a place to do my 1 year I.T oo

Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure / Professional Masters Vs Academic Masters? Pls I Need Ur Advice / Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC