Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor (34182 Views)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Liamzzybaba(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish
u are respecting him by calling him 'sir',e doesnt deserve it,he is a blantant ignonimous idiot
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking records outside this country.
Please let's just stop Celebrating mediocrity.

#Islamic university.

Modified:Its beats me how I was incessantly quoted by some dunces who didn't explicitly understand my point..Its appallingly, disgusting and demeaning we still flow on this asinine Frequency the other part of the world had long passed ..
SMH.

Truly you're a dunce , which one is Islamic university ?
What she has achieved is no easy feat so get your ethnic bigotry off this thread.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Adeabbey59(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
@Aspiregreat must u unveil ur foolishness publicly?

1 Like

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Acousticlexi: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Benite:
I doubt this news, i guess you op don't know how medical school is run. They don't use CGPA in med school so how come she became overall best? what are the modalities they used? further maths? In med school you can only have distinction in that specialty that is what distinguishes you from others. how many distinctions did she have? fake news.
No bad feelings but this news is fake
If you are ignorant, just don't open your mouth or use your hand to type silly comments here. Hide your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by mrbyron(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dtrackerr:
go dey scream botanical names grin

Beware of this scammer
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Acousticlexi: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Timijo:
She tried but that school is bias in giving admission to none muslims. Even a professor's child was denied admission in unilorin because he is a christian. It was when the father threatened to sue them before they considered his child.
Fat lie.. I was given admission there, I didn't know anyone, I chose Unilorin as second choice and I graduated two years ago from the department of physiology.

2 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by lilcashking(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking records outside this country.

#Islamic university.

Modified:Its beats me how I was incessantly quoted by some dunces who didn't explicitly understand my point..Its appallingly, disgusting and demeaning we still flow on this asinine Frequency the other part of the world had long passed ..
SMH.
pple dat think like u ar the main prblm of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by haywhy911(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adatob:
Hmmm
Unilorin,diarisGod o.. D tins u du me,haywhy,mzlarem et al
lol. Congrats to her
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by vaderemi: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
STENON:
Congrats to her.
*waiting for my own time ...*

And it shall surely come IJN

1 Like

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

SMH.
Sentimentalism uhmm
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by STENON(f): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
vaderemi:

And it shall surely come IJN
Amen...
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by sparkleboy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bloomingbud:
Wooow. This girl and her siblings were stars in FGCIK. Congratulations Lolade Yusuf.
Nimi22
Wroskian
Sparkleboy
Come see our fellow from FGCIK.

Wow. Great mind doing great things. Her sister Aishat was my class mate.
By the way, Who are you shocked shocked
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by shegspearl(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
O ga ooo... and she wasn't even the best back in secondary school. Congrats babe... keep our flag flying. UP FGC IKIRUN. PRO UNITATE
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by bobchigar(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
fedundiran:
Wao! Another brilliant mind from my hometown!
So happy for her..
waiting for my own time too.
may God help me.
I rep Offa, the Territory of Academician
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by seguntijan(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
this is an hijab sister performing wonders, unlike the nude girls we have out there with 100k artificial hair and nothing on their head, and the government will come out to ban hijab. judge me by my output not by my dressing, if some people are given freedom to walk naked, why should I be resisted to cover my God given gift for my husband to be.

2 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Oyinda32(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
amanikondo:
If this one no SABI book, what else remain? She no fit no anything be tha. She no SABI makeup, She no SABI dress but She SABI book

She No sabi dress because she uses Hijab? I doubt if you really use your head when you were typing this gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by amanikondo: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oyinda32:

She No sabi dress because she uses Hijab? I doubt if you really use your head when you were typing this gibberish.

The Tumor in your brain is in overdrive.
Our president wife dey use Hijab and she sabi dress.
May god of thunder strike your generation.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by awesomesossy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
xage:

The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish
Best comment on dis thread....u nailed it kiss
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Khan1993: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Proudly Ilorite and an aspiring medic. Mine will come too.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Adatob(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Wetin dem do u?
de way dem sly me throuqh for admission stuff ni,dah shii hurt
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Timijo(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Acousticlexi:
Fat lie.. I was given admission there, I didn't know anyone, I chose Unilorin as second choice and I graduated two years ago from the department of physiology.
You may beleive it or not, that is the truth. Any non muslim that gains admission into that school is by luck.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Adatob:
de way dem sly me throuqh for admission stuff ni,dah shii hurt
Its one of those things..one day u'll look back nd Thank God.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Timijo:
This actually happened, the prof is a lecturer in the school. That is why he threatened to sue the school. He told them that he works in the school and contribute his own quota to its development. Why would they deny his child admission because he is not a Muslim.

i dont believe you or who ever told you that.are you saying that prof has proof that unilrn wnt admit his son.

Being a prof in a school isnt a criteria for adm into tertiary institution and please erase that notion that unilrn is biased cos i have christian friends,igbo friends over there and they were offerd admission without any connection
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Timijo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bukiminaj:

i dont believe you or who ever told you that.are you saying that prof has proof that unilrn wnt admit his son.

Being a prof in a school isnt a criteria for adm into tertiary institution and please erase that notion that unilrn is biased cos i have christian friends,igbo friends over there and they were offerd admission without any connection
Believe it or not, that is the truth. Every Christian that is offered admission into that school is by luck. Are you saying that he is not entitled to enjoy what others are enjoying despite of his contribution to the growth of the school?
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by ifisco(f): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
yes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Timijo:
Believe it or not, that is the truth. Every Christian that is offered admission into that school is by luck. Are you saying that he is not entitled to enjoy what others are enjoying despite of his contribution to the growth of the school?

whats the noise you are making about his contribution
1.did he gave his money to unilorin for their dvp
2.is he teaching all the students in d school
3.is he d only prof in d school

any contribution he is offering to the school is for his benefit,promotion and recognisition

if a prof son can gain adm bcs of his father's status and contribution
then nothing stops a gateman son or cleaner's daughter rm gaining adm also

then that leaves the rest of us,sons and daughters of nobody waiting for adm that is definitely not certain
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Profyxcholar(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
what do u mean by islamic university
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Timijo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bukiminaj:

whats the noise you are making about his contribution
1.did he gave his money to unilorin for their dvp
2.is he teaching all the students in d school
3.is he d only prof in d school

any contribution he is offering to the school is for his benefit,promotion and recognisition

if a prof son can gain adm bcs of his father's status and contribution
then nothing stops a gateman son or cleaner's daughter rm gaining adm also

then that leaves the rest of us,sons and daughters of nobody waiting for adm that is definitely not certain
cut the crap
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Timijo:
cut the crap

cos you have nothing left to say,lol

G.T.F.O.H
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Husseinat19(f): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Barakallahufik sis........... more to come InshaAllah
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by fariy2: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am happy for her
All hater should work hard
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by atrix4g(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2016
@op. her name is faidat and not farida

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure / How Good Are You In English Language, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.