Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf (614 Views)

If You Are To Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Somebody,who Would That Be? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by swindo1(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2016
question tonight. . Can you donate one part of your kidney to your dying gf/bf if you are ask to? . Yes or No
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by obowunmi(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2016
NO.
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2016
[No...Sorry.undecided

Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by Femich18(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2016
GF? No I can't
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by Emac34: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2016
Can't do that sh*t
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by swindo1(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2016
if u say No, wat r u reason
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by swindo1(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Emac34:
Can't do that sh*t
why, wen she is ur girl frdw
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by Joshkeith(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2016
NO WAY. The implications are scary. Can always get a gf.
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by Emac34: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2016
swindo1:
why, wen she is ur girl frdw
GF or s3x mate guy noway o
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2016

...Then two months later you find out on social media she's screwing one married Akin who terms her a "LovePeddler"? Do rethink.

As a matter of fact, every dude who's currently in a serious relationship should reevaluate it. Be sure 'your' supposed missy isn't playing you.
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by playboy99(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2016
y not love is blind
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Oga this your question strong pass iron rod. I don't know sha to be candid my brain is saying no my heart is saying yes.... Bleep it my heart is wrong the brain wins in grand style
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by JehanEddy07(m): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2016
NEVER OO!

Bt i knw of a nl who cn do it.. grin
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by swindo1(m): 12:58am On Jan 20, 2016
JehanEddy07:
NEVER OO!

Bt i knw of a nl who cn do it.. grin
hu myt dat be
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by JehanEddy07(m): 1:04am On Jan 20, 2016
swindo1:
hu myt dat be
So u mean u dnt kne him? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by JehanEddy07(m): 1:04am On Jan 20, 2016
swindo1:
hu myt dat be
So u mean u dnt knw him? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 20, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

...Then two months later you find out on social media she's screwing one married Akin who terms her a "LovePeddler"? Do rethink.

As a matter of fact, every dude who's currently in a serious relationship should reevaluate it. Be sure 'your' supposed missy isn't playing you.

Gbam the gods have spoken...whats the guaranty she wont dump me

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Things You Need To Talk About Before Getting Married / Tips To Know If A Girl Like You / Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.