Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. (801 Views)

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pls what's ur take on this?

Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided where have you been since 1983?
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by jopretty(f): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
The swear has already worked except you go back and make her your wife. So after 6 abortions..''chimooo!!!" you think you can dump her for another brother to bear the cross if perhaps she doesn't bear any children? You lie! Marry her, you must if not me sef go join her in the swearing for you.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by dachaste(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016

First born abi? Na impotency dey wait am.

Na d babe Wey abort reach 3 times for am self I blame. Na her type dey make !d!ots like dat mumu guy dey misbehave

Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by YorubaWoman: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
ahahahah cheesy

O so di eja oforo tan lo ba gbe jule.
grin
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
well i blame d lady, what tha hell was she thinking? wat happened to condoms? 4get swear, the swear aint going to work becaus no man will even think of marrying her afta d abortions. "the loss is on the lady.
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Mhizkel(f): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
jopretty:
The swear has already worked except you go back and make her your wife. So after 6 abortions..''chimooo!!!" you think you can dump her for another brother to bear the cross if perhaps she doesn't bear any children? You lie! Marry her, you must if not me sef go join her in the swearing for you.
She choosed to live her life such way.
I won't blame the guy.
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
just wondering if the guy is still alive, he ought to be killed.
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by octopusfreaky(f): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
well i blame d lady, what tha hell was she thinking? wat happened to condoms? 4get swear, the swear aint going to work becaus no man will even think of marrying her afta d abortions. "the loss is on the lady.
hehehhehe,doesnt matter she will get married if she wants to..curse works oooo,,some guys iyaf suffer teitei just cox dy offended a woman.
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
guyz can b so cruel,wat if d guy had insisted on skin 2 skin.i jst hp other ladies gain sense..
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
hehehhehe,doesnt matter she will get married if she wants to..curse works oooo,,some guys iyaf suffer teitei just cox dy offended a woman.
yeah she will get married but it will b hard, i mean who wud b hapi to get married to a lady dat did 6 abortions? jezz!! on d part of the curse, it will not work becaus it was ignorance on d part of d lady.
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by octopusfreaky(f): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
yeah she will get married but it will b hard, i mean who wud b hapi to get married to a lady dat did 6 abortions? jezz!! on d part of the curse, it will not work becaus it was ignorance on d part of d lady.
mennnn,,ds world is mysterious,,you neva jam strange spirited woman ,,dats yyy..
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
stale tongue
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
mennnn,,ds world is mysterious,,you neva jam strange spirited woman ,,dats yyy..
ITS true though, if d guy is my friend, i will advice him to report himself to the church.
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Monalisa185(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
if you didn't force her to date you for five to six years and you didn't force her to terminate those pregnancies.. I see no reason why the curse should have any effect on you..

but if you did the opposite... expect grave consequences
Re: He Broke Up With Her After Six Abortions,please Advice. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
As u cum leave her nau, who you want make he carry your aje ku? your brother abi?
God punish you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who has Jones before? / Why Is It Dat Girls Enjoy Sex More Dan Boys.? / What Is Val About Please Is It Sex Or Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.