Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics (6927 Views)

Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
A mild drama played out on the IG page of a girl Barbie Davina who uploaded pics of herself with her supposed 'bae' on Instagram Ifeabunike Nwolisa and captioned it “chilling wit bae.” She claims to be in a relationship with him.

But after almost two weeks of posting the pictures of them together in a car, the man got wind of it and took to her page to beg her to delete the pictures. The girl has refused to accept his plea so far.Well, it turned out that ‘bae’ is not only married but has 2 lovely kids. ‘Bae’ quickly went on the comment section and ordered side chick to delete his photos. It's been 3 weeks now… yet Side Chick refused to budge.

Trolls are roasting the poor man on Instagram. Some even advised the lady to demand for cash before she will delete the pics. Na dey poor wife I dey pity. Like my people talk, a guy man cannot guy a gayoyo. Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
More

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
More
Another pic

1 Share

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by abbeycial: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
atoh...who send am in the first place to take pics wit her?
d guy no sharp at all,he shld ve seen dis coming!

1 Like

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by wolewolsz(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
This mistake once cost me a r.ship

1 Like

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by thelastmediator: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Game over!

1 Like

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by potbelly(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Busted!!! lipsrsealed. Seems the social media is gonna ruin alot of relationships this year cry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by blazetitov: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Busted and Grounded lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But na wa for the side chick. That's what you get when you are playing 2-aside with a kid. Sampala or na apala should just go and beg his wife and face his young family.

1 Like

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by calmdude(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lwkm, like someone said if u cheat leave no evidence behind grin maybe the girl no know say he don marry :p or she be proper Olosho cheesy. Mumu guy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by totit: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
A mild drama played out on the IG page of a girl Barbie Davina who uploaded pics of herself with her supposed 'bae' on Instagram Ifeabunike Nwolisa and captioned it “chilling wit bae.” She claims to be in a relationship with him.

But after almost two weeks of posting the pictures of them together in a car, the man got wind of it and took to her page to beg her to delete the pictures. The girl has refused to accept his plea so far.Well, it turned out that ‘bae’ is not only married but has 2 lovely kids. ‘Bae’ quickly went on the comment section and ordered side chick to delete his photos. It's been 3 weeks now… yet Side Chick refused to budge.

Trolls are roasting the poor man on Instagram. Some even advised the lady to demand for cash before she will delete the pics. Na dey poor wife I dey pity. Like my people talk, a guy man cannot guy a gayoyo. Lol.

Me thought ibo men are perfect and don't cheat

Mtcheew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by flokii: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Heartless & desperate..

Mr. Fineboy sorry o
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by montezz(f): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bad market.
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Folksyharry(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
He chose to cheat so he should be ready to take responsibility for whatever comes out of it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
I see...yawa gas for the latest famous muntula!!!
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
That Sampala of a guys na big mumu. Why does he goes to eastergram to say "delete my pix", why doesn't he call the girls on the phone and warn her with vex. angry

That is one problems I have wit cheaters of a husbands, if you want to cheated on your wives, do it wit sense. angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by blissbabe: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
that's gud 4 him, u can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
some guys too mumu..why u go take pishure with side-chick in the first place
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Have seen this story here on nairaland before.
Why recycle the past?.
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by chigoizie7(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
How are we even sure he cheated with her?

He would have called her privately and ask for it to be removed.

And from the look of things, the wife seemed to be on the hubbys side.
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by krissconnect(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
The chickens yaff come to roost.
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Xenry: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lol, I find this old thread funny. grin
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
His wife should put condom in his pocket when she finds out according to Sir Pete.

While paternity fraud continue to make them whine and cry. This life is balanced.

totit:

Me thought ibo men are perfect and don't cheat

Mtcheew

They are second in cheating after yorober people.
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by AlphaSoul: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2021
Mztarstrechy:

/
grin
/
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by mechanics(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmmmm, she just want to destroy the man's home.
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by zuby4real10(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2021
The guy is not smart at all. If I am the one instead of that "remove my pic", I would have wrote " who is your bae? Just because I offer you a lift".
Re: Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics by totit: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ardar:
His wife should put condom in his pocket when she finds out according to Sir Pete.

While paternity fraud continue to make them whine and cry. This life is balanced.

They are second in cheating after yorober people.

Thanks for confirming my statement.
But what pride, dignity, honor, glory, beauty and purity is left of a region or women that submit their womb for baby factory that your region, women are known for?

Well, I can see you are another potential baby factory woman hence your defense.

(1) (Reply)

Why? Why? Why? Why Do I Love Pussy So Much? / Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime / Oh Goooosh, Guys In The House Which One Is Your Favorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.