Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... (36785 Views)

Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. / How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
First of all, how do you determine that your vaginal walls are loose?

-When you constantly have the desire to insert bigger objects into your vagina or basically, the need to have a bigger man because the man you’re with is not ‘filling’ you up or in clear terms, you can’t really feel him.

-When you insert three fingers in and you have no resistance from your walls.

-When your man complains about how wide you are.

-When you insert your forefinger in and your muscles cannot grasp it.

Babe, if you’re having any of the problems above, then you need to do something ASAP. But not to worry, this can be easily fixed.

1.Kegel Exercises. These are also known as pelvic floor exercises for the reason that they particularly work on the walls and avert weakness in the pelvic floor area. The pelvic floor holds all of the pelvic organs in place. Kegel exercises are very easy and follow the simple trick of clenching the walls, holding them for a few seconds and releasing them. It’s simple to do. Think of when you’re in the process of taking a pee and then you stop it midstream. Follow that simple exercise and do it several times a day. The good thing is that it can be done anywhere at any time and no one will know.

2.Orgasms. You just have to have the big O to help your pelvic floor which in turn, tightens your walls. And the more you do that, the better, more prolonged orgasms you have.

3.Sex. Healthy sex with just one partner is another way to tighten your vagina. During sex, clench your partner’s penis tightly when he goes in and release when he moves out. As the pace increases, just clench and unclench at intervals. With time you will notice that you naturally have clenching abilities and trust me, he will begin to sing a different song about your bedroom skills.

4.Aloe Vera. This is a natural plant and doesn’t need any complicated rules to use. Simply extract the gel from a mature Aloe Vera leaf and douse it in with a finger gently. Do this five to six times a day and also before sex as it serves as a natural lubricant. Aloe Vera is known to prevent vagina prolapse.

5.Eat Healthy. Protein, vegetables, fruits, combined with carbohydrate will keep your vaginal muscles healthy and strong. If you have been observant, you’ll notice that what you eat actually goes down there. Hence, eat healthy.

In conclusion, if you meticulously adhere to the instructions above, you will, in no time, notice changes in your vagina. Please be careful of over-the-counter products. Do not put anything down there if you have no idea what ingredients were used to make it.

http://tiwasblog.co/2016/12/nigerian-ladies-see-how-to-tighten-your-v-agina-if-it-is-too-wide/

1 Like

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by geesilver(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
HAHA
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by falconey(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mtcheeeeech, alum 20naira is enough.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Hero10001: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:
Alum for toto?!
That's obo jati-jati.
That's why i lick before inserting.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:
Lmao cheesy.. Na snail you wan wash?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by praxisnetworks: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hero10001:

Alum for toto?!
That's obo jati-jati.

Missyspicy... Any comments?
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Missyspicy... Any comments?

She told you she wanted to tighten hers¿
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:
Will alum tighten the kitty cat for long or just temporary?
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by falconey(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Will alum tighten the kitty cat for long or just temporary?

I don't have a FANNY I would I know?

Woa woa it should be temporary until a ROD visit it again na, you want permanent tightness or for long as you said?

1 Like

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:

I don't have a FANNY I would I know?

Woa woa it should be temporary until a ROD visit it again na, you want permanent tightness or for long as you said?
I want natural tightness.
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by falconey(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
I want natural tightness.
Natural tightness? Go meet virgin!!!
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by 6fit(f): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
So what causes d pvssy to bcom wide?

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
6fit:
I don't know..any idea?
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by misspicy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Pheals(f): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hero10001:

Alum for toto?!
That's obo jati-jati.
That's why i lick before inserting.
Jesus u dey lick.

.... lipsrsealed how many have u lick
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:

Natural tightness? Go meet virgin!!!
It's not all virgins that have naturally tight kitties na.
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by falconey(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:

Where you wan come see?
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by cruzita(f): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
all these for tight kitty .oya those wey need am come and collect it
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by pTomz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
won't stop a monster konta frm widening it again

1 Like

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by msjanet(f): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmmm.
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:

Where you wan come see?
Dem dey lasgidi na.
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by emmchi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
800 views in a space of an hour cheesy cheesy We have some many ladies with loose vagina.

6 Likes

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmchi:
800 views in a space of an hour cheesy cheesy We have some many ladies with loose vagina.
lmao cheesy.. So many loosen veejay in naija presently.. They are just packaging it.. Don't dull

1 Like

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by macino1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thump up ops. Nice write up. Your picture illustration, though. lol

In another news. Discover the secret to give her overdose not stop sexual satisfaction here: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
hehehehe. grin grin grin
I will show this to grandma , smiley. so grandpa won't cheat angry
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Andyblaze: 12:47am On Jan 21, 2016
Love Machine:

U say U don dey smoke too much weed
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 21, 2016
Andyblaze:

U say U don dey smoke too much weed
Bro,na error.
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by chrisbaby24(m): 6:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Haha....all dem RIJIA punna babes...make una cum see oo..!!! grin
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 21, 2016
6fit:
we should ask you ma'am. Since I've only got d!!ck and you've go pvssyyyy
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Or.... Your ting small. Women have babies and vj returned to shape so pls tell me this 5kg Johnson that will widen my walls? I knew a man had a brain fart and he just wanted to share when I looked at the op and comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by girl4rmspace(f): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmmn, there's no kinda topic we wouldnt see on nairaland,
either way, i was never here
Re: LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... by freshkik(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2016
girl4rmspace:
Hmmmn, there's no kinda topic we wouldnt see on nairaland,

either way, i was never here
me too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai / What's A Good Response To "Hi"? / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.