Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Some Girls Are Hopeless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Hopeless (685 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless / Sorry But Some Ladies Are Hopeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Hopeless by ServerBusy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
this is not for the ladies that made mistakes or were deceived, are "hustling (I mean have no helpers... even though I distaste it, you are exempted)" or molested.

this is for the ladies that want to deliberately have "fun" and sleep around like some guys.

dear young lady, if the password to your phone is 20 characters and all your applications locked but the password to enter between your legs is "slide to unlock" you are hopeless.

the thing you should keep passworded is between your legs

bash me all you want but that's the truth. some guys kiss and tell...

I know the e-femanazis will say "why only the only the ladies?"
well here... it's cause "a key (guy) that can open any padlock is a masterkey but a padlock (girl) that can be opened by any key is useless "...
that's how they will sleep with 50 men and come and be deceiving innocent guys like us with fake love and stories about how one fake uncle "touched" them.
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Emac34: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
that's my geegrin i the ur back
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
abeg na english be dis
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
grabs chair, take popcorn and coca cola and watch this drama.
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
angry
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
ServerBusy:
this is not for the ladies that made mistakes or were deceived, are "hustling (I mean have no helpers... even though I distaste it, you are exempted) or molested.

this is for the ladies that want to have "fun" like some guys. dear young lady, if the password to your phone is 20 characters and all your applications locked but the password to enter between your legs is "slide to unlock" you are hopeless.
bash me all you want but that's the truth. some guys, we kiss and tell...
well here... it's cause "a key (guy) that can open any padlock is a masterkey but a padlock that can be opened by any key is useless "...
that's how they will sleep with 50 men and come and be deceiving innocent guys like us with fake love
INIESTA i sight u
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Obudupikin: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Speechless3:
abeg na english be dis
As in enh!!! I stopped reading mid way cos I cldnt comprehend a thing.
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obudupikin:

As in enh!!!
I stopped reading mid way cos I cldnt comprehend a thing.
nawa o
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Obudupikin: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Speechless3:
abeg na english be dis
As in enh!!! I stopped reading mid way cos I cldnt comprehend a thing.
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by donnffd(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Boss, if person break your heart, go and bathe, chop beta food, sleep wella, wake and carry on with ur business...life is too short to be hating on girls
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by firstking01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
See those girls above me pretending they didn't comprehend what the op wrote upthere, i smell guilt grin
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by joliyp(f): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP YOU ARE RIGHT
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Lordprez: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Here to watch the OP get bashedgrin

"a key (guy) that can open any padlock is a masterkey but a padlock (girl) that can be opened by any key is useless "
seen this a thousand times buh Its still damn funny and true
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by chydel(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
When u kneel 2 pray 2day, talk 2 d blessed LORD about me.
Help me 2 praise JESUS d King of glory.
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Smellymouth: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by pato405(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
donnffd:
Boss, if person break your heart, go and bathe, chop beta food, sleep wella, wake and carry on with ur business...life is too short to be hating on girls

grin

this guy go like food wella
Re: Some Girls Are Hopeless by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
ServerBusy:
this is not for the ladies that made mistakes or were deceived, are "hustling (I mean have no helpers... even though I distaste it, you are exempted)" or molested.

this is for the ladies that want to deliberately have "fun" and sleep around like some guys.

dear young lady, if the password to your phone is 20 characters and all your applications locked but the password to enter between your legs is "slide to unlock" you are hopeless.

the thing you should keep passworded is between your legs

bash me all you want but that's the truth. some guys kiss and tell...

well here... it's cause "a key (guy) that can open any padlock is a masterkey but a padlock (girl) that can be opened by any key is useless "...
that's how they will sleep with 50 men and come and be deceiving innocent guys like us with fake love and stories about how one fake uncle "touched" them.
daft b!tch, learn how to make/compose correct english/sentence before u come here to bash ladies. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Woman's Consent To Date Her, Are You Aware Of This? / The Battle Of The Most Stoopid / This Baby Was Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Festac Town (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.