Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Battle Of The Most Stoopid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Battle Of The Most Stoopid (676 Views)

The Battle Of Billionaire's Daughters (hauwa And Fatima Indimi)over Ex-boyfriend / The Battle Of The Sexes And The Women Who Tag Men As 'dogs' / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am taking a critical look at two Nairaland personalities - onila versus Mamagee3

These two Nairalanders are amongst the oldest, but their brain development sadly refuse to leave the infant stage. To some they are entertainment, to others they are a bunch of nuisance. Even though I consider them entertaining, I still can't help but put them under the umbrella of of stoopid.

This thread is about identifying who is more stupid between the two before mentioned Trolls.

Onila.
As at last count, she has created a total of 1345 topics effortlessly. He threads are full of all sorts ranging from "My father is so kind" to "My younger sister is so nice" to " My aunty was surprised I don't chook my vagina hole when I bath" to "My father said i'm silly".

Mamagee3
As at last count she has created 896 topics, it woulld have been more just that the tsunami wiped them off. Her threads range from topics like "Neighbour living next door keeps giving me the mean look" to "Neighbours are angry I drive in my drive way" to How long before my neighbours finally speak with me" to "Am I the word most ugly woman?"

My dear readers, who can we crown most stoopid?
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is so funny grin
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Medunah: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol I must admit, their threads are always silly especially Onila
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
We need more votes
Estharfabian
Cutehector
Pushmusic
Primeminsterr
Sickstars
Dollyjoy
Stfuareyougod
Kinglekan
Daretodiffer
Naijaboiy
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
undecided mamagee3 is onila
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by dollyjoy(f): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
They are not stvpid baby,it their own way of having fun,what seem nice to you might not be same for me!
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Emac34: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
onila is better bt mamagee3 case is extraordinarygrin
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Onila stil get hope pass that mamagee3 oo.

Mamagee3 case pass deliverance grin
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by RENOWNED2(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
And you think you are not stupid too?opening a thread to bash people cause you life sucks?add your name to that list and I will take this thread seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Fidecoo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
They are not stvpid baby,it their own way of having fun,what seem nice to you might not be same for me!
. Hw to identify an intelligent person. " EMPATY"
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
undecided mamagee3 is onila

Mamagee3 is a baby mama and Onila is still a e-virgin.

Couldn't help but comment but Mamagee3 takes the cake.
Onila would have won but.......errrrrr. undecided
I think it's a tie. cheesy
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
PushMusic:

Mamagee3 is a baby mama and Onila is still a e-virgin.

Couldn't help but comment but Mamagee3 takes the cake.
Onila would have won but.......errrrrr. undecided
I think it's a tie. cheesy
if you say so. But from what I've observed, It's same person behind the mamagee and onila onila account

Check their followings
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by AyamBlaze: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol.. And I'll never get tired of reading posts about those two monickers! cheesy grin ....Op, brace urself.. More bandwagon haters are coming for ur head
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
if you say so. But from what I've observed, It's same person behind the mamagee and onila onila account

Check their followings
You might be right.
Their followings is quiet different tho'.
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by cruzita(f): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
I think mamagee should take the crown for this.its her birthright
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
PushMusic:

You might be right.
Their followings is quiet different tho'.
well, one thing they sure share in common; FOOLISHNESS. You can't take that away from them cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Battle Of The Most Stoopid by Pennah(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
onila cry cry cry

mamagee3 embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See The Photos A Girl Posted On Facebook / Could This Really Be True??? / Is It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.