Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) (6418 Views)

Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 / Six Things Kanu Said Today In Court Room / Read What Ben Bruce Said After Buhari’s Call For Northern Oil Exploration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by jonhemma11: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Senator Ben Bruce has lamented over Nigeria’s continuous decline in economic growth, stating the problem that is likely to hit Nigeria if nothing is done

He took to his twitter page and highlighted very pressing issues affecting the Nigerian economy. He raised questions regarding the Nigeria oil industry and the sustainability of the Nigerian people.

See his tweets above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/see-what-senator-bruce-said-today-about.html

5 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by jonhemma11: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016

1 Share

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Chibabi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
My 1st FTC after many years on Nairaland. More likes pls frm Wailers (which am 1) and Zombies (which I can neva be). Back to the gist.....Zombies wil see sense in dis tweets but wil rather insult d twitter senator.

24 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by gunuvi(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
There is great sense in the tweets but some set of people will not reason with the points rather they will castigate him.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by knostbrown01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Buhari has nothing to offer!!

32 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Rose2014: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Borrowing to pay salaries- So the "one chance" case don reach like this? Lmao

Nigeria o cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by 2boiz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ogbeni Murray Ben Bruce, u dey make sense some times sha

18 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Chubhie: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Buhari told us he has the magical touch to initialize the needed change. He painted pictures of a golden mountain which is not rocket science hence we signed the social contract and voted him and Apc into power.

All we demand is total fulfilment no excuses.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Buhari is not ready to learn

15 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by mrvitalis(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
My problem with this man is just the fact that he keeps mute on the floor of the Senate .. Were there is power to change most of the things he complains about and always tell his idea to people who can't do shit about it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by ActivismForever: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria is a mess

8 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by veraponpo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
This man is pissing me off.

He could not manage ordinary NTA as the DG now he is criticizing a sitting president. He should tell us what his brother from Bayelsa did when oil was $120/barrel.

Does he still want the FG to be subsidizing petrol with dwindling income when Ghana just increased price of petrol to raise more income for her government .

Common sense is not truly common. As a senator, I have not seen him raise any reasonable order in the house, he has not passed any bill yet he is criticizing a president that is up and doing.

Yellow pawpaw.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na Twitter dis man just dey run him mouth but says absolutely nothing on the floor of the senate undecided

Na fear dey do am ni

4 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by ejiinii: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes he Will piss you of because you have been brain wash with propaganda from APC

veraponpo:

He could not manage ordinary NTA as the DG now he is criticizing a sitting president. He should tell us what his brother from Bayelsa did when oil was $120/barrel.

Does he still want the FG to be sunsidizing petrol with dwindling income when Ghana just increased price of petrol to raise more income for her government .

Common sense is not truly common. As a senator, I have not seen him raise any reasonable order in the house, he has passed any bill yet he is criticizing a president that is up and doing.

Yellow pawpaw.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by BALLOSKI: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Who's the lunatic blaming? Where was his Twitter handle when Gej was there?

5 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by BALLOSKI: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:

You are a fooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll!

You are a nincompoooooooooop!
e de pain u

3 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by vedaxcool(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
veraponpo:
Does he still want the FG to be sunsidizing petrol with dwindling income when Ghana just increased price of petrol to raise more income for her government .
Common sense is not truly common. As a senator, I have not seen him raise any reasonable order in the house, he has passed any bill yet he is criticizing a president that is up and doing.
Yellow pawpaw.

Indeed the guy is an absolute moro.n even saudi raised the price of petrol despite the fall in oil prices, most opec countries raised petrol price by removing subsidies. Nigeria does not refine, when you begin to factor transport, premiums etc then the 86 doesn't seem far-fetched. The unfortunate one was lacking common sense when his brother was in power sharing money that would have been better saved or utilised for diversification of the economy. Playing common sense now is playing politics only wailers and biafraudians will fall for such stewpidity.

9 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Karlovich: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
If only he has the balls to say it in front the dullard or othe assembly members

2 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by vedaxcool(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
BALLOSKI:
e de pain u

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Pidggin(f): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
If only they would listen to things like this, instead they prefer media propaganda

3 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sai BaBa.
Sai Xpatraite President.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
He is part of the Government and is equally a PDP member. PDP under Yar'Adua/Jonathan destroyed Obasanjo's dreams of reducing dependence on oil.

Obasanjo made a lot of progress which Jonathan killed with corruption. Based on present 300 Naira to a Dollar, 86.50 is equivalent to 40 Naira of 2009.

5 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Pavarottii(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Common sense!

2 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
veraponpo:

Yellow pawpaw.
Lawma is coming for you and this your garbage.
Un-repentant old witch.

5 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Who's the lunatic blaming? Where was his Twitter handle when Gej was there?
May your life be run the way Mbuhari is running Nigeria.
Utu nnama.

3 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by naijaboy756: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
veraponpo:

Yellow pawpaw.
sunsidizing.. Is it in the revised oxford dictionary?

3 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by BALLOSKI: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmydeep:

May your life be run the way Mbuhari is running Nigeria.
Utu nnama.
amin!

And may ur life be run 10 times worse than Gej did to Nigeria, can I hear a loud amen from u , son of hate?

3 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Chibabi(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
veraponpo:

Yellow pawpaw.
D president is up n doing? Certified Zombie

3 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by cyberguy72(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
veraponpo:

Yellow pawpaw.
zombies on parade

4 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by omenka(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
BALLOSKI:
amin!

And may ur life be run the way Jonathan ran Nigeria. Can I hear a loud amen from you?
Modified. Oya, let's hear him say amen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by BALLOSKI: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
Modified. Oya, let's hear him say amen. cheesy
the duck won't reply. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Reasonable Northerner Will Oppose Restructuring – Bafarawa / Father Mbaka Drops Another Prophesy On Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / Picture Of First Locallly Made Navy Warship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.