Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) (6448 Views)

Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 / Six Things Kanu Said Today In Court Room / Read What Ben Bruce Said After Buhari’s Call For Northern Oil Exploration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Menace2Society(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmydeep:

May your life be run the way Mbuhari is running Nigeria.
Utu nnama.
IPOB youth grin
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Menace2Society(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chibabi:
Zombies wil see sense in dis tweets but wil rather insult d twitter senator
IPOB youths on prowl grin

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by 1shortblackboy: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
veraponpo:
This man is pissing me off.

He could not manage ordinary NTA as the DG now he is criticizing a sitting president. He should tell us what his brother from Bayelsa did when oil was $120/barrel.

Does he still want the FG to be sunsidizing petrol with dwindling income when Ghana just increased price of petrol to raise more income for her government .

Common sense is not truly common. As a senator, I have not seen him raise any reasonable order in the house, he has passed any bill yet he is criticizing a president that is up and doing.

Yellow pawpaw.
I used to wonder why they made us do reading and comprehension in primary school. Now I know why. seems like u skipped that class

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by mycar: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wicked generation, compare the NTA when he was there and now and tell me then is not better, NTA was full of innovation then but now even a common website, NTA can't maintain across the 36 state of the federation. And those that demand he make his speech on the floor, don't you know what is called simple majority, what can he achieve without the support of others?
Instead of you to skip the topic for lack of meaningful thing to say, you stick around to constitute nuisance and display an inconceivable level of idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by peddy2741(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
When oil price was $60/barrel budget was #4.48 trillion now oil is $27/barrel budget is #6.08 trillion maths is wrong

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by onagoodday: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
vedaxcool:

Indeed the guy is an absolute moro.n even saudi raised the price of petrol despite the fall in oil prices, most opec countries raised petrol price by removing subsidies. Nigeria does not refine, when you begin to factor transport, premiums etc then the 86 doesn't seem far-fetched. The unfortunate one was lacking common sense when his brother was in power sharing money that would have been better saved or utilised for diversification of the economy. Playing common sense now is playing politics only wailers and biafraudians will fall for such stewpidity.
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Who's the lunatic blaming? Where was his Twitter handle when Gej was there?

Dont tell me u were not yet born when he trashed and lashed both okonjo iweala and sanusi in 201e during d fuel subsidy palava. I only got to know who ben bruce is from d town hall meeting, he really opposed them with anything he could lay his hands on, but okonjo,sanusi,madueke and GEJ are all bent of achieving their aims.

So,dont say that bruce was silent during GEJ, he really did what he is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2016
2boiz:
Ogbeni Murray Ben Bruce, u dey make sense some times sha

He makes sense all the time not some times!

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by jesse515: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

He could not manage ordinary NTA as the DG now he is criticizing a sitting president. He should tell us what his brother from Bayelsa did when oil was $120/barrel.

Does he still want the FG to be sunsidizing petrol with dwindling income when Ghana just increased price of petrol to raise more income for her government .

Common sense is not truly common. As a senator, I have not seen him raise any reasonable order in the house, he has passed any bill yet he is criticizing a president that is up and doing.

Yellow pawpaw.

M suspecting ur brain is located at ur rectum, rice agent, we knw d truth u ar doin ur masters bidding.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
My problem with this man is just the fact that he keeps mute on the floor of the Senate .. Were there is power to change most of the things he complains about and always tell his idea to people who can't do shit about it
must he always talk like a mad man.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by veraponpo(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2016
ejiinii:
Yes he Will piss you of because you have been brain wash with propaganda from APC

Your case is pathetic. I voted for Jonathan in 2011 and was one of the people that spent time and efforts for his presidential campaign in 2011, however, I couldn't be so dumb like many of you, I toed the path of honour by choosing PMB when I discovered that Jonathan had only one intention and target which was to destroy Nigeria. He was ready to do anything to destroy the country. How could a country lose 22 local governemtns in Borno, 5 in Yobe and 4 in Adamawa out of 774 and you are comfortable.

He started redefining corruption for his gullible ones. Now we can see why.

I have no case with wailing wailers any way. I no say e dey pain you that your guy carry election throw way.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by veraponpo(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2016
jesse515:

M suspecting ur brain is located at ur rectum, rice agent, we knw d truth u ar doin ur masters bidding.

You may think so because you are a TAN member and his loss in the last election made you to lose your gainful employment. Sorry bro.

Better time dey come.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by veraponpo(m): 12:44am On Jan 21, 2016
1shortblackboy:
I used to wonder why they made us do reading and comprehension in primary school. Now I know why. seems like u skipped that class

You are a small boy. You didn't know when Ben Bruce was DG,NTA let alone knowing why Obasanjo fired him. Therefore, I have no case with immature boys.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by veraponpo(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:

You are a fooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll!

You are a nincompoooooooooop!

E reach this level?

Sorry bro. There is hope for a tree that is cut down. TAN can still recruit by 2019. Your job shall be restored.

E pain you, eeyahh.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by veraponpo(m): 12:49am On Jan 21, 2016
emmydeep:

Lawma is coming for you and this your garbage.
Un-repentant old witch.

No be me make you jobless bro, why did you just call your brother in the village witch?

Sorry, your village witches will leave you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

E reach this level?

Sorry bro. There is hope for a tree that is cut down. TAN can still recruit by 2019. Your job shall be restored.

E pain you, eeyahh.
cool
veraponpo:

E reach this level?

E pain you, eeyahh.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by jesse515: 12:54am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

You may think so because you are a TAN member and his loss in the last election made you to lose your gainful employment. Sorry bro.

Better time dey come.

Shut up ur mouth, I am not a tan agent, m an unbiase Nigerian who stand for d truth. I didn't sell my vote on d podium of a plate of rice. N sorry it's dullarrds lack of policy Dats makin all employed youth loss dia jobs, makin u n ur fellow rice agents look employed. But my friend how long will dat feed u n ur genrations? See d truth n stand for d truth, Dats wat makes u a man of intergrity.

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by 1shortblackboy: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

You are a small boy. You didn't know when Ben Bruce was DG,NTA let alone knowing why Obasanjo fired him. Therefore, I have no case with immature boys.
I'm not going to join issues with u on whether I'm a small boy or not. When u decide how old someone is without knowing or meeting the person then ur the one being immature. I still advice that u take a bottle of cold coke, relax,take a deep breath and read the tweets again maybe with some luck u will comprehend what the senator is saying. Good luck
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by obailala(m): 1:37am On Jan 21, 2016
Rose2014:
Borrowing to pay salaries- So the "one chance" case don reach like this? Lmao

Nigeria o cheesy

The last time I checked, it was only GEJ and NOI that borrowed to pay salaries early 2015. Deal with that! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 21, 2016
Abagworo:
He is part of the Government and is equally a PDP member. PDP under Yar'Adua/Jonathan destroyed Obasanjo's dreams of reducing dependence on oil.

Obasanjo made a lot of progress which Jonathan killed with corruption. Based on present 300 Naira to a Dollar, 86.50 is equivalent to 40 Naira of 2009.
How did Yar'Adua kill OBJ's diversification plan?
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by ehissi(m): 3:46am On Jan 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
My problem with this man is just the fact that he keeps mute on the floor of the Senate .. Were there is power to change most of the things he complains about and always tell his idea to people who can't do shit about it

U obviously don't follow proceedings on the floor of the senate consistently or even news for that matter, otherwise, you won't say this.

At least even if you don't have time to review daily sittings of the senate at least you would have heard in the news that he raised a motion for the implementation of the 5000 naira stipend as promised by Buhari which was viciously attacked by APC senators.

I am personally aware of 2 issues/motions he has raised on the senate floor; so my good friend, you are quite wrong!!
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by okoro4: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Well said my able senator
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Chibabi(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Menace2Society:
IPOB youths on prowl grin
if U̶̲̥̅̊ care to no, m frm d north but dat doesn't make mi a zombie which u are

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by tafrica(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

Does he still want the FG to be subsidizing petrol with dwindling income when Ghana just increased price of petrol to raise more income for her government .

Common sense is not truly common. As a senator, I have not seen him raise any reasonable order in the house, he has not passed any bill yet he is criticizing a president that is up and doing.

Yellow pawpaw.

Haba, if you have to criticize, be objective. Bruce remains the best DG NTA ever had till now. It was in his time NTA even started round-O-clock transmission. Go and read about his time ni NTA.

I'm not Ijaw, I'm yoruba pls

1 Like

Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Back-seat Driver!!
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by wadetaw202: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Why is this soul not speaking during senate session? Why is he always coming to twitter? What kind of person is this one? He can as well resign(if possible) from being a senator now. After all, you don't need to be a senator to post on twitter.
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by wadetaw202: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Chibabi:
Zombies wil see sense in dis tweets but wil rather insult d twitter senator

This guy was elected to speak at the senate and not get popular on twitter. Why is he not saying these things at the senate? Where would his noise have more effect? At the senate or on twitter. Does one need to be a senator to be active on twitter?
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Goke7: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Has Ben Bruce forgotten that at N87, there was still subsidy? At N86.50, subsidy has been scrapped, what market forces is Ben talking about that will make a product whose main raw material price keeps falling that will make that product sell above N86.50.

Ben Bruce surely belongs to the elite class who doesn't mean well for common Nigerian at all.

His common sense comedy show is a deception after all with no sense in it.
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by Menace2Society(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Chibabi:
if U̶̲̥̅̊ care to no, m frm d north but dat doesn't make mi a zombie which u are
Kikikikiki Muppet from Abia i bet u be GEJ fan grin listen kid stop this useless rant all over the thread.I hate u party guys with passion!To hell with u and your APC PDP junk undecided
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by goooze(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2016
cyberguy72:
zombies on parade
No constructive argument except insult a nursery 3 pupil can defeat some of you in a debate
Re: See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) by cocu25(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2016
veraponpo:

Does he still want the FG to be subsidizing petrol with dwindling income when Ghana just increased price of petrol to raise more income for her government .

Common sense is not truly common. As a senator, I have not seen him raise any reasonable order in the house, he has not passed any bill yet he is criticizing a president that is up and doing.

Yellow pawpaw.
Gosh! You are as senseless as ur name.. Damn!
#blameitonGEJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine A House Built In 1930 Still Stand Out. / Tinubu Should Lead Anti-corruption Crusade — Falana / LASG Seals 8 Lockup Shops Warehousing Fireworks Without Safety Precautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.