Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? (701 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
let's be sincere, all these guys that we call friends, we only friendzoned them.
these guys want more than just friendship. guys, abi i lie?

you wish you could take the relationship further like maths. dats why we have friends with benefit, cos guys are just not content with being just friends. they want something romantic, something intimate, something e.r.o.t.i.c.
Re: Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by Cholls(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
My sister yes na. Why cant i?!.....but wait o not with someone like kim k o.
Re: Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
lalasticlala.
Re: Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
delectablegyal:
let's be sincere, all these guys that we call friends, we only friendzoned them.
these guys want more than just friendship. guys, abi i lie?

you wish you could take the relationship further like maths. dats why we have friends with benefit, cos guys are just not content with being just friends. they want something romantic, something intimate, something e.r.o.t.i.c.

Is that what ur father told u?
Re: Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by cruzita(f): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
what are you trying to say now
Re: Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by tubouncen(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Keeping girls as ur friend will cost u money indirectly... ''i just finish my card, can u send me card to make this important call DEAD'' that's when the will remember to call u dear
Re: Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2016
If u tell dem u want to b just friends they will automatically begin to love u.. If u give dem d impression dat u want to b romantically involve with dem dey will begin to friend zone u... So after all d observation, hypotheses, experiments, & conclusion. Its still a common theory dat girls re confused being..
Re: Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Only a guy that has not F enuv P b4 would wana betray his friendship wit a girl cus of wat he wants in her body.wetin even dey the P sef wey person never cullilingus,wey person never f b4. bkus of 10 minute yeye pleasure u would now end ur friendship of let's say 10 years wit her.kid and immature guys do dat.
Re: Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? by NemzySeries(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2016
yesterday 1 nurse called me to cum kip her company & wen I cum sh'll sit 10km away frm me...did dat Tru out 2015 & if shez not willing to leave trash 4 lawma den me dey port d fwendship bkos me no b emotional spare tyre

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Is The Mum In The Picture / How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? / My Confession...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.