Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Do U Like Buhari's Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do U Like Buhari's Administration? (1985 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by mezebel(f): 5:57am On Jan 21, 2016
DO u like Buhari's Administration? Share if yes and like if no
Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by psucc(m): 6:02am On Jan 21, 2016
For the umpteenth time, it is the worst thing that had happen to Nigeria since its creation.

How do you explain a situation where the presidency decides to 'steal' the budget' and replace it with a new one when it would have done that officially?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by Firefire(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2016
psucc:
For the umpteenth time, it is the worst thing that had happen to Nigeria since its creation.

How do you explain a situation where the presidency decides to 'steal' the budget' and replace it with a new one when it would have done that officially?

You mean the budget of fraud ?

See it here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2879542/buharis-budget-moves-domestic-spending

5 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Nigeria is not the worst of sinners to have gotten this type of fraud as government. God forgive us and come to our aid...our country in the hand of 'cluelessness defined' is sinking every counting second

11 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Ask those importers and those workers who've lost their jobs. It's nothing yet when compared with the dark days ahead.

This is chain.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by HungerBAD: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2016
Best thing to that has happened to Nigeria.

Buhari will leave a positive mark behind after 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by TechRev: 6:12am On Jan 21, 2016
You mean $1 to 297 naira??
Or is it the 50 naira stealing of hard earned deposit??
Or is it the difficulty in importing raw materials leading to massive lay off by companies??

Who no go like am??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Best thing to that has happened to Nigeria.

Buhari will leave a positive mark behind after 8 years.
may the state and condition of your family be like that of this Buhari's administration for the next 8 years. Amen!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by tayebest(m): 6:14am On Jan 21, 2016
dearpreye:
Also those importers and those workers who've lost their jobs. It's nothing yet when compared with the dark days ahead.
This is chain.

naijaboy756:
Nigeria is not the worst of sinners to have gotten this type of fraud as government. God forgive us and come to our aid...our country in the hand of 'cluelessness defined' is sinking every counting second

psucc:

Firefire:

You mean the budget of fraud ?
See it here...
https://www.nairaland.com/2879542/buharis-budget-moves-domestic-spending

^^^ This goons are just haters undecided undecided they dont like how the goat are now vomiting our yam angry angry

1 Like

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by BALLOSKI: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2016
'like' is an understatement , I love his administration.

May God protect him and keep him alive on that seat till 2023.

I wish he could b there forever!

1 Like

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by BALLOSKI: 6:18am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
may the state and condition of your family be like that of this Buhari's administration for the next 8 years. Amen!
may God run ur life like gej ran Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by chakula: 6:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Yap, may Almighty protect him.
Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:18am On Jan 21, 2016
tayebest:

^^^ This goons are just haters undecided undecided they dont like how the goat are now vomiting our yam angry angry
the spell casted will soon fade away

6 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by disloman(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2016
I like am die.Even sef,overlike dey worry mi.This is the best government we ever had.

1 Like

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2016
BALLOSKI:
may God run ur life like gej ran Nigeria.
Child, Nigeria flourished under the GEJ to become largest economy in Africa. Now my dear country is 'Kwashiorkored'. Witch-hunting and disregard for rule of law. Naira is 305 to a dollar. Militancy has been resuscitated. Budget was stolen for the first time in d history of my dear nation. Too many blunders... I Naijaboy weep for my country. What have we done to deserve this

6 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Nope. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:24am On Jan 21, 2016
disloman:
I like am die.Even sef,overlike dey worry mi.This is the best government we ever had.
grin I know ur type. They will be like' leave am for us. We like am' grin

4 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by disloman(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
Amen Amen AmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ni oruko jesu.Amiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by adioolayi(m): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Yes...I DO grin
Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2016
adioolayi:
Yes...I DO grin
onye ofe'. Would rather die in silence than to openly admit he was deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by wwwkaycom(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2016
I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hear after , they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking. organising and hugging poor folks. How can the love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I cannot choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.-BABANGBALI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by disloman(m): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2016
tayebest:

These goats will cease to be living when 2019 comes.You don't expect them to comprehend what is happening.They are born into impunity,raise in the impunity,Living in impunity.I wish they should also die in impunity but PMB is here to clear the mess and let them taste what a good life will be like.Children of hatred!

2 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by autotrader014(m): 6:31am On Jan 21, 2016
tayebest:

Shuut d fvck up u zombiie.. Na dis one dem use brainwash una.. Sumtims I wonder if some people in dis country have brains, or has ur brains been replaced wit indomie? Nigeria is in a Terible condition and ur here sayin trash.. Anu ohia undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by disloman(m): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
onye ofe'. Would rather die in silence than to openly admit he was deceived.
We ain't be deceived cos we know what was bound to happen.We have prepared to sacrifice some of our enjoyment to make thing better.At the end of the tunnel,there is always light.We will get there.
Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2016
wwwkaycom:
I am neither
surprised nor worried by
" their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a
cat can never live in the same place.
Too many things divide and draw
heavy distinctions between PMB and
his haters:
He loves Nigeria , they
hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they
think of themselves and family. He is
honest, they are dishonest. He has
character, they lack it. He pursues
the Hear after , they struggle to have
the world in their armpits. He is
patriotic, they are greedy and selfish.
He serves, they derail and enslave.
He is devoid of moral stains, they are
immorality personified. His past is
clean and shinny, their past hunts
them. They are thieves, he catches
thieves. They have stolen, he wants
to get back the loots. They are
insects and pests, he is a powerful
and effective insecticide. Fear fears
him, they are afraid. They are
running, Buhari is in hot pursuit.
They call for division, he works on
unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls
Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses
Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he
advocates Nigeria. They shared
money for arms, he is retrieving the
money and buying the arms. They
sponsored insurgency, he is
defeating insurgency. They are like
gel, he is the fire melting them. They
make the noise , Buhari does the
work. They are destroyers, he is a
constructor. They are wailing and
weeping and crying, the man is
smiling, shaking. organising and
hugging poor folks. How can the love
him? The more they hate him,
the more we love him. The more they
fear, the more we feel secured. I
cannot choose a rusted iron and
leave gold. Buhari has chosen
Nigeria and I have chosen him.-BABANGBALI
in as much as I know you have a right to love or hate him, did you just say he loves Nigeria? OMG... He loves Nigeria and said dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood He loves Nigeria and said a fight against boko-haram is a fight against the North He loves Nigeria and refused appearing before Oputa panel to heal the wounds of Nigeria What kind of humans are you for crying out loud I weep !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2016
disloman:
We ain't be deceived cos we know what was bound to happen.We have prepared to sacrifice some of our enjoyment to make thing better.At the end of the tunnel,there is always light.We will get there.
I hope and pray so. The best is what we desire

1 Like

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by disloman(m): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2016
autotrader014:

Shuut d fvck up u zombiie.. Na dis one dem use brainwash una.. Sumtims I wonder if some people in dis country have brains, or has ur brains been replaced wit indomie? Nigeria is in a Terible condition and ur here sayin trash.. Anu ohia undecided
Maybe in your village that things are in terrible condition.$1 is #400 but still the prices of item still the same.Ehya what a country.
Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by disloman(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
in as much as I know you have a right to love or hate him, did you just say he loves Nigeria? OMG... He loves Nigeria and said dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood He loves Nigeria and said a fight against boko-haram is a fight against the North He loves Nigeria and refused appearing before Oputa panel to heal the wounds of Nigeria What kind of humans are you for crying out loud I weep !!!
Can still remember you people been told to provide the video where PMB made such statement.You goats still can't.You are a confused human goat.
Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by naijaboy756: 6:38am On Jan 21, 2016
disloman:
Can still remember you people been told to provide the video where PMB made such statement.You goats still can't.You are a confused human goat.
hahahahahahaha... I understand. The shame of turning back and saying had I known. You own brain washing no be here o

1 Like

Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by disloman(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
I'm not myopic in nature.I analyse things the way they are.If abraham lincoln could be called a tyrant,who is PMB not to called such.Sane minds know that things are getting better compared to a year ago.I love this govt to death.
Re: Do U Like Buhari's Administration? by disloman(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
I'm not myopic in nature.I analyse things the way they are.If abraham lincoln could be called a tyrant,who is PMB not to called such.Sane minds know that things are getting better compared to a year ago.They ain't perfect but love this govt to death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Government In Nigeria History. By Femi Aribisala / Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari / GEJ: Buhari Is Not Making Use Of 50% Of His Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.