Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once (10470 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Reasons Why You Must Sleep With A Fat Woman / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by stevecantrell: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
You do all the work, they can't carry their limbs...

1 Like

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
That war front na 50/50 nah. If a fat girl with big bum bum sits down on dat di3k, dat will be d last time he go see d di3k
Hmm i no do again.. All these fat babes for NL
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fat girls are sweet kiss
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by macho44(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
bclemsnews:
From www.bclems.com

The media, these days, encourage men to go for fit, pretty and trim ladies, leaving the fat women yearning for some love. Well, if you have always avoided curvy women, you are definitely missing out.

Here are some convincing reasons why you should have s*x with that plumpy lady you see around you:

(1) Fat girls are simply just s*xy:
You can’t keep your hands off a s*xy fat girl. Men like women that are soft to the touch, not too firm. Fat girls are a fit man’s complete antithesis; a man should be firm and solid, but a woman should be soft and plush. Banging a big woman from the front and digging into her warm marshmallowy insides is what life is all about. Afterwards, it’s impossible to sleep next to a s*xy fat girl and not cling onto her, and have nothing but sweet dreams.

(2) Every man wants to manhandle a fat girl:
Men love the challenge. Any average sized d*ck can pound a normal sized woman. But it takes skill and talent to manhandle a fat girl. Fat girl s*x is usually http://www.bclems.com/2016/01/cogent-reasons-why-you-should-have-sx.html
Where is d photo of ya GF? show us proof!
www.adielem.com
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by donshady(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
FAT GIRLS.?? THAT GUY MUST BE DREAMING...
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by nwadiuko1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
chaiii I remember oge for my 2nd year..........dat girl is sumtin else
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Qualer: 4:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
Yea they rock too

somebody swings both ways...mmmhhhhh..notes!!! wink
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Smellymouth: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Obontami, u don fvck fat girl before grin
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by obontami: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Obontami, u don fvck fat girl before grin
uncountable times
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Smellymouth: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2016
obontami:
uncountable times

Adonbilivit undecided
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
So serious
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by bclemsnews(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by luvguy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Asapcymg:
do you forgot that you are a lady
she is a guy...re u jst noticing?
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by bclemsnews(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
I
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by bclemsnews(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
H
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by bclemsnews(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Thats tru
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
.lop
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Serious
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by bclemsnews(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yes
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2016
Funny you
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Doh
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by sporttales: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na so
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
this is silly as f*ck

(1) (2) (Reply)

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.