Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once (10430 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Reasons Why You Must Sleep With A Fat Woman / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by bclemsnews(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2016
From www.bclems.com

The media, these days, encourage men to go for fit, pretty and trim ladies, leaving the fat women yearning for some love. Well, if you have always avoided curvy women, you are definitely missing out.

Here are some convincing reasons why you should have s*x with that plumpy lady you see around you:

(1) Fat girls are simply just s*xy:
You can’t keep your hands off a s*xy fat girl. Men like women that are soft to the touch, not too firm. Fat girls are a fit man’s complete antithesis; a man should be firm and solid, but a woman should be soft and plush. Banging a big woman from the front and digging into her warm marshmallowy insides is what life is all about. Afterwards, it’s impossible to sleep next to a s*xy fat girl and not cling onto her, and have nothing but sweet dreams.

(2) Every man wants to manhandle a fat girl:
Men love the challenge. Any average sized d*ck can pound a normal sized woman. But it takes skill and talent to manhandle a fat girl. Fat girl s*x is usually http://www.bclems.com/2016/01/cogent-reasons-why-you-should-have-sx.html

2 Shares

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by donTbone(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Go meet Ajegunle fat girls...
You will know fat girls aint sexy!

5 Likes

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by ritzybaby(f): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2016
O boy...??
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2016
I just dey pity u
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by masinga07(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Fat girls hmmmm. i will reserve my observation

1 Like

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2016
yeah they er sexy quite alright, buh there are some sex styles you can't act with 'em. like ballet.
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
mehn... Sex with a fat girl is just fucking something else...

You dy feel more then enough flesh.. And em dy wet pass slim girls.. You get to dictate whatever happens... Plus, the sounds when you dy ram the yansh dy blow mind naaa... Unlike slim girls wey, you go dy struggle dy _fuck, na small sound you go dy hear.. Pam pam pam pam grin chai!! My dick don kick now sef!!!

And their toto dy tight and warm pass undecided I no know how dem dy manage do am

10 Likes

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:

You dy feel more then enough flesh.. And em dy wet pass slim girls.. You get to dictate whatever happens... Plus, the sounds when you dy ram the yansh dy blow mind naaa... Unlike slim girls wey, you go dy struggle dy _fuck, na small sound you go dy hear.. Pam pam pam pam grin chai!! My dick don kick now sef!!!

And their toto dy tight and warm pass undecided I no know how dem dy manage do am
do you forgot that you are a lady

11 Likes

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Asapcymg:
undecided fuuuck that shiit for now..
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by iconcur: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Asapcymg:
E be like say d guy na she_male

5 Likes

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by funlord(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2016
angry
Obioraaa:

Bloody she-male scammer spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2016
funlord:
angry

Bloody she-male scammer spotted!!!

angry shut your mouth before I shut it for you!
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by gbens2000(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
angry shut your mouth before I shut it for you!
my dear na me understand u pass fr here no mind all dose yeye pips.

1 Like

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by funlord(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Obioraaa:
angry SHUT YOUR MOUTH before I shut it for you!

So you are not only a local, failed internet scammer but it also seems you are a professional olodo rabata as well?

Look at your bolded post! How do you 'SHUT A MOUTH' online? Or do you think the rest of us use our lips to type similar to the way a chimpanzee such as yourself does?

Anyway _fucktard, out of pity instead of me simply " E-BEATING YOU TO DEATH", let me give you an opportunity to ask around of how 'YOUR LORD' gets down so as to save you from massive embarrassment!

Its friday but don't let your factory fitted _stupidity turn in it into a "bloody friday" for YOU!

7 Likes

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2016
funlord:
grin

So you are not only a local, failed internet scammer but it also seems you are a professional olodo rabata as well?

Look at your bolded post! How do you 'SHUT A MOUTH' online? Or do you think the rest of us use our lips to type similar to the way a chimpanzee such as yourself does?

Anyway _fucktard, out of pity instead of me simply " E-BEATING YOU TO DEATH", let me give you an opportunity to ask around of how 'YOUR LORD' gets down so as to save you from massive embarrassment!

Its friday but don't let your factory fitted _stupidity turn in it into a "bloody friday" for YOU!
undecided this one didn't suck enough breast milk
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by funlord(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Obioraaa:
undecided this one didn't suck enough breast milk

So says a deranged _sperm drinking oaf whose name is "OBIORAAA" but is also a "FEMALE" that _fucks fat girls with a "DICK?"

You must have been "shat out" by mistake instead of "being born" like other normal humans! That should be the root cause of your gender identity crisis issues!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2016
funlord:
grin

So says a deranged _sperm drinking oaf whose name is "OBIORAA" but is also a "FEMALE" that _fucks fat girls with a "DICK?"

You must have been "shat out" by mistake instead of "being born" like other normal humans! That should be the root cause of your gender identity crisis issues!!!
grin nigga..abeg Continue.. I never laff like this for a long time...
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
I just dey pity u
Bleep dah shit.. OP is right. So far say her stomach no big
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
micfranklin:
Yea they rock too
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
micfranklin:
You are gentle b4 ooo but NL's blood don dey enter u. I unfrnd u 2day sad
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by NemzySeries(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
fat gals are jst sumfin else on bed especially wen u meet d athletic Type...d'll jst finish ur sperm & strength & still remain unsatisfied.......make una jst leave fat gals 4 lawma joor
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by ggrin(f): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
I just dey pity u
why? grin
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
why? grin
That war front na 50/50 nah. If a fat girl with big bum bum sits down on dat di3k, dat will be d last time he go see d di3k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by ggrin(f): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
That war front na 50/50 nah. If a fat girl with big bum bum sits down on dat di3k, dat will be d last time he go see d di3k
hw that kain load go sit ontop dickshocked
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by essencestore: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
When S*x with a Fat Woman has over 3different Episodes in "1000 ways to die"

1 Like

Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
hw that kain load go sit ontop dickshocked
My sis, make we lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by ggrin(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
My sis, make we lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hmmmlipsrsealed
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by kirchofff(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
G
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
hmmmlipsrsealed
u get it girl grin
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by ggrin(f): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
u get it girl grin
yh boy grin
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by demo4ril97(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Only read with my eyes but my mind wasn't there OP please come again.
Re: Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once by FeminineSniper(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
please kindly re-phrase ur statement,cos in truth,nt all fat gals are sexy at allllllllllllllllll. sack of flesh waiting to be pleasured. I've seen it all.. Fit and trimmed babe is d real deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos) / Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.