Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters (42060 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Buratai Dubai House: Falana, Others Slam Army, Demands Probe / Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Estimable(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
controversial Shara reporters
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by alcmene: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
So Buhari took the names of perceived enemies to Dubai

1 Like

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
I think the news/tweet is fake. I searched for it on Sahara Reporters website and Twitter timeline but didn't see anything like that.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kennyman2000(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by saint047(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Okay
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by theshadyexpress(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
FFK just know how to irritate attention seekers with too much attention, and for the APC peeps that live off sahara lies i pray you dont choke on it.

now that were done busting this lie can somebody pls tell the ancestor-in-chief in aso rock and his fellow APC crew to stop this cheap distraction technique and get to work.

NB: In the last 8 months FFK has gotten more attention from the FG than the economy has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
smemud:
fani just wan kill himself politically... lion siddon jejely for ground ......goat go wake am up, say oya mr lion make we play na....

Don't be too swift to conclude.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by nwokenaife: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
FFK ur on point.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ajebuter(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
This blabbermouth needs to have a lunch with Dino Melaye.

Don't ask me why. :DVery stale and boring lines. You people need to be a bit ingenious with your defence techniques.

Same newspaper you deride, you get news from and celebrate on them till they kingdom come.

They lie ALWAYS yet you relied on their updates to keep abreast with the latest on Bayelsa election results.

They lie Always yet you celebrated them when they said Mumudi Kano had no arms on him when caught in that brothel in Lagos.

They lie ALWAYS yet you believed them when they published reports on alleged drug deals of Tinubu.

They are an APC outfit yet they tagged Baba as a snail and you people had a field day on the thread about the tag.

#Shamelessly hypocritical.

Keep living in delusion

They listed looters with houses in Dubai but excluded Atiku, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Ameachi, Okorocha, Oshiomole and so on

I guess you believe those ones live on the streets when they travel to United Arab Emirate

And for your information, even if SR reports that Tinubu plans a coup against Buhari, I will never believe them.

That's how ragtag I view them and their ' investigative journalism'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by henrysam(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
It was rightly said that every Thursday there must be new news from the stable of APC to dissuade the gullible so that they might not focus on the fate of the economy. SR is being used to disseminate this type of news this time around
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by bluaero(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
modath:

Dino & Saraki have quietly dashed themselves brains.

They know whats up.... i have a suspicion they sent emissaries to SR , hence the relaxation of the onslaught.

FFK should know whatever proxy / decoy he's hiding behind will promptly be uncovered... Better he just puts a lid on that his out of control trap! cheesy

There's a sensible thread on suggestions to improve the economy...but we wont find you there. Why are you such a political robot zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Sunnyade01(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wind don blow fowl yansh
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajebuter:

Keep living in delusion

They listed looters with houses in Dubai but excluded Atiku, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Ameachi, Okorocha, Oshiomole and so on

I guess you believe those ones live on the streets when they travel to United Arab Emirate

And for your information, even if SR reports that Tinubu plans a coup against Buhari, I will never believe them.

That's how ragtag I view them and their ' investigative journalism'
Wow. Nice dp. Very hot lady thou art.

Erm, please could you stop following me around??

Thanks in advance.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ayindepremier: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
kernel504:

GUESS WHAT... SAHARA REPORTERS THRIVE IN BLACKMAIL AGAINST THE CONVENTIONAL JOURNALISM.

AS FOR APC, APC - (Association of Proffessional Criminals)

This is the second time,

It's Professional please.

Thank You and God Bless APC!
God Bless Nigeria!

#NoBeef #NoKpomo
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Duletion(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
smemud:
fani just wan kill himself politically... lion siddon jejely for ground ......goat go wake am up, say oya mr lion make we play na....
And what do you mean by that? Does fani look like a little boy to you?
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ajebuter(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:

Thanks in advance.

You are not serious... grin grin

No, I'm not following you..

I got a big one already, I 'll pass tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ayindepremier: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
Thanks in advance.
Truely brother, you have sharp eye! She's truely hot!!

Maybe she needs ur attention, give it to her like WETIN NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kernel504(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
ayindepremier:

This is the second time,

It's Professional please.

Thank You and God Bless APC!
God Bless Nigeria!

#NoBeef #NoKpomo

PEOPLE LIKE YOU LIVE LONG... #RESPECT.

1 Like

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by LOVEGINO(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
makazona:
like play like play, this thing fit make FP o
#Deythere
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ccoolitempa: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajebuter:

Ajebuter....Kpako nko.... cheesy
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by arresa: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
yemmynoni:
I know @SaharaReporters will give him what he ask for, those guys in @SaharaReporters have the secret of all una............
If @SaharaReporters say you steal, jst dey look make u no follow them argue ooooo

Like they say, be careful what you wish for.

This is how SR set them up and lure them in.... grin
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ajebuter(f): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
ayindepremier:

Truely brother, you have sharp eye! She's truely hot!!

Maybe she needs ur attention, give it to her like WETIN NOW!!!

Dude, I'll pass, and thanks for the compliment

I got me a big one already and have my hands full discouraging attention without adding omenburukutu( with all modesty)

I countered a point he made and you call that ' attention" ? very funny
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
drberry:
After being named as one of the owners of properties in Dubai, here's what FFK told Sahara Reporters.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, mods

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/690208937010929666

This guy is playing mind games. He has mansion in Dubai................................. Time of impunity is over. I remember FFK going to court for corruption charges with MOPOL and akuna.

This time na handcuff like Olisah Metuh.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Mandyjosh: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
I believe very strongly dat fani corruption case wil soon be revisited.he has failed 2 learn 2 talk less.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by light004: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:
grin

Lying liars!!!

Every lie comes with an expiry date.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Sijo01(f): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy Funny man
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
olapluto:
I see the major replies are from my SE brothers. I pity these people. When FFK descends on Bianca again, there will be no mercy. This attitude of anywhere belle face is akin to a people who lack concrete moral standpoint.

Serious you are beyond redemption
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ayindepremier: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajebuter:

Dude, I'll pass, and thanks for the compliment

I got me a big one already and have my hands full discouraging attention without adding omenburukutu( with all modesty)

I countered a point he made and you call that ' attention" ? very funny

What are you saying please

can someone help her interpret this in English

#TruelyAjebuter (with all modesty)
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by babafirst(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
This blabbermouth needs to have a lunch with Dino Melaye.

Don't ask me why. :DVery stale and boring lines. You people need to be a bit ingenious with your defence techniques.

Same newspaper you deride, you get news from and celebrate on them till they kingdom come.

They lie ALWAYS yet you relied on their updates to keep abreast with the latest on Bayelsa election results.

They lie Always yet you celebrated them when they said Mumudi Kano had no arms on him when caught in that brothel in Lagos.

They lie ALWAYS yet you believed them when they published reports on alleged drug deals of Tinubu.

They are an APC outfit yet they tagged Baba as a snail and you people had a field day on the thread about the tag.

#Shamelessly hypocritical.
My guy na true ohhh.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by bigtt76(f): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wished the politicians mentioned have the ballz to sue Sahara Reporters for libel undecided buh alas ...they can't grin because they all know they were corrupt.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajebuter:

Okay na. No wahala. cheesy. He must be very proud of you. smiley

I don't understand the "I'll pass" side of your reply though. Didn't ask that you be mine, never will. tongue
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ajebuter(f): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
Okay na. No wahala. cheesy. He must be very proud of you. smiley

I don't understand the "I'll pass" side of your reply though. Didn't ask that you be mine, never will. tongue

God punish ogogoro and Akure weed tongue tongue

I will still quote you whenever I disagree with your view

And, you can sue me..

Never mind, I'm not looking, got one already so I wont be yours tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.