Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigeria My View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria My View (261 Views)

My View On Nnamdi Kanu / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion / Why Amaechi's Name Was Delisted From Senate Screening Today - My View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My View by Hapiano(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2016
I have watched, read and thought of our great nation and realized that, we keep making a mistake of accusing ourselves of so many things we should naturally solve. I believe there is only one demon called BABA with Corruption, deceptions and sort affiliated who had continue to be the working tool of the western world.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Wants N115bn As Allocation / Poor Countries Lose $1trn To Corruption Every Year / Majority Of Nigerians Are Synonymous With Hypocrisy- SamJed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.