Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) (64367 Views)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Photos From Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister,kandibe Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by ayoaces: 4:49am On Jan 23, 2016
theV0ice:

She must have lost her marbles.....Or what do you think? wink

Why didn't she even marry you instead? How come she missed 'amighty' you? grin grin

Your sarcasm is epic.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Classicman47(m): 4:52am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
The two look fantastic together!! Beautiful couple.

The people who tend to spread the bile we see among the two tribes are the most socially and economically depraved class. That is a fact.

Today, a team from the Nigerian Army visited the Innoson Assembly plant- no doubt they must have discussed some supply contract with the management.

Let these guys keep spreading hate and living in their self induced misery- by the time they look up, the world would have been long gone and left them behind, including those they assume they are fighting for. wink

Leave trash for Lawma jare.
As far as I am concerned there is no love lost between the Igbos and the Yorubas. And there has never been. The folks who get married know what they see in each other. Other than that, I'd say they are a disgrace to their tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by hammerT: 4:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Midazman:
therr's so mch beauty in unity..letz STOP the inter-tribal hate...one love nigeria.

Love the way u guys preach and beg, but u know ur on borrowed time though? This right here will not work, unopposed as long as yoruba and hausa/fulani are not doing same. Every hausa fulani girl seems to know where dey come from wen it comes to marriage, similarly yoruba girls but igbo girls get lost. Always on heart feelings and heart break spere, dont even know if this one qualifies to be called igbo. The Trad was unnecessary.

6 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by scholes0(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2016
hammerT:

She did not consider the kind of worwor her children go carry. Dark skin girls no dey sell again, dat is why the man run all the way to Enugu for wife. Such a shame though, becos that igbo light skin is about to go Almajiri black.

lol, Youa re just PATHETIC.
There are tons of Igbo guyz darker than this guy out there, and I am sure if she had gotten married to any one of them, you wouldn't be here spilling your bullcrap to an audience that does not give a flying f*ck.
Why are you concerned about her children, are they going to be yours?

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by hammerT: 5:15am On Jan 23, 2016
scholes0:

lol, Youa re just PATHETIC.
There are tons of Igbo guyz darker than this guy out there, and I am sure if she had gotten married to any one of them, you wouldn't be here spilling your bullcrap to an audience that does not give a flying f*ck.
Why are you concerned about her children, are they going to be yours?

U dont give a flying f**k but u quote me, just for my amusement do u mean this igbo type of chocolate that made a white baby? Have u seen Jim Iyke son? If that was AY the boy will be black. Stop admiring us, we are bored of it.

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by scholes0(m): 5:17am On Jan 23, 2016
hammerT:

U dont give a flying f**k but u quote me, just for my amusement do u mean this igbo type of chocolate? Have u seen Jim Iyke son? If that was AY the boy will be black.

You think I would be here wasting my time with you if you hadn't quote me first...
And what in the hell is that picture for?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 5:20am On Jan 23, 2016
Masterclass32:
The rate this people marry our women is alarming.

Its only when it comes to marrying Igbo women that people preach 'integration', 'unity', 'one Nigeria'.

But when it comes to voting an Igbo President, u hear 'over my dead body', 'Igbos will never rule Nigeria'.

Gerarahere men, form a common front and speak with one voice. Present a viable candidate like the first Orji (Abia Governor) or Onu and watch me campaigning for your candidate. Am not even aware of your allegations against other tribe not voting for Igbo Oga stop wiping up sentiments. Igbo people are simply the best tribes ever, hospitable. They are the only tribe that will ask you after greetings whether you have eaten. No tribe does that. Back to the matter, the moment Igbo unite, the world will sit up but can they...

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by scholes0(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2016
hammerT:

U dont give a flying f**k but u quote me, just for my amusement do u mean this igbo type of chocolate that made a white baby? Have u seen Jim Iyke son? If that was AY the boy will be black. Stop admiring us, we are bored of it.

No I mean these types of Igbo chocolate. Very deep in color.

Anyways, people get married to who they like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by hammerT: 5:27am On Jan 23, 2016
scholes0:

No I mean these types of Igbo chocolate. Very deep in color.

Anyways, people get married to who they like.

And have u seen their siblings and children? Igbo kids never come out all one colour. U are not making a point, we are telling u to stop coming for wife from us that u brand enemy, we will bring down the zoo to ensure that we have all the power to fustrate u since u are adamant .

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by scholes0(m): 5:33am On Jan 23, 2016
hammerT:

And have u seen their siblings and children? Igbo kids never come out all one colour. U are not making a point, we are telling u to stop coming for wife from us that u brand enemy, we will bring down the zoo to ensure that we have all the power to fustrate u since u are adamant .

You just keep spewing rubbish. If dem like make all the kids come out in the colors of the rainbow.
Once again, what is your business with her choice of husband or her children, are you her father? or na you go raise her kids?
I'm sure even her father can't tell a modern exposed girl who has spent a lot of her time among civilized people on whom to marry
hammerT:

Ohh... Now I see I have been trying to talk sensibly with an IPOD tout.....lol

No one takes you lot serious man....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by asorocker: 5:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Ahmeduana:

BECAUSE THE GUY HAVE WHAT YOU LACK IN YOUR UPSTAIR, AND THE GUY THEY THINK WITH HIM BRAIN WHILE YOU THINK WITH YOUR JOYSTICK.

As if you have any meaningful thing in your brain
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by hammerT: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2016
scholes0:

You just keep spewing rubbish. If dem like make all the kids come out in the colors of the rainbow.
Once again, what is your business with her choice of husband or her children, are you her father? or na you go raise her kids?
I'm sure even her father can't tell a modern exposed girl who has spent a lot of her time among civilized people on whom to marry

Ohh... Now I see I have been trying to talk sensibly with an IPOD tout.....lol

No one takes you lot serious man....

Nobody will tell her who to marry but it is a crime not to tell her who not to marry, and that is where igbo parents are failing whilst the hausa fulani and yorubas are passing.

Igbo parents hope your taking note becos u are failing with your daughters. Marriage to yorubas is a big NO!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2016
geesilver:
lovely pix but the guy no try ooo. worwor pass our mai guard mallam danjuma.
check him pocket na.....e no worwor.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Yoruba boys and Igbo girls are like Bread and Butter....

They get along too well. You can ask ffk.

I have had my fair share of Igbo girls as well

wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by bareal(m): 5:45am On Jan 23, 2016
asorocker:
How this beauty queen married this guy is what I still can't figure out.

Exactly the reason why some ladies are still single at 45. Get some sense

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by scholes0(m): 5:46am On Jan 23, 2016
hammerT:

Nobody will tell her who to marry but it is a crime not to tell her who not to marry, and that is where igbo parents are failing whilst the hausa fulani and yorubas are passing.

Igbo parents hope your taking note becos u are failing with your daughters. Marriage to yorubas is a big NO!

Keep ranting on NL like a pained lady...... while it is happening as we speak in real life. Today na Kuku Saturday, Wedding bells everywhere.
Last week I still attended "Tunji weds Chiamaka" ... and next week it will be "Funto and Chima"

Of course they are all the rich or middle class types, not the poor garri soaking frustrated types.

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 23, 2016
asorocker:

You talk like one who's pained at heart.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by brownsug(f): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Cheddah bruv,its d damn cheddah, he must be. Working in shell or something

asorocker:
How this beauty queen married this guy is what I still can't figure out.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by olasunky15(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
Some people I know are worried the Igbo gene pool is increasingly being compromised. But I do always tell them to accept the things they can not change. They are going to have Yoruba kids after all. That's life.

We don't know what's happening...All of their known names are looking East in recent times.

Achebe's daughter... Yoruba
Bisoye Obasanjo
Churchill Obasanjo
FFk etc..

u forget peter okoye
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Classicman47 post=42238909]

Leave trash for Lawma jare.
As far as I am concerned there is no love lost between the Igbos and the Yorubas. And there has never been. The folks who get married know what they see in each other. Other than that, I'd say they are a disgrace to their tribe. [/quote

They are never a disgrace to their tribe, but you who preach hate]
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by aishmuhd(f): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2016
lovely couple. this is what we need, true luv and not hate. one Nigerian!!! if u kwn what I mean.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Where is chiwetel's wife, Kerry Washington.... (Olivia Pope ) ? Didn't someone in this nairaland think we're missing something? shocked
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2016
ok
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by fastestfinger: 6:30am On Jan 23, 2016
oyb:
These are emancipated, exposed ibos.
Not the village hustler traders.
Too bad they are in the minority.
As long as the majority or most vocal of ibis are the low minded riff raff we know so well, the tribe will not go forward.
pls tell us your tribe, let's see how "forward going" they are?

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Masterclass32: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2016
LydayBobo:
Gerarahere men, form a common front and speak with one voice. Present a viable candidate like the first Orji (Abia Governor) or Onu and watch me campaigning for your candidate. Am not even aware of your allegations against other tribe not voting for Igbo Oga stop wiping up sentiments. Igbo people are simply the best tribes ever, hospitable. They are the only tribe that will ask you after greetings whether you have eaten. No tribe does that. Back to the matter, the moment Igbo unite, the world will sit up but can they...
^^
Hehe ... Stories that bruise the knee-cap.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Smartgunna:

No bro....she is married to a britico with the name Asher
you maybe right
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by blessedqueen(f): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
kayfra:

Highest number of inter tribal marriages in Nigeria are between those two groups. Ignore all the stuff you read online. We have a lot in common.

I am from Bayelsa and got married to an Ondo guy.. Make dem siddon there. They are d best.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Nigerians should try and move away from tribalism. This is a beautiful couple and who people chose to marry should not give rise to silly and senseless debates.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by ameezy(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2016
blessedqueen:

I am from Bayelsa and got married to an Ondo guy.. Make dem siddon there. They are d best.
Wetin u dey even try talk sef?
Bayelsa girls are nt igbo girla point of correction

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed / BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.