Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) (64360 Views)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Photos From Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister,kandibe Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Eziokwu1: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Sheggy13:

You're just hyperventilating all over this thread like a goat on heat, over other people's life choices. If small-minded you or members of your family are not going to marry from the Yoruba tribe, that has not stopped reasonable,more successful and more exposed people like the family of Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis), Steve Nwosu (Deputy MD, The Sun) and Peter Okoye (P Square) from marrying from the great Yoruba nation. Give it a rest already mate. It's not easy on one person carrying such amount of hatred in his heart. I can feel your pain bro

The current Miss Anambra and the reigning MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike is also Half Yoruba
Her Dad is Igbo from Anambra, while her mum is a beautiful Yoruba lady.
(That is to all of you BIGOTED people there saying only Yoruba men marry Igbo women, while Igbo men do not marry Yorubas. - I am bringing Unoaku up, so it can pain all of you even more ..... lool )

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BevS--KHEsk/ViwELYVVfHI/AAAAAAAHEm4/7ik6UAzQWj4/s1600/1.png[/img]

Don't mind all the Tribalists on this thread.
Love is indeed a good thing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by theV0ice: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
GodMode:

Delta state is an itsekiri state which is part of the yoruba tribe.

Its the creation of states that made the itsekiri kingdom(now Delta state) part of the south south.

Are you telling me Ifeanyi Okowa is itsekiri? shocked

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Eyepencil:
.****

My woman is in her very early 20's and she's Igbo.
Wake up sir.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Leez:

no way u're igbo
no way

Go and Die Tribal Goat... Mayowa after reading what's happening on nland , she can't stop laughing.
oh , she is my Bae. from Sagamu Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by GodMode: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
theV0ice:

Are you telling me Ifeanyi Okowa is itsekiri? shocked
Nope...
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by SoNature(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2016
cheruv:

Pls stop deceiving yourself undecided
Igbos and Yorubas don't have anything in common... Starting from language to culture to everything. The only people have something in common are the Mmoño

Mechie onu gi. Igbos and Yoruba cultures look alike. The Igbos even borrowed aso ebi from them. Keep fooling yourselves on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by skijo: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Nigeria wont know peace till people know that the tribal and religious divide are only used for political gain. Gowon that waged the biafra war had a child with an igbo woman and reports say he loved her more than his wife. He flew her out of nigeria before the war started. The problem is that so many Nigerians are frustrated and ready to blame any body for their problems. Kaduna nzeogwu's best friend was obasanjo and obasanjo took care of his family. Stop hating for no reason and put that energy into making your life better.

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by creamvanilla(f): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2016
asorocker:
How this beauty queen married this guy is what I still can't figure out.
. Wats wrong wit d guy?,
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2016
We don't relate nor have similar culture, yoruba never pioneered wearing uniform cos we have been wearing that since the days of Olauda Ekwuano, in meeting among our women folks wear uniform,
SoNature:

Mechie onu gi. Igbos and Yoruba cultures look alike. The Igbos even borrowed aso ebi from them. Keep fooling yourselves on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Eziokwu1: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2016
creamvanilla:
. Wats wrong wit d guy?,

Abeg ma sista, Ask them for me o..
The guy is Handsome, no homo.
Ad the lady is also pretty.

Dark skin fit males more, while fairer to mid chocolate skin fit females more, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by uncjay(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2016
tpiar:

true @ bolded.

Why is it that some of you are so daft to always make absolute assertion with no empirical evidence and lacking sound and correct reasoning.

@bolded there, is latest fallacy on here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by GodMode: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2016
SoNature:

The cultures are not alike... Yoruba culture is currently sweeping throughout Africa.. Everyone is tying gele on their heads.. Even northerners are copying the culture in their dressing.

9 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by MrFootball(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2016
trav:

How far do you think she can get ahead in her career with a name like Ejiofor on a network like CNN?
lol. But her brother is doing just fine in hollywood, with the Ejiofor name.

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by overboard(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
asorocker:
How this beauty queen married this guy is what I still can't figure out.

I'm usually quiet but I got my eyes on you. I've recently been so incensed with bigots that I'm willing to go all out... and FYI, I'm Yoruba, married to an Igbo woman. Let all the 'Like's perpetrators smell the coffee or hug a Komodo!

Where a people are learning from past mistakes and advancing, some are living like Lilliputians in the rear mirror of my vehicle... Hian, shiooor, ta!

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by londoner: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
For goodness sake, why are people using an inter tribal marriage to feel important?

Did they marry because of their tribe?

Did the youruba groom marry this lady because she is not Yoruba or because he had a problem with women of his tribe? Did the girl marry him because he is not Igbo?

Honestly, sometimes Nigerians are so desperate in their tribalism.

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Did gowon marry the Igbo woman after the war, flew her and killed her people? Love her?why are they not married till now?
skijo:
Nigeria wont know peace till people know that the tribal and religious divide are only used for political gain. Gowon that waged the biafra war had a child with an igbo woman and reports say he loved her more than his wife. He flew her out of nigeria before the war started. The problem is that so many Nigerians are frustrated and ready to blame any body for their problems. Kaduna nzeogwu's best friend was obasanjo and obasanjo took care of his family. Stop hating for no reason and put that energy into making your life better.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by theV0ice: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
GodMode:

Nope...

Ok
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by anigold(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
geesilver:
lovely pix but the guy no try ooo. worwor pass our mai guard mallam danjuma.
grin
Their babies go fine but one go just resemble obj..
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Some people are without brain, so tying ichafu is now a yoloba thing?
GodMode:

The cultures are not alike... Yoruba culture is currently sweeping throughout Africa.. Everyone is tying gele on their heads.. Even northerners are copying the culture in their dressing.

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by blairlady(f): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
While tribal bigots are busy killing themselves over nothing on Nairaland, real, rich and reasonable igbos are getting married to yorubas.

Click my signature to know why girls don't reply your bbm and whatsapp chats.

cool
Gone are those days of tribalistic marriages.make dem dey take panadol 4 another person headache. Only the educated naive one's are stil indulging in this practice. Abegi wishin her a HML to her desire man...
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
While tribal bigots are busy killing themselves over nothing on Nairaland, real, rich and reasonable igbos are getting married to yorubas.

Click my signature to know why girls don't reply your bbm and whatsapp chats.

cool
what about the reasonable yorubas getting married to igbos unlike the touts we have here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Anticabal:

Don't mind the stupid things. They are running away from their smelly women. If i were a yoruba woman, i'll be ashamed our men are rushing to well-breed Igbo women while Igbo men don't marry their women commensurately.

Anyway, I will take 2 positives out of this;
1) Our Igbo gene are excellent gene and hot cake because we are a beautiful people.

2.) The children of Igbo women will grow up learning Igbo just like yemi alade, because mothers are linguistically more influential on children. Igbo language is not dying soon.

Great assertions there. My Bolaji son will speak Igbo fluently even while also speaking Yoruba like kilode. He will eliminate the weaknesses of both tribes and copy their strengths. And one day, one of the SE states will have Bolaji Chikwuma as her governor and many will know what they are missing by dwelling on the weaknesses of the other tribes and not focusing on the strength.
My Yoruba mother trained me with all the best human traits you can imagine. She told me good people transcends tribal lines and that she will always support my choice of a godly wife, irrespective of her tribe.
My woman's father is a prince of an Igbo lineage. She was taught to see how good the man is and if he will help her to achieve her best in life. Interestingly my Yoruba mother taught me the best I will ever give to any woman is to make her achieve her TRUE WORTH and my Igbo Father (yes, he is one) enlightened me on how to take spoil my woman. I learnt both positives and threw away the thrash for LAWMA. Yes, I'm glad my Igbo woman will train my sons and I'm proud she'll train them that a man's worth is his character and not his tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by JonazG: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
cheruv:

Pls stop deceiving yourself undecided
Igbos and Yorubas don't have anything in common... Starting from language to culture to everything. The only people have something in common are the Mmoño
thy one thing in common.. respect for humanity
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Dainikel(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Dats a beautiful couple right there! Honestly I don't get what this ethnic fuss is all about, I can categorically tell U peeps that inter-tribal marriages especially between the Igbos/Yorubas are just the best; its simply called having the best of both worlds & I am a proud product of one.
So the moment U lots start acting non-tribal U would know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.