Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband (70207 Views)

How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction? / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Fawklicant: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Your husband cant be uglier than
1. Oshiomole
2. Obasanjo
3. Ojukwu
4. Morgan tsvangirai of zimbabwe
5. Tinubu
Should I go on?

Yet these men married mermaids who I bet are way prettier than you. What makes a man handsome is swag. That pure unalduterated class, help him improve on his swag amd when other girls outside start appreciating him for you, you can ask them the secret, you hear?
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by YuckFou: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
playtheblues:
But Mr. Ibu has a pretty wife.

Mr Ibu IS handsome. Ruggedly handsome, but handsome.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fawklicant:

Which hair do you want? Brazillian, indian? This your comment sweet me no be small. kiss kiss kiss

Both including bohemian cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by phranklyn92(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
MathsChic:
Stop worrying what others think. Quit being a people pleaser.
God bless you!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Pascalberry(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Haba!. . Uya post some of his pics lets see nii.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by glossy6(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Picture or I don't believe he is ugly .
Love your husband and be grateful to him for honouring you as a woman
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by ericanex(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fawklicant:
Your husband cant be uglier than
1. Oshiomole
2. Obasanjo
3. Ojukwu
4. Morgan tsvangirai of zimbabwe
5. Tinubu
Should I go on?
Yet these men married mermaids who I bet are way prettier than you. What makes a man handsome is swag. That pure unalduterated class, help him improve on his swag amd when other girls outside start appreciating him for you, you can ask them the secret, you hear?
thumbs up was about voicing this same comment
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by tonygee88(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Guys are worse... They bash ugly girls mercilessly!! Can u marry an ugly girl? I mean, real ugly.
Does any ugly individual exist? Nobody is ugly.. We are beautifully made
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by tonygee88(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nobody is ugly... We are wonderfully & beauitifully made.. Ur husband is handsome.. Jst 'baff' him up with nice clothings and feed him with good food... He will surely glow for u... Glo.................with pride.. Whn he glows u wil b proud of him.. Husbands are hardto come by these days oooo... Hold ur husband well... Some ladies dey eye am ooo.. If ladies like hateu2 & prettythick get am, u are on ur own.. I don talk my own oo
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Allsams(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
goodmorning40:
uwaezuoke
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by easymanofdpeopl(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
scaredy:
I have been married for a year now to a man that is very unattractive. I married him for two reasons

1. My younger ones and friends were all married and I was desperate at 32.
2. He treats me well

He's a good husby but I sometimes get ashamed walking with him because he's very ugly. I'm a pretty girl and when we are in public he's all over me wanting people to know we are together and I see the looks they give us.

I don't mind sleeping with this man and being his wife, I just want the feeling of shame to stop.I know some men don't treat their wife well and I feel lucky mine own does that.

U have everything but u are complaining about NOTHING, because ugliness is nothing compared to true LOVE. I am sure so many women would be willing and dying to exchange their handsome husbands for your caring UGLY husband. Reflect!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by belissima(f): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
physical beauty is not all,he gives u d attention n luv u deserve so love him back n forget about d outside world. it's just u n him
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by tpiar: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
tonygee88:
Nobody is ugly... We are wonderfully & beauitifully made.. Ur husband is handsome.. Jst 'baff' him up with nice clothings and feed him with good food... He will surely glow for u... Glo.................with pride.. Whn he glows u wil b proud of him.. Husbands are hardto come by these days oooo... Hold ur husband well... Some ladies dey eye am ooo.. If ladies like hateu2 & prettythick get am, u are on ur own.. I don talk my own oo
In fact, na you gan gan I need but wait! I'm not searching oooo
I'm married grin
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by tonygee88(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
HateU2:
In fact, na you gan gan I need but wait! I'm not searching oooo
I'm married grin
Me? Why me? E gbami oooo
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by coolmrs: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
scaredy:
I have been married for a year now to a man that is very unattractive. I married him for two reasons

2. He treats me well

He's a good husby but I sometimes get ashamed walking with him because he's very ugly. I'm a pretty girl and when we are in public he's all over me wanting people to know we are together and I see the looks they give us.

I don't mind sleeping with this man and being his wife, I just want the feeling of shame to stop.I know some men don't treat their wife well and I feel lucky mine own does that.
U dont have to feel ashamed since he treats u well.Just work on his dress sense anytime you have outing together. Hmm dont let those prostitutes snatch your husband. My little advice.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dyt:

And true I have something for stammerers oo
Chai

20million is nothing na
You want body
I want money
2 don ge 4
Hehehehehe

*coughs*
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Emmex10(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
In d first instance,why did u accept 2 marry him or was he nt ugly then,u shuld av declined lets c if other chicks wouldnt cum 4 him,to b sincere,i wish i knew him(your husband)i wuld have made sure i destroy d relationship.he shuld b d 1 ashamed of u,Rubbish
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Dyt(f): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

*coughs*

Take water
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
tonygee88:

Does any ugly individual exist? Nobody is ugly.. We are beautifully made

Okay..
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by DedeNkem: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2016
scaredy:

2. He treats me well

You don't deserve him and you're a f*ucking terrible person! You married me out of desperation and you're not ashamed to say that. Shame on you selfish and ungrateful b*itch!

I'm there was a genuine reason why the "handsome" men you wanted didn't marry you.

I wish your husband dumps your pathetic as*s.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by OTEGA1: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2016
chinedu23:
u don't know what Ladies are suffering all in the name of marriage, what am saying is this even those people u think that are better they are not truth is, many ladies will rather marry an ugly and loving man than to marry a hansom beast. flex or husband gul because u don't know what u have there.
Does it mean dat every ugly guy is faithful and every cute dude is unfaithful?.
They are so many cute dudes dat are faithfully and many unfaithful ugly dudes. If u desie a cute faithful man just Ray and God will give u have faith don't settle for less no matter what.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by tpiar: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Israelerons:
grin grin grin grin

the strange thing is, facially they resemble somehow, but for the skin colour.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by OTEGA1: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Orikinla:
Dear Madam, Your God sent hubby is not ugly. Your problem is ungodly. You don't understand what is beauty in the ecosystem of nature. We think monkeys and apes are ugly, but if we all walk na-ked like them, the difference will not be much. What makes us different is God. What makes anyone ugly has to do with personal choice and ungodly character. The beautiful heart of your husband is what matters most to God.
y

Is every marriage God's sent.Marriage built on.lies and deciet cannot be God sent.it's only 10percent of marriages today dat are God's seal on it.Dat u marry in church to a criminal does not make God approve it.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by OTEGA1: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Coldfeets:
Sorry babe. It's a pity. I can feel your pains because I cannot imagine myself getting married to an ugly girl.

Tufiakwa!

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about his ugliness. It's inbuilt and worse still, one or all of your kids is surely going to get 'ugly' gene except if your 'pretty' gene will over ride.

You should have thought about all these when age was on your side but you kept on doing inyanga.

Now, you see what you've done to yourself angry

For a temporary solution, you can help him do a plastic surgery but like I said it's still temporary.

As she continues to sleep with the guyshe will become ugly 2as he transfers d ugly gens to her. That's y couple look alike after many years.

Don't settle for less Go for d best.Others dat get the best don't have 2head y must it be u to settle for less.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by OTEGA1: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Charlieubochi:

The lady is clearly one of the gold digging women we see around. She is probably jobless and has a smelly attitude hence her singleness despite her "beauty" up till 32 years. You have no right to complain about a man that saved you from depression and has agreed to carry all that burden for the rest of his life. You should give him an award and get your head out of your ass because it's clear that's where it is.
FYI he probably has atleast two girlfriends. Just pray he doesn't divorce you while you still have your head stuck down there.
Bottomline: Apreciate what you have.

Dat he is ugly dies not mean she wasvd right man for her.Wat of if she was decieved.So many ugly men decieved the pretty ladies with marriage just to hook her up and use her to brag does not men he loves her.

Same with short man marrying a tall lady most times is to claim bragging rights that he has achieved wat a cute guy can.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Ezelinks(f): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
goodmorning40:
uwaezuoke
goodmorning40:
uwaezuoke
goodmorning40:
uwaezuoke
I dey tell u. nah wah for women .
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by playtheblues(f): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
True.
YuckFou:

Mr Ibu IS handsome. Ruggedly handsome, but handsome.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by playtheblues(f): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol
Kaylexzy:

Lol....

Add Oshiomole grin
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
LewsTherin:

Thanks. And a happy and blessed year to you and yours

Amen cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by peedeeasobie(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
The problem isn't your husband but you!

you have a strong inferiority complex.
Your sense of self worth is in what people think about you!
That's also why you were desperate to marry at 32.

You need to redefine your life, your sense of worth!
when facial compositions start defining 'beauty' and 'ugliness' for you... then you have a big problem!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Magicdon(m): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.