Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband (70094 Views)

How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction? / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by babadem2much(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
I once had a girlfriend who was ugly, but I never see anything wrong with God creature am not too handsome. madam the day you will lose your husband that is when you will start appreciating the kind of person God gave you # 32 when other ladies who are better than you are still searching @ 42

Am facially OK n I married character not beauty and we are have 3 beautiful kids.

#Nosleepingonbixycle

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by delpee(f): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Love him, care for him, feed him well and help him improve on his outward appearance. We've seen so many seemingly ugly men looking better over the years. Ignore Seal's face and you'll observe he's a hunk of a man! Emphasise the positive attributes in your mind and learn not to look out for the expression on peoples faces.

Enjoy the love he showers over you. Concentrate on your gains and ease off the pain (which by the way is self inflicted). Believe me, there's nothing like having a peaceful, loving home which your husband is trying to build. Don't pull it down because you want to impress people who probably envy you.

You are indeed blessed. Don't lose your blessing to folly. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by babadem2much(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2016
scaredy:
Thaxs for the advise and kind words.I was expecting a bashing but was ready to take it so long as someone will advise me too. Its not as if I dnt love my husband its hard to not love him , but I want the shame to go. I feel the private is more important. He carries me like a princess that's why I want to give him the best too and I want to start with not being ashamed.

You? I will tell your husband grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by troy20(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Frankly I don't know why people condemn women who become desperate to get a husband.its a pretty normal need in life.everybody gets desperate at different things at whatever stage in life.its among many others a vital human need for complete existence undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by baeoflife(f): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Hehehehe! Wetin person no go hear 4 ds NL

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by goshen26: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Nobody is watching u....u r only feeling that way
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by missjahiniekpe(f): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Just stop looking at outward beauty, it do define beauty... Start looking at inward beauty, it will bring contention....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by engrshakespeare: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2016
scaredy:
Thaxs for the advise and kind words.I was expecting a bashing but was ready to take it so long as someone will advise me too. Its not as if I dnt love my husband its hard to not love him , but I want the shame to go. I feel the private is more important. He carries me like a princess that's why I want to give him the best too and I want to start with not being ashamed.

U really think anyone else can help u except urself.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by LockDown69(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
How you take marry am before? Desparation
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by ourchoice(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
sauceny:

Lemme see your pix to determine if you truly pretty
Take it or leave it bro, if this poster posts her picture for all to judge here, you will be disappointed because you will discover that she is just one straight-looking Jane thinking that she is as pretty as Kim Kardashian because of some pathetic complements she do get from some sex-hungry broke guys.

History has shown that majority of super-pretty women don't care much about how handsome a man looks, but are more concerned in getting a man that will truly love, adore and treat them right, reason they usually marry rich men....while ugly and average looking ladies are more concerned with how handsome and tall a man is...hence, most ugly and average looking ladies end up marrying broke handsome men who make their life miserable over time.

Remember, in life, humans always crave for what they dont have...reason poor people are so crazy of dating and marrying rich people...I am very sure this poster isn't as pretty as she thinks she is....let her post her real picture here so all can judge.

Imagine an old cargo a good man rescued from dying single...having the effrontery to be forming for the man that rescued her from her misery and shame...I just don't blame you anyway.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by gretblue: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
scaredy:
Careless about what people will say about his ugliness.The more people see you more around him in the public,the more they forget about his ugliness.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by ourchoice(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
TaiKuun:
Pls are u the wife of Adams oshiomole
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
it's not wise to marry out of pity..

U see, wisdom is everything. Am speaking for myself only cuz there are a lot of men dat get married to very ugly ladies. And me dats easily attracted to beauty and character, my wife just has to possess the good side of these factors.

And also, beauty they say, is in the eyes of the beholder, so my wife may be ugly to someone else but pretty in my sight.

With these points of mine, I am able to convince the panel of judges dat women are mor confused in life dan men, chikena grin

Loool, just kiddncheesy

But in the real sense, someone that's beautiful cannot be genuinely called ugly by another. Nobody, for instance can sincerely say Nadia Buhari is ugly ...

The OP in question probably wouldn't have settled for that man if she hadn't been desperate... And yes, nobody should marry out of pity...
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by vickoozy(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2016
You re pretty and still single at the age of 32? hmmmmmm.....u should celebrate him for liberating you from singledom......meanwhile if I see u and am I will looking at you like dis.........

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by eendada: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2016
There's something called inner beauty, looks to me your husband have it. You said he is a good husband.
Beauty fades away at some point, inner beauty stays. Learn to accept him completely.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Raydos: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
You Wanna Die Because Of Handsome? - Afterall You Can't Eat The Handsomeness - Don't You Know That Handsome Guy Usually CareLess When Compared To Ugly Guy That Would Care For You Forever --- Abeg Think Wella
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by homesteady(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
WOW! I know how you feel! There is one of my friend that has scattered teeth, I don't like walking with him in public, but we relate very well.

I know of one of my church member - a young pretty girl, who married one ugly guy, but now the man is looking handsome and good!

Good food is the best secret, then be in charge of his wardrobe.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2016
KelvinC1:

wow
This is the first brilliant, bravest, talented and well constructive comment I have READ from a FEMALE pal on NAIRALAND.COM..
NICE response
calculate thinking..
Please I WILL LIKE to know you..
What does it take.? reply

Wow
This is the first amazing accolade I've ever gotten on this forum, cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by loshybab(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2016
PunterTim:
Don't You Think You're Overacting Here And Being Unrealistic About This!.
This Is About Her And What She Wants.Didn't Want To Advise This But Now I Must:
Think You Should Sit Down With Him And Carefully State Your Reasons To Divorce Him!
Divorce ke! Haba mallam
I bliv she dare nt do dt coz she wl eventually be single for till eternity bt wl always b approached by 'go-for-the-cookies' guys,having knwn e dumped a lovin nd caring man just coz f his looks
PS: now pple wl say 'not every1 wl gt marrried' bt cn neva pray to b amng doz wl not.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Orikinla(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Dear Madam, Your God sent hubby is not ugly. Your problem is ungodly. You don't understand what is beauty in the ecosystem of nature. We think monkeys and apes are ugly, but if we all walk na-ked like them, the difference will not be much. What makes us different is God. What makes anyone ugly has to do with personal choice and ungodly character. The beautiful heart of your husband is what matters most to God.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Aplaudez(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Shey you blind ni before you marry him, nah your own agbelebu be that, you gat to carry it!
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2016
cool
gretblue:

Careless about what people will say about his ugliness.The more people see you more around him in the public,the more they forget about his ugliness.
yup
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by playtheblues(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Am telling you. The woman loves Ibu die. In fact two wives are fighting over Ibu as we fight.

Woman don't let your hubby marry another woman on top o.
swagifted:
nna eh, even ibu wife no de shame for ibu
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by playtheblues(f): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Do you tell everyone when you collect your monthly salary?

Anyway I will let the whole world to know whenever the cheats finally pay.
pendusky:

Ur Signature though grin

Don't worry, plan are underway. make sure when u get ur millions tell everyone about it too. grin
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by playtheblues(f): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Even OBJ and Tinubu.
Kaylexzy:

Is Mr Ibu dat ugly?

How about Vic O? undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by playtheblues(f): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2016
I didn't even know that looks matters a lot to women. That means I have to start collecting fine boy allowance from any lady who admires me.
emmykk:

Mr ibu you guys used here as ugly person is not ugly.. That he has a pot belly doesnt make him an ugly person...his face is well shaped.

The OP is a very young woman,it is only a young woman that cry over handsome, real women prefer an ability man to finance her bill and care.

If he is not too short like akin and paw paw he is handsome,because man nor dey fine nah money man dey get and he dey fit do the work

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by playtheblues(f): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2016
He's ugly and shapeless naa.
omonnakoda:
Is Mr Ibu ugly?
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by mira4u: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
cheesy Lets see his pictures first. Lol kidding.

@scaredy seriously no man is actually ugly. Its all about maintenance. You and you alone have the ability to make your man cute.

Enter the market, find out the best body care products that will make his skin look perfect. How about his dressing? Get him good shirts, shorts etc that will make people stare.

Good food and fruits too will definitely enhance his looks.

Do you give him joy at home or you make him always unhappy by giving him hell at home? That too can either enhance his looks or make it worse. Even a cute face becomes ugly when sad, angry or depressed.

Make your man become who you want him to be and stop lamenting. undecided The looks of your man lies in your hand.

Btw don't do these things like you are lording it over him, rather do it romantically and make him understand that you love him dearly and want the best for him.
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Some people are living in paradise buh want a bush instead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.