Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband (70091 Views)

How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction? / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Magicdon(m): 2:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Israelerons:
grin grin grin grin
Gov Oshiomholes is as ugly as anything, i will swear with my life u ain't as pretty as Lara. See how she greatly proud of him in public.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by franco3075q(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
U know he is ugly and u went ahead 2 marry him because u r desperate, now u hv gotten wht u wanted, u wnt to please d world, if u r ashemed of him, pack ur tings n leave, then watch n see weda girl wey fine pass u no go replace u sharp sharp: u see husband marry n u dey complain
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by jashar(f): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
OP, how many pikin una don born now? grin
Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
scaredy:
I have been married for a year now to a man that is very unattractive. I married him for two reasons

1. My younger ones and friends were all married and I was desperate at 32.
2. He treats me well

He's a good husby but I sometimes get ashamed walking with him because he's very ugly. I'm a pretty girl and when we are in public he's all over me wanting people to know we are together and I see the looks they give us.
[b]
I don't mind sleeping with this man and being his wife, [/b]I just want the feeling of shame to stop.I know some men don't treat their wife well and I feel lucky mine own does that.

Life is truly funny, people who have it don't appreciate it, but people who appreciate it don't have it.

Sister ur first making is thinkng u re too good for him because u feel u re pretty. From ur statement your barely tolerate him..
He is there doing his beat to give u a happy home and life and u re busy condemning, comparing and feeling like calypso(in your mind)
U re ashamed of him because u consider urself too good. But I have a question, asides your beauty and physical attribute which makes u feel better about urself , what else can u offer him in that marriage

My mind tells me you want something else that u feel is worth your beauty, that's were u eyes are,that's the reason why I can't see the good one u have. My advice is you go and satisfy ur desire.. and my prayer is that u will be taught a lesson that will humble u for life ,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband by AlphaSoul: 1:01am On May 19, 2021
scaredy:
I have been married for a year now to a man that is very unattractive. I married him for two reasons

1. My younger ones and friends were all married and I was desperate at 32.
2. He treats me well

He's a good husby but I sometimes get ashamed walking with him because he's very ugly. I'm a pretty girl and when we are in public he's all over me wanting people to know we are together and I see the looks they give us.

I don't mind sleeping with this man and being his wife, I just want the feeling of shame to stop.I know some men don't treat their wife well and I feel lucky mine own does that.
Eeewww! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.