Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina (7065 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by heryourdayji: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Total waste of time and mb
. sad

Naija babes rep #ALUM
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by dolarland(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Were those vaseline crew

Op who owns those vagi.na cause i am not seeing any source u got d pictures from... . lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by gabinogem(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmm... interesting. Nice tips.
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by TruthHurts1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
O Kaaaaashy, where are you? Your expert opinion is needed..
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by DammyLucy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
ERUDITEE:
Total waste of time and mb
. sad

Naija babes rep #ALUM

If not for ALUM in the lives of naija babes grin grin grin grin
Seriously i dunno know why our ladies always have ugly and bushy v*gina. There is this thread where The whites are having the most beautiful vagina pageant

https://www.nairaland.com/2842385/see-most-beautiful-vagina-contest
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
DammyLucy:

Seriously i dunno know why our ladies always have ugly and bushy v*gina. There is this thread where The whites are having the most beautiful vagina pageant

Hahahaha you are a funny one tooooo!.
Any way I still love naija.
Buh ah do think there should be a thread about "NAIJA MOST BEAUTIFUL VAJAY"
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by cruzita(f): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
I see no need for the pics .
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by skywalker240(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
multiple joystick..chai i tok am ,..nubian 113 oya run come here come see 4 urself before u qoute me next time.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by menabae(f): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
DammyLucy:

hian..tell me something, wat does alum do?
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by ennysuccess(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Y u go put pix na
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
heryourdayji:
A common health disorder in women is loose vagina that can affect the intimate relationships between couples. A tight vagina is very 1.)important for a woman because it is advantageous both, sexually and otherwise. Before I mention how to really know if you have a loose vagina, let me first let you know the probable causes

Probable Cause of Loose Vagina

1.] Women who gave birth to two or more children often suffer from loose vagina passage,

2.] Growing age is another factor to make you genital route loose and wipe away your sexual pleasure

3.] Women who use intimacy gadgets for pleasure, will also suffer from loose vagina.

4.] Women, who have sexual contacts with multiple partners, usually suffer from loose Vagina Route

5.] Improper diet is another reason for loose genital passage in women.

6.] Sometimes, younger women also suffer from loose vagina due to excessive secretion of lubricants during arousal. Such women fail to offer firm grip to their male partners during love act.

7.] Women who have undergone surgeries including episitomy and damaged musculoskeletal system, will also suffer from loose genital Route problem

With tighter muscles in the vaginal area, you can offer enhanced friction to the penis of your partner and both can enjoy enhanced sexual pleasure every night

SURE WAYS TO KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE A LOOSE VAGINA

Try to insert three fingers into your vagina at the same time, if there is no resistance, you may have a loose vagina.

Also, you have to put your index finger into your vagina and attempt to contract your vaginal muscles, if the finger cannot be held by your vaginal muscles you doubtlessly have a loose vagina.

Thirdly, when your partner starts complaining that he is not having as much satisfaction in bed and when it is hard for you to get an orgasm, you may have a loose vagina.

STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO OF THIS POST FEATURING THE NATURAL WAYS TO KEEP VAGINA TIGHT AND SMALL(Will drop that later tonight)
Tanks jare, tight aso rock is d best.
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by foriz4u(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2016
menabae:
hian..tell me something, wat does alum do?
obviously ur virgina is loose...lol... come here I've got a 9" cock tail that u will love.
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by menabae(f): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2016
foriz4u:

obviously ur virgina is loose...lol... come here I've got a 9" cock tail that u will love.
how dare u quote me and spew that rubbish........ Capital Fhoooooooool
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by foriz4u(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2016
menabae:
how dare u quote me and spew that rubbish........ Capital Fhoooooooool
capital loose pussy... if it's not loose I c no reason u should b angry n insult ur useless self. I do bad to help u?
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by sinaj(f): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Put 3 fingers inside d pot ke

Na to wound person na
Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by menabae(f): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2016
foriz4u:

My mum have a capital loose pussy... And I'm the hopeless bastard she gave birth to

Re: Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2016
DammyLucy:

...hmmm will you help organise the naija version? My club can bankroll the event.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken. / He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Hello Dear Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.